Walkingstone VS Mighty Magneto

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Marching into the arena, Beth eyed Magneto with cold arrogance. She stared at him for a long time before saying calmly, "I'm calling you out, Magneto. It's time for you to be taken down a notch or ten."

Magneto was a bit puzzeled by this they had been friends at one point in time but that was long ago.

"Child you have biten off more then you can chew."

Magneto walked up close coming face to face with walkingstone.

"Are you sure you wish to die this day"

A small twitch of her head was all the acknowledgment she gave that he was superior and she probably wouldn't survive. "Better you than anyone else," she said softly before backing off and offering him a low bow. "You're old, Mags, and out-dated. It's time for new blood to take your place," she called out, louder so everyone could hear.

"Another who thinks i am to old, you do know what happened to the last."

Magneto hovered off the ground a few steps. The raised his hands to the air causeing large metal spikes to shot out around the two.

"I tore him apart from the inside"

Captain UK

Cap Uk walks in and sits down on one of the arena stand seats up on one of the roofs and shouts "!!!!go on Walkingstone, kick his old butt!!!!"

Walkingstone actually smiled as she too rose off of the ground. The spikes made heavy clunks as they surrounded them, making her heart skip in trepidation. Her guns would be pretty much useless but she unholstered two of them anyway, leaving them loose in her hands.

"Guns my dear, Why do so many use guys"

With that magneto try to pull them away and crush them as he had done so many times before with others.

"You could shoot someones eye out with one of those"

Magneto smiled a wicked evil smile

"Oh Mags," Beth said with a mocking grin. "Poor old boy..." Her eyes glowed with the remnant of demonic power that still flowed through her as she pressed the triggers of her specially designed hardened plastic guns, firing bullets made of the same material.

Unable to pull the guys away there was only one reason Plastic. Magneto then tried push the bullets away but they too where plastic. With out time to raise his sheild he tried to dodge the bullets by jumping to his left side one of them hit him in the shoulder grazing him. Magneto looked at the shoulder alittle bit more anger.

"Very smart of you, god i hate plastic"

Magneto shot several large Magnetic blast at walkingstone.

"Time for pain"

Her victory was short lived as the magnetic blast hit her forcefield dead on, sending her flying backwards. One of her guns skittered away and she felt the one at her back dig deep into her flesh as she landed. "Bugger..."

Winded, it took her a moment before she re-aimed and kept firing. "If you think pain's a deterrent, you don't know many women, do you?"

"Just enjoy giving the pain"

Magneto had enough time to sheild himself this time the plastic bullets bounced off the sheild.

"Muhahaha that was only going to work once"

Magneto closed his eyes and filled the area with a blinding white light.

Beth's arm went over her eyes as she tried to shield them from the light but it was seering. With the other hand, she fired off the rest of her clip blindly. "Doesn't need to be more than once," she said as she tossed the empty gun away. Suddenly, she shot forward, flying right at him, her blind eyes closed as she used her tracking sense to find the warmth of her opponent.

Magneto flew straight up into the air he could hear a few of the bullets hiting his sheild but did not open his eyes. He could tell where walkingstone was using his telepathic abilities. He lifted his arms and raised more metal spikes filling the arena with them. He kept the light on to continue their game blind.

"having fun yet my dear"

"Bloody marvelous!" she called out cheerfully even though she felt herself ricochet from one metal spike to another, very glad that her shield was holding. She grabbed hold of one, used it to centre herself and she concentrated on where she felt his heat emanating from. "Poor Mags," she said softly, "so sure you're going to win..."

"Wouldn't be myself dear if i didn't"

Magneto used a telepathic attack on Walkingstone which had the goals of causing great mental pain and cause her to lower her sheild.

"Hope you enjoy this"

Letting out a grunt, Walkingstone's jaws clenched as she fought to stay afloat and keep her shield up. She kept her white knuckled grip on the spike, her fingers actually sinking through the metal. With a great wrench, she broke it in half and used it as a javeline at Magneto. All she wanted was a distraction, just a little break in the onslaught.

Magneto did not see the object coming and was to focused on Walkingstone to have sensed it. The object slammed into his sheild pushing him back a few feet.

"What the bloody hell"

Magneto stopped his current attack to regather himself including turning off the light. He saw WS holding on to part of a spike and saw the other part laying broken off on the ground.

"Cute trick trying to stay alive"

Magneto began lifting several spikes into the air and threwing them at her. One from behind her one coming straight at her two on either side of her.

"I hope this doesn't hurt to much."

Raising her arm, she grabbed the two at either side, the points driving through the palms of her hands. Shooting suddenly upwards, she dodged the one at her back then began to spin around and around, gaining momentum while holding onto the large spikes. "Life," she said as she swirled up into a vortex, "is an illusion." Just as she reached her peek angular velocity, she let the spikes go directly at Magneto.

"You did better earlier dear"

Magneto used his powers Magnetism to stop the spikes in mid-air.

"Hope your not losing your focus"

Magneto launched many more spikes from the ground coming in from all directions at WS.

"Can you stop them all"

Blood was seeping from her hands, the centres completely destroyed now. She looked up into his eyes, held onto them as she smiled. "You know I can't," she told him calmly. Closing her eyes, she started to laugh as the spikes sped toward her.

"Then you shall die my dear"

Magneto watch the spikes getting closer to her. Yet for a moment felt something he had not felt in along time sadness.

The first spike tore into her side, smashing her to the ground. A second pinned her shoulder to the floor of the arena. Blood and tears mixed as they rolled down her cheeks but all she did was laugh gently to herself.

Magneto floated over to WS who layed on the arena floor in pain. He lowered his sheild and got closer to her bending over her body.

"I want you to know it does not have to end here you could live. Join me spread evil, death and destuction."

Captain UK

"!!!GO ON WALKINGSTONE YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DEFEAT HIM, DONT JOIN THE VILLIANS!!!" Cap shouted from the stands.

Blood trickled down her lips as she shook her head and laughed softly. "Been... there... done... that... Almost married you, remember?" She lifted one hand gently to leave a blood smear on his cheek as she brushed it lightly. "Let's end it..." What he hadn't seen as he bent near her was her free, unpinned hand sliding into the small of her back. She pulled out her last remaining gun and pressed it to his neck. "Now your charms are all o'erthrown... and what strength you have's your own..."

Magneto could not find words to speak he was in total shock. A million thoughts went thru his head in a sec. He could feel the guns barrel up against his neck.

"You won't kill me, you can't kill me"

Magneto tryed to enter her mind and buy himself some time.

Last_Arrow

Arrow was leaning against a tree his black coat blowing in the wind , He liffted his hand and bit into an apple , His jucie ran down the side of his mouth, His black eyes looked at the battle.

"Give in Walkingstone your just not powerful enough " A small smile broke on the side of his face , As he took another bite.

Her thoughts were filled with the closing lines of the play, focused totally on the poetry of Prospero's plea for freedom. She pulled Magneto into the play, held him in it, let him see the beauty of the words as she gently pressed the trigger. "As you from crimes would pardon'd be, let your indulgence set me..." Her words stilled as her eyes rolled back and her last breath exhaled. "Free."

Magneto kept his eyes on WS eyes he felt the bullet going thru his neck. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion he had tried to move out of the way but had not time. He watched WS life slip away her last breath her eyes disappeared. Magneto stood holding his neck blood coming out he should have been dead he should have not been able to stand. He looked down upon the body lifeless and dead. Remembering her last words free she was free now free from the human body free from pain. He fall back down to his knees holding his neck it wouldn't be long now perhaps he too could be.

"Free"

Last Arrow

Everything happend in slow motion Arrow stood up straight, his hands fell to his side the apple droped from his hand , As ot rolled down the hill, Arrow looked at Magento on his knees

"Nor dread nor hope attend A dying animal; A man awaits his end Dreading and hoping all; Many times he died, Many times rose again. A great man in his pride Confronting murderous men Casts derision upon Supersession of breath; He knows death to the bone Man has created death" Arrow closed his eyes and walked away

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Walkingstone

Oh wow! You liked it so much you made it into a story for us?

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mighty Magneto

First time i have ever been close to death

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The WeatherMan

Felt scary didn't it, Magneto?

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mighty Magneto

No comment

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

Well done guys really enjoyed that ,

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Constantine

Brill fight

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By The WeatherMan

Watch and learn, n00bz.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Well said Photon this is a great example of what the end result of duels and for that matter RPGs in general should look like

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mighty Magneto
GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GambitO

MIGHTY MAGNETO WINS

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Methos

uh, dude...

it's a fanfic, not a battle...

check the thread location

M

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Prodigal Son

HULK SMASH!!!!

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GL Bertron

Nice job that was awesome.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Ya should have killed his arse :) Nice fight though.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mighty Magneto

methos says:

"uh, dude... it's a fanfic, not a battle... check the thread location M"

Actual its a Fan-Fic of a battle we had Methos

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Gambler says:

"Ya should have killed his arse :) Nice fight though."

Thanks buddy

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

GambitO says:

"MIGHTY MAGNETO WINS"

He's talking to this nut, he thought we where asking who would win :)

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Oh well there ya go

Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you wanna keep me away from a thread, have an OP like this one. Anyway Magneto wins

Tom Moody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tom Moody

O_o

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By Darkchild
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
" If you wanna keep me away from a thread, have an OP like this one. Anyway Magneto wins "
Are u an idiot?

This was a fanfic, not a battle
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By .Spider-man.
" If you wanna keep me away from a thread, have an OP like this one. Anyway Magneto wins "
Several of the things you are posting in are RPGs and peoples fan-fics. All you are doing is spamming threads and honestly being disrespectful to the people who write these.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Constantine

I'm mentioned in this :D YAY ME!!

StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Darkchild said:
"@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
Are u an idiot?This was a fanfic, not a battle"
Oh. I didn't read the OP because it was too long. But if it were a battle stance would remain the same. Magneto would win.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By .Spider-man.
" Oh. I didn't read the OP because it was too long. But if it were a battle stance would remain the same. Magneto would win. "
Then actually read the Thread. The Magneto that is referred to here and in the rpg one you posted in. Has to do with a Viner who was Mighty Magneto. Not the one from Marvel.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Constantine
@Constantine said:
" I'm mentioned in this :D YAY ME!! "
-_- be happy
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@.Spider-man. said:
Several of the things you are posting in are RPGs and peoples fan-fics. All you are doing is spamming threads and honestly being disrespectful to the people who write these."
Be that as it may, my opinion is exactly that.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@.Spider-man. said:
" Oh. I didn't read the OP because it was too long. But if it were a battle stance would remain the same. Magneto would win. "
Then actually read the Thread. The Magneto that is referred to here and in the rpg one you posted in. Has to do with a Viner who was Mighty Magneto. Not the one from Marvel."
Thanks for clearing that up. You're a swell guy.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Constantine
@Constantine said:
" @Constantine said:
" I'm mentioned in this :D YAY ME!! "
-_- be happy "
Dammit ;P
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lantern Prime

I miss these 2 for some reason. Man this brings me back a little.