What Ever Happened To The Justa' Lotta Animals? #1

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

A long time ago, DC had the Justa' Lotta Animals. But there gone now. Thank God, because that was some wasted potential. Now I'm making a new animal JL. I'm calling them: THE JUNGLE LEAGUE OF ANIMALS!

It's me, Supermanatee again. After the recent chaos caused by the Legion of Goose (even though not all of them are geese), I have decided to get the team back together!

The Splash: Fastest Fish Alive

Barry Trouten was a normal fish. Until one day, he found a polluted area of water, full of dumped chemicals. Suddenly, lightning struck the water, and it scared Barry so much he bolted forward... right into the chemicals. It gave him super-speed! Now he is the Splash.

J'onn H'amzz: The Martian Hamhunter

A pig from Mars. Not much to say really, but he does have some cool powers.... for a green pig.

Ratbat: The Dark Pest

After seeing his parents shot down in front of him by Joe Chimp, he decided to fight crime from then on. He became the Ratbat, the caped crusader!

Wonder Wombat: The Animazon

When Steve Turtle crashed his plane on the island of Themysca... scair... um.... I forget. Well, he crashed on her island, yada yada, she flew him back to his home in the invisible jet, yada yada, something happened where she decided to become Wonder Wombat... I don't even get it.

Aquamanatee: Prince of Ratlantis

Half-Manatee, half-Ratlantean, Arthur Furry, for some reason, became Aquamanatee. All he really does is talk to fish and breathe underwater, which really IS useless in our reality, because all of us talk to fish and half of our reality is fish and can breathe underwater. Good thing he's also strong, thats his only useful power.

Plastic Ham: The Stretchy Piggy Guy... Person.. Thingy.... I don't really know what to call him...

Once a criminal, this pig was shot while he was trying to rob a place. He fell backwards into several vats of chemicals. The chemicals got into his body via the bullet-holes in him. It made him stretchy! Yeah, watching him use his powers is disturbing....

And I, SUPERMANATEE, shall lead them all against Lex Gooser's Legion of Goose!

TO BE CONTINUED...

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

I LOL at this

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Why did you Yada yada through Wonder Wombat?

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By feebadger

@TheCannon: Uh, probably because it was FUNNY!

By the way, just read on line that Michael Bay is making the movie of this and they're actually not animals, they're aliens.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#5  Edited By GR2Blackout

@feebadger said:

By the way, just read on line that Michael Bay is making the movie of this and they're actually not animals, they're aliens.

Not sure if this is a joke, because Michael Bay actually would do that.