Would you rather

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

This is for those few people who take the time to read my stories, Would you rather I focus on finishing Son Of an Animal, Start working on My Sweet shadow, Keep doing Bolide, or attempt to Try an alternate between all three.... Or *pauses for dramatic effect* start something NEW.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

Why you have to make me make such hard decisions >.< Do all three. I know that sounds insane, but it's a good way for you to always have something to work on, and you can skip around depending on your mood. 

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Constantine
@TypingKira said:
Why you have to make me make such hard decisions >.< Do all three. I know that sounds insane, but it's a good way for you to always have something to work on, and you can skip around depending on your mood. 
:D
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CapFanboy
@TypingKira said:
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By The Impersonator
@Project_Worm: Just do two or three. I'm writing two series right now. Although, I'm almost done with the second series. But it's up to you what you want to do.