What If?... Punisher failed killing Spider-Man? #1

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

(This is a fan-fic about the "What If?... Punisher killed Spider-Man?". It takes place after Punisher is Killed by the police for doing the same to Warren. Well, Here you go. My own What if... Enjoy.)

MANHATTANPETER PARKER'S FUNERAL

Aunt May's cries where heard, her heartbeat at the fastest rate it had ever been in ever since the deaths of Peter's parents, but this, it was too much, too much for her to handle, She was all alone, with know one else. The priest spoke, as the others all listened, Mary Jane holding onto aunt may, with tears streaming down her cheeks. Two Hours passed, and the funeral was done with, many flowers left on the grave, many flowers for the boy who died that cold night, the night where this young boy was revealed to be Spider-Man, the Night Spider-Man was gone, the night where Punisher killed him.

Later that night...

Peter Parker's Body slept in the coffin, he laid there, no emotion, scared skin tissue, broken bones, and slowly rotting...

Parker's eyes flashed open, him being able to stand, his wounds healed, His heart raced, trying to catch his breath, the area around him was lit by flames, lava below a what seemed like a floating island. Peter narrowed his eyes when he looked at his suit, a black suit. The Symbiote.

"No..." He mumbled to himself, beginning to back up, falling onto the floor trying to remove his mask, which stuck on his face, he felt more powerful, his strength increasing by the moment. Peter tore off the mask throwing it onto the floor, with a dark demonic laughter being heard behind him.

"Hahaha... "

Peter Slowly turned around, to feast his eyes on Mephisto.

"Where am I?! Who are you!?" Peter exclaimed, staring into Mephisto's crimson red eyes. "I am the one offering you a deal." Mephisto spoke in reply, with his casual sinister tone. "Where's M.J!?" Peter then asked swinging his right fist at Mephisto, who casually caught it, bending it slowly.

"If you wish to see your friends again, I suggest your silence." He spoke with the heat of hellish flames causing Peter to sweat. "Your life was taken from you, unfairly. I'm here to make a deal with you Peter Parker. You do my bidding, and you get to set feet on your world again. Bring justice, the correct way. The way that your murderer did. Kill."

Peter hesitated, then lowering his fist, rubbing it with his injured hand. "Deal." Parker knew it was a mistake, but nothing could change it now. He picked up the black mask off from the ground and placed it over his head slowly. The white Spider Symbol on his chest being formed. Mephisto grinned evilly, raising his hand out flames surrounding Peter.

Daily Bugle

Peter appeared sitting perched on the daily bugle building. He regretted his choice, he couldn't do it. What would he say? What would he say to Mary Jane? Aunt May? Nothing. He had to say nothing. The worst of all was the symbiote, where was Brock? How did the symbiote end up back on peter, why? Peter did feel... In control, he felt safe with it, it seemed less dangerous now. Peter listened to Jamenson's voice on the display screen below him.

"Spider-Man was a menace! But the best Menace we had! Who will step up now that he is gone? Daredevil? The Avengers? We need a new hero! One who will fulfill our needs, we need a greater hero! One that won't get betrayed by his alleys one who won't let that happen." Peter narrowed his brows, quickly standing on the building, then kicking off, releasing tar-like webbing to a building, then to another. Spider-Man was back, but with a twist...

New York alleyway, June 16, 2012

"Hand it over! All of it!" The thief's cold voice spoke, with the revolver lined up to the woman's head. She whimpered in fear, a loud scream escaping her mouth. The Thug's expression turned to rage, he swung the hilt of his pistol across her forehead, knocking her onto the ground. She began to sprint away, just in time. Rain Pelted down on The thief as he turned around to see a dark figure standing before him.

"Hand it Over, all of it." Peter's voice grew darker as he spoke, taking one more step forward. The thug didn't hesitate and pulled the trigger, the bullet racing out of it's chamber heading towards Peter at extreme speeds. Spider-Man sidestepped the bullet quickly, then webbed the man's jacket, bringing him face to face. Peter gripped the thug's throat, and lifted him in the air.

"Money! Now!" Shouted Peter, who then threw him to the wall, snatching the gun from his hand. Peter pointed it to the thug's head, the revolver was polished, cleaned. "Do you seriously not know how this works? Give. Me. The money." Peter reloaded the revolver, then topped off his statement. "Or Die." The thug Shook his head. "You Spider-man?..." He spoke in a feared tone.

"BAM!"

To be Continued...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson: So this skews from the Punisher origin in Spiderman, is that right? It's a an interesting set up, looking forward to reading more of the violent, demonic Spider-Man

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DickGrayson

@batkevin74: And more, you will get.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Love it.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DickGrayson

@TheCannon: Thanks.

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By csguterres

Very interesting story!!

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Aunt May's cries WERE heard, not where heard. NO one else not know one else. They're not spelling mistakes, they're grammatical errors. There are several more, you'll spot them when you look back over it. Asides from that this is good...not great (sorry) but it is only the start so I shall save my potential harshness/glowing praise until the completion. Good start