War Of The God's.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

This is just an Old Fan Fic that got some good feed back, Im re posting it as I lost my temper one day and deleted it off the vine so enjoy.

Please ignore the poor Punctuation in parts LOL just read and enjoy

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

Many people believe that god created the world , But look at the dates do you not find it strange how the Greek Gods seemed to fall of the earth when Christianity appeared, The simple truth of it all is that God started a war, He was a young and powerful God who due it his behaviour was thrown out of Olympus by Zeus, For many years no one heard from him , But in his time away he created a army of wing creature that we call Angels, He Attacked with out remorse .

The war lasted for years each side taking massive losses but not gaining any ground, It was not until God decided that he would need to call on the immortals, Promising them more power he turned the tide. This is where are real story begins with an immortal named Last Arrow one of the bloodiest and dangerous of all the immortal as he leads an army of angles to the gates of hell to face Hades and his minions.

The Air was hotter the closer they got to the gate , He looked to his left seeing Lucifer his second in command , His wings had light amour over them Like all the other angels , They all wore the cross of there god on their tunics, The Army was over a ten thousand strong standing at the mouth of hell it‘s self waiting for the command , waiting for the blood, A wave of white Tunics ready for war , The gate was massive it stood ninety feet high, Wood that looked like oak soaked in blood the handles would take fifty men to lift to knock but they would not need them.

He stood at the front with his red tunic with two swords on, He did not believe in this God or any other he was here for the power.

Stepping forth he raised his sword “We do this for history, Who else can lead a siege against hell and hope to win” The army began to bang the Swords, and lance on there shields , “Who else will Destroy Hades armies and lay waste to this damn place “ They began to cheer , Arrow turned and walked to the gate, His eyes turning black, He knew what would meet him on the other side of this gate and he would embrace it with both arms. “Infantry move up second line Hold for the flag then march on “.

Lucifer looked over at his commander the two of them where kindred sprits “Archers take to the skies cover are Commander”

Lucifer was different from the rest , Where they all had Blue eyes and white hair , His eyes where red and his hair was black, Arrow had noticed they all had the same small feature apart from the commanders they all had slight differences.

As the gates began to Open, He heard the screams on the other side “SOUND THE HORNS LET THEM KNOW WE ARE HERE”,

The gates blow open as an army of daemons poured out hitting the charging infantry, He stood in the middle his sword cutting into the shower of demons, Green and blue blood flying of each strike of his sword, A broad smile on his face as arrow flew into the demons, with his men slamming into them like a wave of destruction, The battle for Hell had started.

Post Edited:2008-01-25 18:50:49

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Final Arrow

Lucifer looked confused had Arrow gone mad, Hades run from us, If anyone could do it, It would be Arrow “Yes my lord “, Walking forward calling their magic’s, They began to close the doors, With a great slam they where now trapped in hell.

“ Go catch up with the men when we have walked until the Sun is high call the war council, I will be along soon”. Lucifer looked concerned at Arrow words, Why was he not going to follow straight away, what was his great plan and why had he trapped us all here, What was he thinking behind those black eyes.

Watching as Lucifer flew away, “It is safe now” A beautiful woman came out of the mist, Her beauty would have stopped any man in his tracks, Long blonde hair ran down her back, Her green eyes where accompanied by long eye lashes, her slim figure was perfectly lined by her blue dress “What did you call me for “, Now, now Aphrodite play nice, I have promised you protection in return for your help”.

She gave a pout “fine what is it I can do for you “ Arrow looked her up and down, He was able to resist her power any other man would be at her beckon call, Walking over he ran his hand over her face just to remind her she had no control over him. “I want you to find out what your dear uncle is up to for me “.

She looked at him a small look of fear came into her eye she tried to hide it but Arrow had seen it to many times now , She quickly changed the subject “When will I get to meet your men “ . This was a threat and she was about to find out she crossed a line “, His sword moved at such speed she did not see it being drawn , It cut a bit of her Blonde hair , She watched in shock as it fell to the ground, Running a hand into her hair it had not grew back “what is this “ , “ A warning , once my blade touches you god or no god the cut will stay , Stay away from my men and you will not force my hand”

He looked her deep into her eyes and stepped forward leaning into her he whispered in her ear “I hope you understand , Now go” Her pink cheeks had turned to white , She had just realized she was no longer invincible, placing his sword in it holster he Stepped forward , A small smile breaking on to his face hoping this was the edge that he needed.

The sun was High and the men had stopped white tents had been set up as the men rested from the heat, One tent stood out from the rest it was larger and had gold trimmings inside stood the war council, Lucifer, Two heavily armored Angels Joseph

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Final Arrow

suns shadow points north,” Taking a big bite out of the bread Arrow looked up “Just don’t be late “ Lucifer smiled “Now how else can I make a grand entrance “. The two of them fell silent as the ate there meal.

Lucifer kept looking at Arrow , He was brave and his plan was the best route he had never met a General who was willing to put himself in danger for the greater good of the army , How could someone so evil be so noble at the same time , He laughed to himself that was Arrow a mystery to himself .

After the meal the plan was laid out to the rest of the three generals “you should make to the Mountains near the beginning of the battle , You will hold till I say other wise “ Peter stepped forward “What if my lord is dead ,” he said it with a hint of fear in his voice but it was a good question, “Then you do what is planned you follow Lucifer’s lead” Michael hated that fact the look on his face told the full story , They had always been rivals neither better then the other , Until now, “That is the plan and you will follow it “.

Joseph was always the most silent out of the Generals , But he spoke “My lord this is a dangerous idea you and your men may be killed there are to few of you against so many , “. “we all know the dangers Joseph but it will make more of an impact if most of the army attacks from the mountains , No more of this the battle plan is ready”. Arrow turned to Michael “Before we depart make sure you give your men ale and that they are happy for this may be there last day”, He walked out pushing the white tent panel out the way a blast of light made a black outline as he walked away.

On top of the rocks he watched as Lucifer and his men left, “War is the grandest thing, it will make us strong and noble but in the end it will always kill us.” He walked down to his men who where enjoying there bottle of ale and the music “My lord will you join us a young angel called to him, The Army looked over hoping he would not strike the young man down, he walked over slowly to the Angel, His white wings glistened in the sun, Reaching out he lifted his bottle of ale tilted his head back and took a big drink “I think I will “.

The music began again and all ways good, One thing he did like about the angels was their voices, it was like listening to a thousand choirs singing at once, Arrow thought to himself would the young angel who was full of laughter survive what was ahead of him , He smiled probably not, he took another swig and sat back watching as the festivities carried on .

They walked for a day to get to the battle field and set up camp, The men where sore and a little hung over, They would sober up when they see the enemy he thought to himself, He ordered the men to set up a watch tower, “Michael prepare the men for war “, The angel nodded, weapons began to clank as Armour was put on, Arrow walked over to the edge of the battle field , Looking in the distance he could see the mountain , “Don’t be late my friend” , The camp was quite no one spoke the smell of death hung in the air.

Lucifer had pushed his men hard over the terrain, they could not fly in case they where seen, Trying to navigate up a mountain with a army is hard enough but an Army with wings was a nightmare the where always getting in the way-

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Final Arrow

“Peter what do your scouts tell us “, Peter was bruised from the climb as was many of there men “We are half a day away at this pace “, Lucifer looked at the men he could not push them any harder or they would be no use at the battle, “Arrow my friend I hope you can hold on“, He threw his hand up to the next hand grip and kept climbing.

Walking out of his tent Arrow was now wearing his red tunic, It still had the blood on it from the first battle, His small regiment was ready There white tunic spotless one banner carrier stood in the centre of the square.

“ THIS IS WHAT WE CAME HERE FOR, DO WE FEAR THESE HEVEN CREATURES “ The whole army including his regiment screamed raising there swords in the air “WE FEAR NOTHING”, A smile was building on his face “AND WHY IS IT WE FEAR NOTHING, WHY DO WE NOT FEAR DEATH ITSELF, BECAUSE WE ARE DEATH ”.

The army exploded in an eruption of anger and malice, Banging on there shields and flapping there wings, As they began the march towards the enemy, The force they faced was great indeed, He counted eight cave trolls standing at 10 feet high, Zeus knows how many orcs and other minions and they all had one look in there eyes the look of death, But this did not worry him it was what was behind them that did the three headed hound Cerberus, His skin was as dark as the night , His teeth sharper the any sword and his eyes where as black as Arrows, his height made the cave trolls look like goblins , It knew no fear and would not retreat .

“LET NOTHING STOP YOU , Kill EVERYTHING” Arrow lead the charge slamming into the dark warriors , the angels let out a blood curdling scream as the followed , Now this is war Arrow thought to himself carving into a couple of Orcs,

Silver cut splitting the brown skin digging deep till it hit bone ,The orc let out a scream , But it was lost the battlefield was filled with death and screams, Warriors dying with each strike of the sword to his right Arrow watched as five angles attacked a cave troll, Two where in the air stabbing it with lances , as the three cut at its light green legs.

It came crashing down to the ground crushing two of the angels as it fell red mist filled the air around them, two orc rushed Arrow at once he blocked the sword knocking it in to the air he grabbed the orc by the neck and twisted till it snapped , as the other swung his war hammer at him , He threw the dead body towards him , The orc stumbled back to find Arrow standing behind him , A hand ripped through the body and out the chest green blood rolled down his fingers and on to his forearm, It had happened the blood lust had taken him over.

“Move we are close I can hear the cries of war” Lucifer could hear the screams over the wind , A death of an angel was not an easy thing to miss , There cries where so loud it was as if ten men died at once, All the angels could here it , they where beginning to worry, “ARE FRIENDS ARE DYING ARE YOU GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN “ .

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

Hades sat in the throne room, His castle was in darkness black banners hung on the walls , blood red stripes ran down the side and a crest of a three headed dog was at the bottom, Hades stood his black amour glistening , he was taller then Arrow and extremely well built, He had raven black hair and his eye were as dark as the depths of hell itself , He had a small chalice in one hand and his sword in the other, His rage ran down his hand and crushed the golden chalice, Red wine spilled over his hand as the crimson wine split into the mangled gold.

“THANATOS ,HYPNOS” An sound of ripping appeared in front of him and then stood Thanatos he had many names in the mortal world but most knew him as death, He was a skinny man who looked old in age, But his white eyes told a different story ,Under that frail appearance was unbelievable power and malice, Then a thunderous flapping of wings could be heard all round the castle , stepping in from the window came Hypnos deaths brother dream, He was the total opposite of Thanatos , He was large and well built , two green scaly dragon wings came from his back his green eyes meeting his brothers white eyes as they both bowed in front of their lord.

“Gather my personal army , We need to prepare for the final battle, Hypnos go meet with Morpheus see if he will aid are cause” Morpheus had almost as much power as Hades himself, No one could really tell what he looked like as he changed his appearance to suit himself , He was the lord of dreams , A very powerful ally to have in deed, Walking between them he turned to Thanatos “Prepare the higher demons for battle show them what death looks like if any refuse to join are cause” Death broke in to a smile showing his broken and cracked teeth ,”You know what must be done now go”.

As they left Hades leaned on his sword and a strange smell filled the room one that did not belong in the underworld so sweet it would make a make drool , Just a smell had that much power ,”Hello Aphrodite , Did my brother send you “ She walked out of the darkness her hair had now turned black and her eyes stayed the same blue , No longer did she wear the figure hugging dress, now she wore light blue body armour , In her hand was a bright white lance . See many people she Aphrodite as peaceful but there a dark side to love an evil side to it ,“I have come of my own accord , Zeus does not know I am here …..” , “Then why are you? this is not your war “ She was not use to being cut of mid sentence and stopped before she answered ,”Because you have underestimated them , You will need help if you like it or not uncle “.

The men where resting and the deserved it Michael had taken a beating and his wounds where getting seen to Peter and Joseph had managed to only get a couple of scratches and where helping clear the battle filed , The heat had already made the stench of dead bodies unbearable , Lucifer was up and around now wingless , He had ordered the other one chopped off so he was not reminded of what he had and Arrow had healed , He was now looking for the next plan of attack , Lucifer approached him “How is my fallen Angle today” “I hate when you call me that , What are we to do “ In front of them was a large map of the underworld .

Arrow lifted his head and looked to the north “We rest he will be preparing his army and we do not have the strength to attack him now, So we rest and get strong , Burn the bodies of the fallen so disease does not spread and try and keep moral up,” Lucifer looked at his commander what cogs in his head where turning , It was as if he was
Post Edited:2008-01-25 19:04:35

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Final Arrow

always waiting for an attack and always had a plan for it , God had made the right choice in there leader for hell, No one this insane could be clever enough to pull it off but maybe just maybe he was.

“Maybe you should change out of your Armour Arrow” Looking down he had not even realized it had been a couple of days since the battle and Arrow was busy seeing to his mean and preparing supply , Rubbing his eyes “Yes you are right , of course , We have enough supplies to last us , Would you prepare a feast in honor of those lost and to are victory , Also I want you to sit at my side tonight “, Lucifer looked surprised in all the official meals they had had Arrow always sat at the top of the table by himself , He looked in to his lords Black eye only to be met with a sad shade of gray “As you wish My lord, Are you well” As soon as he said it he realized it was the wrong thing to say ”I AM FINE LEAVE ME”.

The feast was laid out in front of them and what a feast it was , Every type of meat available , As well as fruit bread as far as the eye could see , Arrow had made sure the whole army was present , Not wanting to leave any one out, Sitting to his right was Lucifer as commanded, The Generals all sat at the top of the table and it went down in rank, Arrow stood the white makeshift tent feel quite Lifting both hands he smiled as the lower ranks stood, “Sit you deserve it” After seeing there commander in battle the men swore loyalty to him respected him , But most of all feared him, “I wish to make a toast lift you chalices “, Each man slowly lifted there silver chalices above there heads, Some even spread there wings, “To are fallen friends , may there memories live on in what we do and how we, act “ he drank .

Red wine spilt down his cheeks and onto his robes , as he took away the silver away from his lips he gasped , “NOW WE EAT, “ as he sat down , Young Gabriel approached the head of the table , The rest of the angels watched with smiles on there face, It was Michael who was first to speak “This is not the place for young angels Gab……” Arrow shot the general a look that would have killed any man “Gabriel is ir” Arrow said sinking his teeth white teeth into this the tender chicken meat “Yes my lord “ The words caught Arrows attention ,The boy had said it with no fear in his voice, When most angels address him there is always a hint of something in there eye or on the tip of there words ,”How can I be of help to you young Gabriel “.

Michael looked like he was ready to explode at the insult arrow had thrown at him, All Lucifer could do was smile , He had to control himself he was so close to laughing at how red his face could go, “My lord I made this for you” He past over a black fur sash it was beautiful cut , Running his hands over it, He knew the feel straight away he ended up lying underneath it ,”Cerberus” he said in a slight whisper “Thank you Gabriel , there is more to you then meets the eye I think“, He waved for another chair to be brought forward , The angels began to cheer and hoot Gabriel was one of the most loved Angels and now he sat with the generals.

The festivals went on into the night , Arrow walked out the tent and looked at the field where so many had died ,”my Lord “ Lucifer walked up beside him his red eyes had a hint of worry in them “Come stand with me Lucifer “, He walked to is Arrows side they both stood out in the dark , The pearl white robes almost shone in the darkness , “We have a long hard road in front of us , I fear I this may be my last battle,! “Arrow we would give are life’s for you , you know that”, “ I know but can you faces Hades”

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Sparda

Wow, that was epic! Like a holy (or unholy) version of 300.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Final Arrow

Sparda says:

"Wow, that was epic! Like a holy (or unholy) version of *300*."

You read the whole thing, Glad you like it, It was some of my real early Arrow stuff, Needs to be tidyed up, but it's fun!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda

Final Arrow says:

"Sparda says:
"Wow, that was epic! Like a holy (or unholy) version of *300*."

You read the whole thing, Glad you like it, It was some of my real early Arrow stuff, Needs to be tidyed up, but it's fun!"

Yep, the whole thing. I read pretty fast, lol.

I wanna know how it ends now!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

Final Arrow says:

"LOL well I may finish it one day"

I look forward to it.

Final Arrow