Wildcat #10

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Notes: This is a continuation of my first Fan Fic Series, DC Re-Imagined Wildcat. However since that group isn't around anymore this series will simply be titled: WILDCAT! Here are the links to the past 9 issues.

Wildcat #1, Wildcat #2, Wildcat #3, Wildcat #4, Wildcat #5. Wildcat #6, Wildcat #7, Wildcat #8, Wildcat #9

New York City

KRACK!

The Thug's skull against the dirty alleyway wall. Blood dripped from his broken bloody nose before he collapsed on the floor. His friends pulled out their pocket knives as they looked at the costumed figure standing above their friend's body.

"Well?" The figure said beneath his costume. "You sad you were going to kill me right?"

No Caption Provided

Wildcat was back.

Several Hours Later...

"Well?" Funky Flashman asked as he held the box towards Ted's face. "Wadda ya think?!"

Ted stared at the little figure trapped inside the box's plastic. It looked like a mini version of himself... in fact it WAS a mini version of himself!

"It's...a kid's toy?" Ted said as he pushed the box out of his face.

"Not JUST a kid's toy! It's the first version of a Wildcat action figure with moveable arms and utility belt!"

Ted was silent as he looked at Flashman in silence.

"But... I don't have a utility belt."

"Exactly! Which means your boring! Bland! Which is why I added it on! It'll sell more! Kids love that kinda junk!"

"This isn't the first time you've done this... is it?"

"Ever heard of Booster Gold? He's a toy line's mascot. I added all the details and accessories and it sold out in all stores! Now... there is ONE problem!"

Ted frowned. He didn't like Flashman. People like him always wanted something in exchange for another thing. They never did anyone any favors without some mutual gain.

"Your name... Wildcat. It just isn't... very... superhero. If you know what I mean."

"No I really don't."

"All you need to know is that it's going to impact your sales! So... I've handed out a list of names for you that could suit this whole cat thing you've got going on!"

Flashman passed him a list.

Cougar. T

Catman

Cheetahman. T

Bobcat. T

Siamese. T

"I don't get it." Ted said. "What are all these T's for?"

"Those are the ones where you'll have to add a tail to your costume." Flashman said with a smile.

Ted stood up to leave.

"Wait! Which one have you chosen?!"

"The best one of the whole bunch." Ted said as he opened the door.

"Which one?!"

"Wildcat." Ted slammed the door on the way out.

"Boss! You're gonna wanna see this!"

Mosquito span around in his chair towards his henchman. The Mercenary known as Brutale. Mosquito frowned as he stood up.

"I told you not to call me unless something important was happening. You know what I do to people who irritate me..." Mosquito said calmly as he walked towards his henchman. Mosquito followed Brutale down the stairs before stopping in a room filled with several of his bodyguards all who were staring at a nearby TV screen.

"Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of the Endocrine Show, I'm your host David Endocrine and joining me today is a man many of you may have heard of before! Even if you don't watch boxing, if you have a TV then you're bound to have at LEAST heard of the man! Ladies and Gentleman I give to you TED WILDCAT GRANT! Thanks for coming all the way to Metropolis Ted!"

"It was my pleasure David, thanks for having me."

"So recently we've been seeing a lot of you on the news recently. Care to tell us about that?"

"Well. I was forced into taking a drug called Panther, it made me go beserk when I was in the boxing ring and I accidentally killed someone. I took on a costume my ex wife had made for me as a disguise and I took down the drug dealers to clear my name."

"Wait. So how were you FORCED into the drugs? When cameras from your locker room show you willingly taking them out of the man's hands?"

"Well I..."

"Further more what made you take that costume? You are aware that being a vigilantie is illegal?"

"Is this a court room or a talk show?"

"Oh. We like to think of it as both."

"Look I'm not denying any of this. You folks up in Metropolis are used to your indestructible heroes who never make mistakes. I'm different. I'm human, flesh and blood. I make mistakes!"

Mosquito was silent. He fiddled a knife in between his fingers before stopping and allowing it to drop onto the floor.

"The guy took down Atomic Skull boss." Brutale said. "That's how our Panther shipment got messed up."

"A flesh and blood human Mr Grant?" Mosquito said to nobody in particular. "Let's find out how human you really are..."

To be Continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well if Ted went up against Catman we all know who woild win! Have to give Catman SOME chance!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You think this is easy to beat.

P.S Eloise Clay + Thomas Blake 4 ever

Okay maybe he can beat that --->