Which fanfic option sounds best?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

These are all Fanfics I created for Bruce to have a partner/Robin. Please tell me which one you like best.

Option 1 : It would have to happen in Batman Inc. Bruce and Tim travels to Russia and meets the Russian "Batman" and his sidekick. Unfortunatley, they also meet a villain that can control people's minds, and Bruce and Tim fight. The Russian "Batman" and his sidekick are able to stop the fight, but the Russian hero dies in the fight. Months later a new Robin starts appearing across the globe. And eventually joins Batman.

Option 2 : Batman Beyond returns to the Batcave, and Bruce decides it is time to tell him how his Grandfather was once Robin. He had an origin similar to him. His Dad died, and Batman took him in. He eventually found he was Bruce Wayne, and stole a Robin suit. He then tracks down his fathers killer and is presented with the option of killing him, which he declines. earning his place in the Bat-family

Option 3 : Batman is patrolling the streets of Gotham when he finds a boy who is asking anyone if they have ever heard of a person named "Jason Todd" Batman approaches him and he tells him he is Jason's "brother" David. He was born shortly before the woman he thought was his mother died. When he was 5, his brother left him to become Robin. He later learned about how he died and came back to life. Batman takes him in, hoping this is his chance to do right what he did wrong with Jason. The first villain they face: The Red Hood. David beats Hood near death as "payback for abandoning him" but soon stops as he realizes this is what Jason was like when he was Robin, and it was what got him killed. He gives up and Batman accepts him as Robin.

Which fanfic sounds best? I couldn't decide which to do and I needed some other opinions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know one person liked option 1. What about anyone else?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Russian Batman! :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Icarusflies:
You like that idea?
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Calvin
@primepower53:  Russian Batman! Except if he is communist he can't be rich! 
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

I like option 3, 1, 2. In that order.

Forum Posts