Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

I'm gonna update this, every once in a while when I get an idea. P.S. the italics (or slanted writing) is Logan talking, and the Bold Letters are the Hulk and the normal text is anyone else.

Hulk vs Wolverine movie poster
Hulk vs Wolverine movie poster

Logan is walking slowly through the Canadian wilderness, a cigar lit and he's slowly puffing. All of a sudden, there's rustling far away, Wolverine pops his claws. He slowly walks towards the noise, finding out it's only a deer. He walks off in a hurry, remembering his last encounter with a large wild animal. He thinks to himself :
"I remember it all so clearly, the Weapon X program, trying to tame me, they should've known I was just a mindless animal.... going to kill them when I get the chance."
Puffing away the smoke in rings, he hears a buzzing above his head.

3 days later 
Logan slowly walks out of a bar, complaining that the drinks weren't strong enough. A tall man, in a brown overcoat with his white mustache breezing in the wind, around 50 walks out into the open, saying:
"So, are you the famed Wolverine, I've been hearing about?"
"Huh? Where'd you hear that? I ain't no freak, now leave me alone."
The man walks closer.
"I've heard about your trouble. I can help you, all you have to do, is help me stop someone."
"What's the catch, hm?"
"There is no catch, you help me, I help you."
Logan hands the man a piece of paper, the man hands him a card reading:
General Thaddeus Ross
United States Military liason to S.H.I.E.L.D.

12 hours later
Logan walks into a log cabin, the General sitting at a table with a glass in his hand.
"You got some good stuff in here." as he takes a sip from his glass, his eyes never leaving Logan's face
"Yeah, thanks. Why are you here? What do you want?"
"What's your real name, Wolverine, that is, if you have a name."
"Logan."
"Logan? Just Logan?"
"Just Logan, I don't remember anything past a few years."
"I could help you get your memory back."
"How?"
"That's where your job comes in."
"And that job is?"
Ross pulls out a picture of a man, tall, not muscular or defined, but very skinny.
"I want you to - -"
"You want me to kill him. It'll be quick and clean."
"Yes, but there's something I have to tell you, he's very - -"
"I can live through anything. It doesn't matter if he takes 10 pounds of C-4 to my heart, in a few minutes I'd get up and hunt him down."
"Fine, since you're the best there is at what you do, this should be no problem."

End of Chapter 1
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Cool, I'd love to see what you'll come up with!

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Logan walks up to Ross, saying 
"I'm gonna need all the info you've got on this guy. What his job was, why you need me to kill him, etc."
"Well, this man is a scientist who was studying in the field of gamma radiation. He was supposed to make soldiers immune to radiation and make them heal at super-human speeds, so that we could have a sort of Super-Soldier.Well, something went very, very wrong, or it went very right. He was so sure he was right that he tested it on himself. Some idiot forgot to recalibrate the chair and he... he grew 3 feet taller and became incredibly strong, and durable to."
"There ain't nothing too durable for these!" as Logan pops his claws and you hear a loud SNIKT!
"Impressive, I heard you had some sort of power or something, I also heard that you're invincible."
"I saw that Desert Eagle you've been trying to conceal, hit me with it, or better yet, shoot me in my skull."
"I don't want to take any chances." 
"Fine, have it yer way, ya wimp."

2 hours later.

Logan pulls down a box labeled Don't open. You're no superhero.
"I never thought I'd be using you again." as Logan pulls out a  Black Suit.
Logan quickly runs into the bathroom slamming the door, and comes out 2 minutes later with a Black and Grey jump suit on.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

LOL "Fine, have it yer way, ya wimp"!

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!
10 hours earlier.
The man from the photo is shown, and pulls out a tape recorder.
"My name is Bruce Banner, and I'm the world's top mind on all things radiation. I used to be treated like a king, a nice house and a nice car, I even had a beautiful girlfriend, that is, until everything got screwed up."
The man, whom we'll call Banner, takes a pause and sighs...
"You see, before the accident, I was researching a way to make the human body more durable, and immune to the affects of radiation. At least, that's what I was told, I don't know what to believe now."
Banner looks behind himself in an act of paranoia.
"I've been on the run for around 7 years now, I've been trying to keep.... this thing.... this... monster... from hurting anyone. Anyways I accidentally put the dial up, for a machine that, in layman's terms emits radiation, and every click is a difference of 10,000 rads. A cockroach dies at 500... well you see.... I wasn't supposed to survive, that's if I hadn't taken this serum my.... colleague and I developed. See it takes the radiation, and absorbs it, and then it abates, but this serum had an unknown side effect. I transform into this beast, and when I'm him I can't really remember anything, it just comes back in flashes."

2 hours later. 
We see Banner in a bar, drinking, the lights are dimmed and you can hear The Rolling Stones in the background over all the talking.
Banner says to the bar-keep: "Do you have anything stronger than.... this crap?!"
and then the bar-keep replies: "You don't look like you drink too often, do you?"
"No, I don't. It brings the darker side of me out."
"Well, you better not cause any fights or you can get out of here."
"Oh, don't worry, I'm leaving soon."

End of Chapter 2.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ComicStooge
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next part.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Constantine

cool poster

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

We see Banner slowly get up, as a bulky man knocks him down, and tells him to get lost.
Banner, whose eyes are bloodshot quickly replies "What's your problem? I was perfectly fine!"
The Bulky, bald man replies "You was flirtin' with my girl! I don' like it when people mess with me or my girl!"
Banner slowly gets up, to walk away and says "You know what I hate? Is obnoxious little bugs like you, people like you have always screwed up my life. Just when I meet a nice girl, her father comes in a f*&@s it all up. And you, I haven't even talked to any girls!"
Banner, slowly walks away when the bald man grabs his shoulder, attempting to pull him backwards, when all of a sudden, Banner turns around and sucker-punches the man in the face.
The Bald man, whose nose is bleeding says in a fit of rage, "It's ON!! First, you flirt with my girl, then you act like an @$%, and now you hit me!?"
Banner who is about to strike the man yet again, when all of a sudden -- Logan bursts in an says "I'm looking for this man!" and pulls out a picture of Banner and a man from the crowd in the background yells "HEY!! IT'S SUPERMAN!! NICE COSTUME!"
Logan, furious at the absurdity and obnoxiousness of the man, pushes through the crowd, and picks the man up by his throat, quickly yelling "You like my suit!?" and quickly pops the claws out of his free hand.
"You think that THIS" and shows his claws to the man "is FUNNY!? Oh, bub, are you in for a big surprise." when Logan throws the man at a table.
Banner, seeing the man in danger, yells at the large, bald man "Man, we need to help that guy!" when the bald man strikes him, yelling "No distractions! I'm gonna take you out!" when Banner screams, "No, DON'T!!" when the man picks him up and throws him at the bar, hitting all the glasses, shattering them.
Banner, who is bleeding profusely, his skin turns gray, and he says in a voice that grows deeper as he talks "Now You've DONE IT!!" Banner stops bleeding, his shirt rips, his skin starts peeling, but greenish-gray muscle is exposed to the air, Banner howls in pain. Only, now..... this isn't Banner.

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Logan hears the man howling in pain. He starts to walk towards the bar when all of a sudden, a 9 foot tall beast comes out from behind the bar, his skin greenish-gray in tone, but it's hard to tell from the lighting.
Logan says "That ain't human." then Logan remembers his first task in the Weapon X program... which slowly fades into his memory. "I recognize you! You're that guy I fought back a few years ago!"
The Beast.... we'll call him the Hulk, looks at Logan slowly remembering back, 6 years ago. "I... I know you! I Squish you like bug! Wha-- How You live!?" then the Hulk remembers what Logan/Wolverine did years ago.
In his mind we see Logan, leaping and bouncing around the Hulk, he slices through his back, The Hulk screams in agony and Wolverine proceeds to chop the Hulk's ear off.
The Hulk picks up a barstool, breaks a leg off and throws it at the Wolverine like a dart, with incredible accuracy, he hits Logan in the shoulder, pinning him against a wall.
Logan slowly rips the leg out of his shoulder, howling in agony. After seeing this, everyone in the bar runs out in fear of a large fight breaking out.
The Hulk, proceeds to jump out of the bar, breaking the roof, and sending wooden shrapnel flying. Logan, breaks through a window, yelling "This Ain't over 'til I say it is!"

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Icon

Cool stuff, and I love the poster. 

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By bingbangboom

Great Poster, looks pretty cool. I am kind of hoping at the end of the Avengers movie they have Wolverine... know it won't happen but would be awesome.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComicStooge
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:
More please (:
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicStooge said:
" @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: More please (: "
Sorry I haven't been on lately, but I'll try and get back to you guys in a while.
X-93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By X-93

That seems like a pretty cool story and would make a great movie or book.  I also love the poster.

Ir0n m@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Ir0n m@

the story is really great

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan starts running, quickly picking up speed, and then leaps into the air, howling. He knows he must come in for the kill.
Logan proceeds to pop out his claws, cutting apart at the Hulk's legs in mid-air, temporarily throwing him off balance. The Hulk comes crashing to the ground, and hears shallow breathing behind him.  He quickly gets up and turns to face the Wolverine. Seeing that his claws are metal, the Hulk quickly realizes that this must make him more dangerous.
The Hulk starts taunting him, knowing he can beat the Wolverine.
"Tiny Wolf-Man can't hurt me. I'm Hulk, and Hulk is strongest there is!"
Logan starts moving slowly, almost unnoticeably. It appears he's grabbing something.
Logan responds with a quick remark.
"It doesn't matter about the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
Logan just realizes how stupid he sounded, and thinks to himself:
"I really gotta stop watching George Lopez movies."
The Wolverine grabs a large stick and throws it at the Hulk's face, knowing that it won't harm him, but hopefully surprise him and buy him a few seconds.
The Hulk, watching the whole time, catches the branch and tosses it at the ground. He then proceeds to punch where the Wolverine is standing, yet Logan somehow anticipates his move, and jumps out of the way.
"I'm REALLY needin' a cigar right now!"
Realizing that they are now in dense woods, Banner/The Hulk picks up a thin tree, snapping it in half and chucking the halves at Wolverine. Logan caught off balance is picked up by the Hulk (now crouching) and thrown behind the Hulk, as the Hulk jumps away.
Logan, now extremely pissed yells out at the sky:
"WHAT THE HELL?!

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@X-93:@Ir0n m@n:@ComicStooge:@bingbangboom:@Icon: 
thanks for the compliments guys, I've edited a few things in the story, and written a whole other part, so you guys can re-read it and it might look a little better.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ComicStooge
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: Nice improvements dude.
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 hours later.

Logan walks into his cabin, in a tattered suit, and smells someone.
He lifts his head up, and sniffs a little more.
"Creed."
Logan follows the scent to his hidden trapdoor, and opens it.
He slowly walks down into it, seeing Victor at a poker table with Ross.
Creed, just finishing up talking says, "That's why you should have come to me."
Victor pops his claws... well, actually, letting his nails slide out is a more accurate description.
"He's here."
Ross looks Creed in the eyes. Or what he hopes are Creed's eyes, because it's so hard to see in Logan's dimly-lit basement.
"Well, let's see how Logan did." Ross looks at the tall moving blob in the back of the basement.
"So, who won?"
"You should have told me."
"I tried to. But your big arrogant a**, thought you could take him down. If it was that easy, I would've just used a sniper."
Logan looks at Victor, "How did you find me? How did you get here, without me smelling you?"
Victor, looking at Logan, says, "You're a big boy, you figure it out."
"Stryker."
"Bingo."

To Be Continued.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ComicStooge
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: Damn you Stryker!!!
fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By fbdarkangel

add x-23 and it's the best!

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fbdarkangel: lol. maybe she'll have a small part!
X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By X-23_2513

awesome poster.
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wolverine stares into Victor's eyes
"How did he....?"
"Whenever he gave you that..... gift, he took something, in payment. Too bad you'll have to kill him to find out all the details, because all I know, is he knows how to blind your senses... and I could use that. You better watch out, James."
"Huh? My name ain't James."
"Oops. Slip of the tongue.... Logan."
Logan, thinking back to how they used to torture him. It was Victor and that other one. That other one....
The General, hoping to get back on topic, says,
"So, you can use this...." pointing to the serum "on Banner."
Logan, wondering what the general means asks, "What are you talking about? This dulls my senses but no one elses."  
Ross, looking up and down on the Wolverine, seeing the wounds that were gaping a few seconds ago, are now just small bruises.
"Wrong Logan. This dulls people's senses if they're on your level."
"Are you saying --"
"Precisely, he has senses on a level as yours."
Victor butts in, "Possibly greater."

15 minutes later.

"You want to throw this $#!+ in my suit?!"
Victor smiles grimly, "We all know that if we rubbed this on your skin, it would be absorbed. You should know this.... Logan."
Ross takes 2 steps forward informing the Wolverine, that this... ointment, will only work for 25 minutes, so he must put it on before getting near Banner.
Logan, smiling sinisterly, "Heh-heh, bub, get ready for round 2. I'm back."
Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;). ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;). ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;). ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;). ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;). ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;). ;) ;) ;) ;)