Namor Wields The Infinity Gauntlet Two

Tony Stark & Janet van Dyne Three

Frank Castle Jr Raised By Assassins Four

Stephen Strange: Thunder God Five

What If Chamber Never Exploded Six

What If Cyclops Was One Of Apocalypse’s Horsemen? Seven

Loki Creates A Bigger Super Team Eight

What If Captain America Remained A Wolf Nine

I am…The Watcher. It is a scene that is, even for one such as myself, hard to view. The night Gwen Stacy died echoes across the multiverse, a pivotal turning point for Spider-Man. His arch nemesis, The Green Goblin, knocked Gwen from Spider-Man’s arms and she plummeted off the George Washington Bridge. In this universe, like so many others, Gwen died. But unlike your universe, this time Spider-Man’s rage when he cornered the Green Goblin in that alley, wasn’t quelled by his conscience.

__

No Caption Provided

He was relentless. His fists flew fast as he beat the Green Goblin black and blue, not holding back his prodigious strength like he so often did. Spider-Man’s blows broke bone upon contact in his savage assault.

“She’s dead you bastard! I loved her, and you killed her! Why should you live while she lies in the morgue, huh?”

Goblin tried to speak but his jaw was cracked in at least three places, his nose spread across his face as he panted for air. Never before had he faced such fury from the webbed wonder.

“You…took…her…away…you…filthy…worm-eating…scum!” Each word came with a fist, Goblin was out on his feet. “You don’t deserve to live!”

Goblin flopped back against the wall, barely able to stand. With all he could muster he spat, coating Spider-Man’s large white eye in blood and phlegm.

“You animal!” Spider-Man grabbed him by the throat and slammed his head into the wall, bricks cracking along with the back of Green Goblin’s skull. Groggily Goblin raised his hand, sparks jumping off his fingers. Spider-Man’s spider sense screamed at the danger and he responded by grabbing the offending wrist and snapping the bone in a ninety-degree angle. Green Goblin screamed, and then so did Spider-Man as the Goblin Glider impaled the wall crawler through the back of the neck, killing him instantly.

Spider-Man lay convulsing on the floor as the Green Goblin watched his enemy die before his eyes. It was hard to enjoy due to the amount of pain he was in. Slowly he crawled over and reefed off Spider-Man’s mask to see his son’s best friend, Peter Parker, looking at him!

-Peter? Peter Parker is Spider-Man!? It makes so much sense! Little brat! I’ll show him-

Green Goblin began stripping off his costume and that of Spider-Man, as fast as his battered body would let him.

--

“PETER PARKER THE GREEN GOBLIN!” J Jonah Jameson roared as he held up the front page of The Daily Globe. “I WANT ANSWERS! NOW GOD-DAMMIT!!”

--

“Mrs Parker! Mrs Parker!” The throng of reporters and tv cameras crowded the elderly woman as they barked her name and jostled for best angles. May Parker didn’t have any idea what was going on and learnt the story on the fly from the hungry pack of journalists which didn’t do her heart any good and she went into cardiac arrest.

--

Norman Osborn lay in his private hospital suite, immobilised in a full body cast due to his extensive injuries, chuckling as he watched three separate televisions report on the death of the Green Goblin, who’d be revealed as Daily Bugle photographer Peter Parker which explained all the pictures of Spider-Man. He’d ended his enemy, framed him for all his crimes and got off clean.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: I dig this snippet, but am curious where it would go from there.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@cbishop: Well my guess would be Harry Osborn plays a part, possibly filling the role of SPider-Man or another costumed hero persona since now his ex-gf & his best mate have been killed by his dad

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: Only if this Harry knows that his dad is Green Goblin. In which case that could undo Goblin's whole plan to smear Parker's name.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@cbishop: In the original it was Harry who stripped Norman out of his GG gear, so who knows. But finding out your dad killed your best friend and his girl, who use to be your girl, could send a fragile mind like Harry's off the rails