Who is on your DC Exiles team? (Read OP)

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aros001
No Caption Provided

I've been trying to get some good ideas for a story, so I thought I'd ask for some opinions outside of my own.

The basic premise of Marvel's Exiles is that it is a team consisting of characters from different dimensions, or realities, which have been removed from time and space in order to correct problems (often called "hiccups") in various alternate worlds and divergent timelines in the Marvel Universe.

I think this sounds like a really cool premise and made for a lot of interesting characters and interactions during the actual series (some a bit fanfic-y but usually in the good way). So I thought, what would a DC universe version of Exiles be like?

So basically, here's my challenge: create/list your own team of DC characters from across the multiverse (including universes you make up if you want) that would be on your team of problem correcting DC Exiles. The one rule is that each character has to be different. You can't have 3 different Supermen on the same team or a team consisting of nothing but Batmen. Have fun. Enjoy yourself. Come up with something that you yourself would love to see.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

#2  Edited By cbishop

@aros001: DC kind of did their Exiles team in the Search for Ray Palmer arc. The team was Kyle Rayner, Donna Troy, Jason Todd, and a Monitor.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

@aros001: DC kind of did their Exiles team in the Search for Ray Palmer arc. The team was Kyle Rayner, Donna Troy, Jason Todd, and a Monitor.

Right but they were all from the same universe. True they recruited people occasionally like The Jokester but it was mostly just them. I'm talking about a team of heroes from completely different universes from each other, like a heroic Captain Cold from Earth 3 working with a still Green Lantern Sinestro and a Power Girl whose rocket landed on Earth before her cousin's so she's Earth's defender while Kal-El is still an infant.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@aros001: Sounds like you've got a team in mind. Write it up so we can read it! :)

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

@aros001: Sounds like you've got a team in mind. Write it up so we can read it! :)

Well actually that's part of the problem. I only have a few characters thought out to be on the team. I'd probably have Flashpoint Cyborg, All-Star Superman's Lex Luthor, and Batman Beyond, but otherwise I'm having trouble coming up with characters, especially since in Exiles new members are added whenever another character dies, which is something that will happen.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• Martian Manhunter
  • Gypsy
  • Vibe
  • Zatanna
  • Elongated Man
  • Hawkgirl
kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By kmb501
  • Jokester (good guy Joker from Earth 3, a successful comic who took on the appearance of a clown and lost a lot of his sanity after being given a Glasgow smile from a bad guy version of Batman, his origin story is similar to Joker but his appearance is a little different; he has purple hair, while the Joker's is green.)
  • Jester (good guy Joker from Crisis on Two Earths, I think, became a hero after being dumped in some chemicals and nearly going insane, I'm guessing; he looks like Joker's twin, except he wears a Jester costume.)
  • Lex Luthor
  • Talon (Earth 3 Jason Todd)
  • Joker's Daughter (Duela Dent)
  • Dr. Chronos (time traveling super villain)
  • Mad Hatter
  • Poison Ivy
  • Mr. Mxyzptlk (fifth dimension imp with reality warping abilities)
  • Injustice Harley Quinn (one of the resisters of Superman's regime)
  • Justice Lords Batman (Batman who is a member of a Justice League that runs a police state)
  • Supergirl
  • Sinestro
  • T (Elseworld Terry McGennis who becomes a member of the Jokerz gang)
  • Damian Wayne
  • Bianca Steeplechase ( a female version of the Joker)