"What If" We Actually finished "Funeral For a Friend"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This is what I envisioned in "Funeral For a Friend" before you bastards stopped posting and ruined my beautiful vision. I hate you, and enjoy the read. Tell me what you think by the way.

This was it, the final battle. Kain stood in the clearing, his feet planted into the ground, as he spread his massive wings. He knocked the others back and he made sure they couldn’t interfere in his battle. The vampire stared down his foes, Cassander and Victoire. These two horrible abominations, these would-be vampires were responsible for so much pain, so much suffering, and so much death over the course of the past few days. The 3 vampires flew towards each other, Kain was prepared to die here, and however he would die with honor whether or not he could die in peace. He held his blades in his hands, energy surging through them. Kain’s movements were sending massive clouds of dust around; he collided instantly with Cassander and Victoire. 4 swords sent out sapphire sparks in the surrounding area. The 3 vampires were striking and parrying in an unknown pattern, almost a dance. Kain was kicked into a boulder by Victoire and was pursued by a speeding Cassander. Cassander sent his blade into Kain’s shoulder, dragging him along the floor. The scion’s screams were earth shattering as the small shards of stone slice through his skin and the hot steel continued dragging him by his shoulder. Cassander threw Kain off his blade as a sadistic smirk crept on his face. Victoire walked next to her lover, her whore lips touching his own. The two of them stared at the dust to see what was left of Kain. The dust cleared, revealing nothing but blood, a crushed boulder, and a long slice in the ground.

What in the hell? Where is that da-

“Shut up!”

Kain appeared behind the satanic couple as blood poured from his shoulder and with a crippling blow they were stunned for about 2 seconds. Those two seconds were a window of opportunity for the true vampire to follow up with an incredible backhand that sent off a miniature shockwave. Victoire and Cassander recovered from the attack they just suffered almost immediately, and followed up with a series of slashes at Kain. Though the majority of the attacks went through, bloodying Kain’s chest, he was able to use his blades to cut them himself. The three’s battle was a vicious one, a battle that wouldn’t end well. Finally after several moments of fighting, they all stood there, gasping for air and holding their wounded bodies.

Kiara disobeyed Kain’s orders and ran out onto the battlefield, Sariaf’ca, Gambler and Chameleone tried to stop her, however being the stubborn woman she was, she wouldn’t listen. She ran towards the vampiric couple, blade drawn, prepared to kill. The heartless Cassander sent out a beam of pure energy towards her, however Kain’s body blocked the massive beam. He was able to see her from the corner of his eye, hence his lightening fast reaction. His body was badly burned as he was buried in the dirt due to his defensive action for Kiara. His body was blown into hers as portions of the skin on his back were blown away. The vampire hunter tried to heal Kain as he stood back up, however he knocked her back.

C’mon Kain, look at you. You’re almost dead. You put up a fight against us; you’ve even managed to harm us. Stop fighting, give up and die. Either that, or join us. Think about it, do you really want to die for these humans? For these inferiors after all they’ve done to you? Your supposed ‘sister’ tossing you away like you were garbage for caring so much. Your brother Gambler and your fellow Guild Member Crow doing the same things that she did. Chameleone not granting you your vengeance and Kiara for nearly killing you a few days ago, or did you so forget about those things so quickly? Cassander was using Kain’s emotions against him. Cassander was obviously a master of manipulation.

Kain thought about these things. He remembered everything that had happened as of late. He put a terrible amount of thought into these occurrences. He remembered how coldly everybody had been to him. However, something came back into his head. The good times ran through the vast corridors of his mind, the jewel with Sari, the wars with Gambler, the forgiveness of Chameleone, and the unnecessary kindness that Kiara had shown him. Kain fought off his temptations to join the vampires due to his loyalties, the family he was given.

“Cassander, Victoire… I’ll never join you. You claim you can do something for me, but you’ll never be able to do what they did with me. I’ll kill you before you harm them you disgusting abominations. Now this is the part, where I tell you that I can smell you’re weak. You’re both barely standing. I can tell this is an act. Now, before I die, I’ll be taking both of you with me.”

Kain, you speak as though you stand a chance. You speak as though you truly feel you can defeat us. You’re pathetic Kain, a waste. You don’t even deserve to be considered a Vampire. If you choose to rebel and not join us, then we have no choice but to call you an enemy.

Kain coughed up more blood and sank his massive blades into the ground. Dust swirling upwards into his wounds. He began charging his body up with the power of the blades. Pure darkness and light entered every fiber of his being. The vampire was engulfed in fire as wind blew against him. He looked at Cassander and Victoire, anger in his eyes and a lust for vengeance.

“Time to die.”

All the energy absorbed by Kain went to one final purpose, his most powerful weapon, and a weapon that could destroy entire Galaxies. It was the Celestial Eye. One tear rolled down his eye because he knew this was going to kill him, he cried for all those he killed, for everybody he’s ever hurt, for every single soul he touched. He cried for everything all at once. This was his last chance to right all his wrongs. In an intense burst of energy, Kain fired the Celestial eye at full power; he put all he had into this blast. The darkness and light swirled around in a sensational beam of fantastic proportions. Cassander and Victoire had no way of dodging the beam due to the sheer size of it; the limitless power swallowed them up, slowly tearing them apart. Kain’s screams of pain and rage added more power. The two enemy vampires’ flesh was being torn off the bone, blood was evaporating because of the power being emitted and a massive cavern was being formed.

Finally, after several agonizing moments of firing the Celestial eye, a battered, broken and bloodied Kain stood leaning on his blades. His body was emitting smoke due to massive energy discharge from his Celestial Eye. The vampire turned around laughing a bit, his eyes watering as he cried. Unable to stand, he fell down on the ground, his wounds pouring massive amounts of blood on the floor. Kiara ran to his side instantly, she held him in her warm hands. The others came immediately looking at him. He met all of their gazes at once, reading their thoughts with his eyes. They knew he was dying, he knew they felt horrible about it as much as he didn’t want them to.

“Guys its ok, I’ll finally be free. We’ve had some really good times and my death can’t affect you all. What happened here was for a greater good. No longer am I restrained to staying alive. I can rest after all these wars, all these deaths I’m responsible for. I love all of you, no matter how much I never showed it. I’m sorry for everything I’ve ever done to you. All of you are my family, you’ve helped me and been there for me”, Kain coughed up blood however continued speaking. “I’ve never been closer to anybody aside from you all. Danny, you were one of my closest friends, I thank you for being there, for helping me out when I needed blood. I’m sorry for killing you too. Gambler, for all our fighting, for trying to kill you on an almost daily basis, I’m sorry, you deserve so much better and I’ve been so horrible to you. I really do look at you like a brother. I wish you and Sariaf’ca the best in life; take care of my Godchildren, please. Sariaf’ca, sister… Thank you having always been there in my life, for accepting me, for giving me so much more than I deserve. You’ve been the best sister I could’ve ever asked for. We shared our burdens and come from similar backgrounds. I know I’ve been overprotective with you, but I just never wanted something to happen to you. I love you with all my heart like the sister I never had. I hope you lead a fulfilling life and don’t let my death hurt you. I’m free.” Kain’s eyes became fixed on Kiara who was staring at him, her tears hitting his chest. He wiped the blood off his mouth but continued looking at Kiara. “Kiara… we only just met, and I felt a real connection with you. I don’t know how to explain it but… Kiara, I love you”

Kiara looked at Kain, her tears still hitting his chest. His head was in her arms and her hands, rubbed his head. She lifted him up, tears still flowing freely, sadness in her heart.

I love you too Kain, more than anyone else I’ve ever loved, I love you Kain. I love you.

They moved in close, a warm stare in their eyes. Kiara lowed her head while bringing Kain’s head up. They both closed their eyes and for the first time, they kissed. The two beings who hated each other more than anything else were in love and sharing a passionate kiss. A kiss of a forbidden love that broke the natural order of vampire and vampire hunter; these two beings were supposed to hate each other, however these two were in love. They shared this kiss for one minute. Kiara put Kain’s head down as they stared at each other.

“Kiara, I love you.”

Kain’s body went limp on the ground, his eyes closed, his wings were spread on the ground. The skies became clouded and rain fell from the heavens. God was crying and warrior was no longer on earth. Everybody stared as Kain’s soul left his body slowly and flew into the heavens. This was it, the mighty Kain the greatest warrior of all time, the one vampire who cared for somebody else, no longer lived

Kain was dead.

The others stared at him, their tears being lost in the rain, only the howels of the wind and claps of thunder were heard over the sobbing. The group was left alone in clearing, nothing else moved. Kain died a hero, a warrior, a vampire and a beloved, misunderstood member of his family. He was finally free...

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Chameleone

You're stealing my schtick EC

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Maelstrom

LMFAO! Rolls over. I can't believe you!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

chameleone says:

"You're stealing my schtick EC"

What schtick?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chameleone

Eternal Chaos says:

"chameleone says:
"You're stealing my schtick EC"

What schtick?"

Only i get to die and say cool stuff before i kick the bucket. It's my thing :P

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN.

I LOVE YOU:p

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Final Arrow says:

"KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN. I LOVE YOU:p"

Ha ha... I'm guessing you enjoyed it. lol

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Final Arrow

I liked it , A good bit of writting but I do have a few problems with it but nothing you should really worry about LOL.

We should play a drinking game to how many times you say kain.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Final Arrow

Post Deleted.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Darkchild

that was kickass

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I loved it...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Thanks folks.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Darkchild

well im off guys ill be on later tonight cya guys.