Wild Dog and The Punisher: Doubling Down! The Return and Retreat of Killer Bea

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

Edited By cbishop

RANKED 2ND BY VOTERS IN CHARACTER CREATION CONTEST #90!

DateSuper-Team Family #610:ViewRead the...
11/22/19Wild Dog and The Punisher: Doubling Down! The Return and Retreat of Killer Bea(Blog) (Forum)Disclaimer
RatingRating explanationContinued From:
MGun and grenade violence; language.Punisher: The Bachelor Party
Inspired by this Super-Team Family cover, by Ross.
Inspired by this Super-Team Family cover, by Ross.

Sitting together in the red truck, the man in the hockey mask and jersey asked the man with the skull on his shirt, "Tell me again how we got this?"

Loading bullets into his clip, the man with the skull on his shirt answered, "The Legonzas recently lost their boy, Joey - a trafficker of girls, and general scumbag.* The Carmontis recently lost their capo, courtesy of yours truly. Now--"

"--Wait a minute! You killed Carmonti? That's my girl's father, man!"

The man looked up from his gun. "You care?"

No Caption Provided

The other tsked from behind his mask. "Nah, man. She's gone, thanks to jerks after that douchebag. Him and everyone like him can go straight to hell for all I care. Just surprised is all, Frank."

"It's Punisher, Wild Dog. At least while we're doing this."

Wild Dog scoffed. "Sure. Whatever."

Frank nodded towards the clubhouse of the White Pines Country Club. "Anyway, sending everyone like him to hell is exactly why we're here. This wedding is meant to cement their families together. I don't plan to let that happen. Time to crash the party."

Wild Dog popped the clip into his machine pistol, and checked his nine millimeter. "I'm all about that."

"Let's go," said Frank, and they both got out of the truck and headed for the clubhouse.

They had barely gone twenty yards when security noticed them coming. Frank shot one, Wild Dog shot another, and then the Punisher lobbed a grenade straight for the clubhouse. It landed five feet from one of the floor-to-ceiling windows near the main ballroom. It both fragged the security in range, and blew them an entryway through the glass and brick.

The clubhouse was thrown into a panic. While most scrambled for other exits besides the one made by the grenade, surviving security started trying to find positions to fire from. Punisher and Wild Dog were taking them out pretty easily- adrenaline giving them laser-like focus.

Until they heard a woman from inside scream, "Hold your fire! Those motherfuggers are MINE!" As the firing died down, a woman in a form fitting, black-and-yellow striped dress stepped out of the gunsmoke, and through the gaping hole in the wall.

Wild Dog stopped short, and threw his mask off to get a better look. "No way! Beatrix?! Is that you?"

"What the--? Rene? What the fug are you doing here?" she said.

"You two need a minute?" Punisher asked with a growl.

"Oh, sh!t!" Beatrix said when she saw the Punisher. She dove behind a huge cement planter for cover.

Rene looked at him and shrugged, "Hey, man, look at her. Back in the day, we had a thing, y'know?"

Punisher scowled. "Jack Wheeler must be turning over in his grave."

"Hey. Fug you, man," Rene said, pulling his mask back down. "Not everyone hates their past, ass."

Without another word, they stalked forward as one.

"Castle! I've had about enough of you," shouted Beatrix. "You're making me look bad!"

"Killer Bea," said Frank. "It's not me. It's that dress. You really got married in that?"

"I'm the maid of honor!" she shouted, firing a few shots from behind the planter.

"Demoted from bodyguard, then?" Frank called, provoking her.

Killer Bea screamed, then shouted, "Kiss" blam "my" blam "black" blam "and yellow" blam "ass" blam "bitch!" klik

"Damn, Bea!" called Wild Dog. "Sounds like the only thing you're shootin' off now is your mouth!"

A nine millimeter came spinning through the air from the middle of the topiary in the planter. "You're still an ass!" she screamed as she ran low behind the patio wall, heading for the parking lot.

"Say hi to your sister for me!" Wild Dog called back.

"You mother..." Bea trailed off as she got further away.

Wild Dog looked back at Frank, who was still scowling. He shrugged. "I make no apologies, man. She was fun."

Frank said nothing.

"So was her sister."

Cocking his head towards the ballroom, Frank seethed, "Can we get back to this now?"

Wild Dog snickered, refreshing his clip. "Sure, man. Hey! Jagoffs! You know she bailed on you, right?" A few shots rang out towards them. "Yeah, I think they know."

They moved in towards the patio as they started to take out shooters again. Finally, Frank smiled.

Please let me know what you think, and thanks! -cbOriginally Presented In: CCC #90.
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop
OC Names:

Characters:

• Balcourt, Beatrix (Killer Bea)
  • Legonza, Joey
  • unnamed sister of Bea.
Locations:
  • White Pines Country Club*
Teams:
  • Legonzas, The
*I'm not sure why I used the name White Pines Country Club. It may have been something from one of the characters' histories, or it might be that I ran across the name from a country club located in North Carolina. I don't recall. -cb
Comic Characters used in this fic:
CompanyCharactersTitles
DC
  • Carmontis
  • Wild Dog (Jack Wheeler and Rene)
  • unnamed girlfriend of Wild Dog (deceased)
  • -
Marvel:
  • -
Ross:
  • -
  • Super-Team Family
Picture Credits:
The Super-Team Family cover is from the excellent blog: Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues!. It's done by Ross, is owned by Ross, and I highly recommend the Super-Team Family page on Facebook as well! Yes, he is aware I've written this story and used the cover.
The footnote is something I made in MS Paint.
CCC #90 comments for Wild Dog and The Punisher...:

Giving Cbish my vote.

TommytheHitman

TommytheHitman: Woot! :^D

cbishop

I thought this going to be a two horse race, suddenly we get 4 at the buzzer!

I even knew who I was voting for, since it’s two characters I like and have written before*. And then came Tommy’s insane crossover!

Wtf? Conan-Man Thing...amazing! Tommy you win

*Edit: He was referring to Wild Dog and Punisher. Tommy's was amazing though! -cb

batkevin74
.Full Fan-Fic Index. (My library of fics)

Thanks for stopping in! :^D

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop

The Origins Behind the Origins (or how some of these characters got their names):

Beatrix Balcourt, aka Killer Bea:

This was just some wordplay: "b-ball court" and "killer bee." I had come up with Bea Balcourt back in 2002.

The inclusion of the woman in the black-and-yellow dress in Punisher: The Bachelor Party was random at first, because women hanging with men at the strip club was something I had actually seen. Although now that I think about it, I think I may have intended for her to be the bride-to-be at first, but I soon saw that the idea didn't work if she was supposed to not know what Joey really did for a living. But when I decided I needed one of Legonza's crew to present some kind of challenge to Frank, I realized that she was the only character I had made stand out.

Thinking about her description, I of course realized that a black-and-yellow striped tube dress brought to mind a bee. Going with that, "Killer Bee" soon came to mind. That almost immediately changed to "Killer Bea," and I went looking for "Bea" names on my character list. I picked "Bea Balcourt," made it "Beatrix 'Bea' Balcourt," and called her "Killer Bea."

I intended for her to be a truly deadly adversary, but I obviously couldn't have her kill Punisher or Wild Dog. I had her wisely run from Punisher in the first story, and it seemed like the way to go to keep her alive in the second story as well. This has had the unintended effect of making her seem largely ineffective as a bodyguard, and maybe even somewhat cowardly.

She's been shown to be Legonza's top bodyguard, and in the second story she's commands enough to be able to make everyone stop shooting. So she's got something going for her. I'll have to balance out her character a bit in later stories.

unnamed sister of Bea:

The bit about Bea's sister was a bit of whimsy on my part. I just needed a last jab to further piss her off as she was running away. Now, that leaves me with a character I hadn't planned on.

I don't have any other wordplays in mind for "ball court," so I don't know what to name the sister. However, it could be that Balcourt isn't the sister's last name. Balcourt could be Bea's married name. Even if I went that route, it could be that Bea is divorced or widowed, and just kept the name Balcourt. So the sister's name could be something completely different. At the moment, I have no plans for who she is, but it's probable that her name will be something convenient to whatever story she crops up in next, if any.

Thanks for reading. :^D