Well, I'm comin' back.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By gumflabica

As some of you may know, I've been out of the fan-fic game for quite a while. Weather its a lack of time, motivation, or just general family madness, there's always something to keep me occupied nad put a damper on my creativity.

But, that's changing. I'm gonna make sure of that. I wanna get back in the business, I wanna write some damn fan-fic. It's been too long. I mean, I get these ideas and just kind of sit there, helplessly watching them fade away. I always regret not having the time to put them on paper.

But as I've been rambling on, this is essentially me stating that I'm coming back to fan-fic. So bring on the character creation contests and check out my (Hopefully) Updated Library!

Gumflabica's Library of.... stuff.....

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Welcome back I noticed you were gone since you were not seen with your partner in crime overlord... and btw its whether not weather...the more you know ;)

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doe! LETS just say it was a clever pun on the crappy iowa weather, and leave it at that.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: Fair enough and because your avatar is Captain Cold but none the less welcome back.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gumflabica

@humanrocket: also, im trying to update my library, but when i do it says there's a problem. its all updated, but i cant seem to save....

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: heheh, i forgot about that. But, my library is fixed, so everything is A-Okay! So that's a functioning and valid link now, if you wanna give it a click.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HumanRocket

@humanrocket: heheh, i forgot about that. But, my library is fixed, so everything is A-Okay! So that's a functioning and valid link now, if you wanna give it a click.

Shinny big red buttons my one true weakness ?_?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Welcome back!

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gumflabica

@tommythehitman: Hey! Havnt seen you around in a while either! So, I'm trying to save a fic, buuuuuuut..... when i do i get a service error, the one with the luchador deer. So yeah, that sucks. I dont know where i could store it until it wants to work again. I could copy and paste into somewhere else, but.... Blog post! @humanrocket: you know it!