So here is my main superhero/antihero of my comic universe Day-V Comics. He would be the face of my universe.
Here are the facts in formation about this character:
- REAL NAME: Logan Dawson
- AGE: 27
- ALIAS: Watchdog
- OCCUPATION: Vigilante, Detective, US Military Soldier (Formerly)
- ALIGNMENT: Good
- SPECIES: Human
- HOME: Clarkton City
Logan was born in Clarkton City to Jason and Marlene Dawson. When Logan Dawson was eleven years old, his father was murdered by a crime boss. His father had secretly been working under crime to earn extra money, however after screwing up a job, he got killed for it. Logan was at his funeral and had promised to himself that he would never let anything happen to his mother.
At the age of thirteen, Logan went to military school where he learned to toughen up and become a man. He had to learn how to survive under harsh and brutal conditions. He met his first rival, Alex Smith. Logan eventually learned how to beat him.
At the age of eighteen, Logan joined the military. He served for two years. He was given the nickname Watchdog, due to his great instincts and skills out in battle, while protecting his comrades. Eventually he left the military.
At the age of twenty, he felt he needed to find out who he was and was told by someone that a man named Chang Lung. he was a master of the Martial Arts. Logan trained with the master and learned everything he knew. Logan trained with Chang Lung for four years. He learned patience, how to strategize and be tactical. He learned everything in Martial Arts. Kung Fu, Karate, Ninjastu and many more secrets of martial arts.
At the age of twenty four, Logan returned to Clarkton City where he reunited with his mother. He noticed how terrible crime got and attempted to fight crime. The first criminal he stopped was a mugger terrorizing a family. They asked who he was, he replied he was Watchdog. Later that night he designed his outfit. he wore his bullet proof vest, and spray painted a logo of a dog on it. He wore a leather jacket where he held his equipment and night vision sunglasses. He held a dart gun which won't kill but rather put the target to sleep.
That night, he went to a chemistry lab where he heard of a break in. He went in and easily defeated everyone. He interrogated them and saw one trying to escape. His name was Oswald Rollins. Oswald attempted to kill Watchdog but the gun was knocked out of his hand. Watchdog attempted to take Oswald in carefully but Oswald accidentally slipped and fell into a chemical tank. Oswald barely survived. He was taken in to the hospital where he would turn into Watchdog's archenemy, the Goblin.
Watchdog spent his three years dealing with five of his biggest adversaries; the Goblin - a psychopathic anarchist who loves causing chaos for the sake of chaos, Bulldog - a crime boss responsible for the murder of his father, Jack Frost - an ex best friend of Logan who mutated into an ice manipulating and creating criminal with a quest for vengeance against the whole world, Succubus - An ex-girlfriend of Logan/Watchdog who he broke up with where she never stopped attempting to make him love her again.
During his time as Logan Dawson, he started a normal job where he was a regular detective to earn some cash and help learn of more crimes to stop as Watchdog.
At the age of twenty-six, Watchdog formed a team of superheroes and metahumans to fight against evil threats that none of them could defeat alone. He formed a romantic relationship with Sorceress - a daughter of the Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Myst.
Powers and Abilities:
Powers: Due to being only human, Watchdog does not have any special powers.
Abilities: Being only human is his greatest strength. He has many abilities that help him in battle.
- Indomitable Will: Although he has no superhuman powers, Watchdog's unstoppable determination and strength of will make him an extremely formidable opponent. This makes him able to function while tolerating massive amounts of physical pain, and also allows him to resist telepathy or mind control.
- Torture: Despite being a hero and never killing his enemies, Watchdog does use a little bit of extreme tactics to protect the innocent and get information. He tortures criminals for interrogations. He uses mostly small tactics of torture.
- Intimidation: It is widely known that Watchdog has the ability to instill fear in others, to the extent that even the people that know him best are intimidated by him, Watchdog regularly forcing common criminals to flee in terror despite there being no evidence that he would actually kill anyone. Even those who aren't afraid of the likes of Metaman fear Watchdog.
- Acrobatics: He is proficient in gymnastics and acrobatics.
- Martial Arts: Logan is well trained in multiple martial arts, he is known as the man who has mastered many forms of martial arts. His primary form of combat is an idiosyncratic admixture of Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Muay Thai, Dragon Style Kung Fu, Boxing, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu and Capoeira.
- Weaponry: Through his martial arts training, he has become an expert on all melee weapons. Wayne has displayed exceptional sword fighting capability and proficiency with knives, sticks and various other weapons. He practices during his combat sessions to keep his skills intact.
- Firearms: While they do not contain bullets that kill, Watchdog is highly skilled with weaponry.
- Peak Human Condition: During his time in military school, the military and training with Chang Lung, Logan spent time building up his body to help enhance his strength, speed, reflexes, endurance and agility.
- Peak Human Strength: Watchdog regularly bench-presses at least 1000 lbs. during his exercise routine. This means he's capable of amazing feats such as punching a SWAT officer through a brick wall.
- Peak Human Reflexes: Logan's reflexes were honed to such a degree that he has caught one of Archer's arrows in mid flight when he tried to shoot him. He has also been able to dodge point blank gunfire.
- Peak Human Speed: He could run at speeds comparable to the finest competing athletes.
- Peak Human Endurance: His endurance was comparable to that of the finest Olympic Decathlon participant. His lung capacity was so great that he could hold his breath underwater for 3 minutes and 15 seconds. He can survive in the airless vacuum of space for exactly 27 seconds.
- Peak Human Agility: His agility was greater than that of a Chinese acrobat and an Olympic gold medalist gymnast. His main phase of movement was Parkour which he learned in France and used that to scale the cities rooftops in an acrobatic manner.
- Stealth: His Ninjutsu training has made him a master at stealth and capable of breaching high security facilities without being detected.
- Genius Level Intellect: Watchdog is a brilliant, virtually peerless, detective, strategist, scientist, tactician, and commander; he is widely regarded as one of the keenest analytical minds on the planet. Given his lack of superpowers, he often uses cunning and planning to outwit his foes, rather than simply "out-fighting" them.
- Eidetic Memory: Watchdog has total recall and can remember anything in great detail.
- Investigation: He is widely considered as the World's Greatest Detective, capable of observation, forensic investigation, and inductive and deductive reasoning of the highest caliber. Human intuition is an unlearnable trait and one of Watchdog's most effective tools. Given any mystery, he can arrive at the correct conclusions with a fraction of the data.
- Multilingualism: He is able to speak Chinese, Spanish, French, Latin, German, Japanese, English, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic, Sanskrit, Hindi, Thai, Farsi and possibly more.
- Tactical Analysis: He commonly utilizes cunning tactics to outwit his foes, relying on his plans and experience to outmaneuver many of his superhuman friends and adversaries. Watchdog is known as one of the greatest strategists and tacticians in the Day-V Comics universe, and once even Metaman and Neptune stated the same.
- Leadership: He is known for having great leadership. He is leader of the team he founded.
- Escapology: He is known as the greatest escape artist in the world.
- Driving: Logan is proficient at driving many vehicles like cars, motor bikes, trucks and he is also skillful at driving jets, helicopters and auto boats and small ships.
- Tracking: Trained in hunting techniques by African Bushmen.
- Disguise: Has mastered the art of disguise by the time he was 23. Has further learned expanded disguise techniques by the time he was 24, through various instructions from Chang Lung. Watchdog has many aliases he uses to infiltrate the underworld or just to go undercover in public situations.
- Mechanical Aptitude: Proficient at combat driving. Has learned improved vehicle designs. Was trained and proficient in basic vehicles operations.
- Marksmanship: Watchdog is an expert marksman. He is skilled with throwing projectile weapons, archery and firearms. He has been practicing such skills since the early days of his training and is almost on par with the Archer in terms of accuracy.
- Peak Human Strength: Watchdog engages in an intensive exercise regimen, and because of this, his strength, like all other physical attributes, is at the peak of human perfection. He is shown to be able to bench-press at least 1000 lbs.
- Physical: While he is always prepared to avoid it, he is still human so he can be killed.
- Leather Jacket: His leather jacket contains many useful equipment to use when under attack or stopping a target such as ninja stars, sleeping darts and many other special stuff.
- Bullet Proof Vest: His bullet proof vest his mostly the reason why he survives most of his encounters with armed enemies.
- Night Vision Sunglasses: Helps him see more clear at night and also hides his identity.
- Weaponry: Watchdog has two guns which fire darts that put the targets to sleep.
Well that's about it. What do you think?