#1 Edited by batkevin74 (15379 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Previous What If-ery is HERE

“Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard, if that’s cool with you?” Tony Stark asked Thor as the quinjet flew them home from Sokovia. The God of Thunder put his hands on his hips.

“Nay.”

Stark looked at him in in puzzlement and confusion. “But Thor, the sceptre…”

“Odin has decreed it be returned to Asgard and to Asgard it shall go. It does not belong in mortal hands.”

“Three days, tops! After the party you take it back to daddy, whadda ya say?” Tony smiled.

Thor smiled back and then went cold and stern. “Nay.”

Tony began to protest when Thor clamped his big Asgardian hand upon his comrade’s shoulder. “My father, The All-Father, King God of Asgard wishes this return to the vault and there it shall go.”

“A day? Couple of hours?” Tony bargained.

“Ha ha you are always a businessman Stark, but nay. We land, attend to Hawkeye and I shall return it to Asgard. Then friends, we shall have revels.” Thor smiled.

“Nice try,” Captain America added as the jet headed into US airspace.

__

I am...The Watcher. There is a universe known as Earth-199999 where Tony Stark creates the robotic nightmare Ultron with the help of Bruce Banner. His intentions were noble but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Using the Tesseract from the Sceptre of Loki he brings Ultron to life who then attempts to destroy all life on earth.

In this universe, that does not happen. Stark is thwarted by Odin's desire to keep the Tesseract locked up in Asgard. Black Widow and Banner/Hulk's relationship deepens and Hawkeye retires from being a hero to chop wood and raise children.

The twins, Pietro & Wanda Maximoff, using the vast resources of HYDRA recruit a team to take out the Avengers. They rescue The Abomination from prison in Barrow, Alaska, bring in Crossbones, the deadly Radioactive Man from China joins as he has a vendetta against Stark and the mysterious woman Fenris, revealed to be the daughter of Baron Strucker. Can the Avengers stand up to...

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by cbishop (15574 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Bah! I'm done with your teasing! Begone with these hinted-at-stories! Away, I say! Argghhh!

#3 Posted by batkevin74 (15379 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: Ha ha! Must be doing something right if you're wanting more :)

No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by cbishop (15574 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: I've only been telling you that since you started these Snippets. ;)

#5 Posted by batkevin74 (15379 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: You'll be happy to know that this one might be getting an expansion

#6 Posted by cbishop (15574 posts) - - Show Bio