W2O timeline

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Here is the timeline of the W2O universe. Not finished yet.

5th century: Arthur Pendragon pulls out Excalibur from it's stone and becomes king of England. He decides to build a city with his childhood friend Agemo(king of elves and viewed as ruler of all magical creatures) where humans and the children of magic can live together, stopping the hostility between the two races. The city is named Camelot humans and magicla creature lives together there for ten years. Camelot falls after Morgana le Fay and her son Mordred attacks. Arthur is mortally wounded, and Agemo kills le Fay in order to avenge his friend. Blaming all humans for the fall of Camelot as well as Arthur's fate, Agemo declares war on humanity. He is eventually stopped by divine creatures known as the Storytellers who seals Agemo and his followers underneath the surface of the Earth, as well as making all humans forget the existence of magic. Magical creatures now have to live in hiding from the humans.

1939-1945: World War Two. Men and women across the world dress up in costumes and kill nazi soldiers in secret, becoming "boogiemen" for the Third Rich. These masked heroes never made public appearances and remained as nothing more than war legends.

1973-1974: The elven king Agemo manages to break out of his underground prison by making a deal with the demon The Abstract One. Agemo gathers an army of elves and other magical creatures and attacks England, starting a war in Europe known as the "Elf Crisis" where superheroes who before only worked in the shadows must take part in the war. The war ends when Arthur Pendragon wakes up from his enchanted sleep and slays Agemo, making the magical creatures seize their attack. The existence of superhumans and magic is now known to the public.

1975: Agemo's heir and the new queen, his cousin Ahpla, has no interest in war with the humans and makes a treaty with FN, officially ending the conflict between the children of magic and humans. Most magical creatures decides to go back to either their homes hidden in the mountains, forests or underneath the ground, but some tries to live among humans. The reactions from humans are mixed as some magical creatures assisted them in the war.

1978: Alien life forms contacts Earth. Humans has finally been deemed to be an advanced race as their magic can rival alien technology. Some outer planet species also has an interest in natural resources that are unique on Earth as well as making cultural exchanges.

1982: The united States Congress passed the Good Samaritan Act, allowing costumed heroes to work with the police without any demand of revealing their true identities to the authorities.

1991-1994: The period of "The Second Great Witch-Hunt" where an American group of anti-magic extremist called "Deflammo" gathered a small army and supporters all over the country to "protect" America from anything magic related, believing it to be the work of the devil. Life and valuable knowledge was lost.

1994: Werewolves and vampires clash in Ireland in a huge battle that result in a many deaths on both sides, especially after Deflammo takes part in the fight. It is presumed that both the vampire and werewolf races were destroyed in the battle, and the public believe the to be extinct.

1995: Twilight City is cursed to forever be in night, never seeing the light of day.

1997: Arthur Pendragon, under the guise of his secret identity Kay Ectorson, becomes Prime Minister of Great Brittany.

2001: Lieutenant Aleea from the planet Smorhar is sent to Earth in order to locate and capture a gang of dangerous criminals from her homeworld as well as protecting Earth from any harm they may cause.

2003: Aleea, now known as Valor by the humans and viewed as their greatest hero, sends the criminals back to Smorhar, but asks to be resigned the army a she wish to stay on Earth.

2005: Aleea marries Malcolm McBride, the first legalize human/alien marriage. Half a year later, Aleea gives birth to Kory McBride.

2006: Arnold Schwarzenegger becomes president of the United States of America.

2010: The Cat, Starchild and Amymal makes their first appearance.

2014: The crimelord of Twilight known as the Empress unites the super-criminals in order to defeat the superheroes and makes the world "boring" by erasing all memories of magic, aliens and superhumans from everyone on the planet but themselves. Super criminals now rules the world in secret.

2015: Cat somehow breaks through the brainwashing, contacts his friend Starchild and makes him recall his life as hero as well. They begin to plan a revolution against the super-villains... unless Cat is actually crazy, and the whole W2O universe and it's history only exists in his head.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@waezi2: Nice that you've got the timeline worked out! I have Golden Age, Silver Age, and present day characters in my creations, but very few have been nailed down to specific years.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Oh, it's not finished yet. Just thought that I needed to make one son I didn't mess up my own continuity. That, and I consider making the W2O into a fanfic group, but 60% sure that it would be a bad idea

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@waezi2: Looking good so far, as for the name, keep it the way you like. In the end its your work that started it and likely your work that will end it

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#8 wildvine  Moderator

@waezi2: Technically the universe would still be original by you. Didn't Imp write something for this universe? Here's my thought; If you do make it a group make sure up front that you can use the characters if someone leaves the group so you don't have dead-ends and unresolved stories. I say this because you seem to have a fairly tight continuity. Or you could do the universe 2 thing and then if the group doesn't work out you can have a story that merges the universes. Cheesy, yes. I'm just tossing things out. Whatever you do will be fine I'm sure.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@wildvine: Imp did, but then again I've pretty much slithered into every group going so that doesn't mean much

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@waezi2: You seem to have a full universe on your own. I'd honestly rather see how you develop it further.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Cheesy would not be a problem.

@cbishop: Well, IF I did that, I would let someone write on a concept I already made up with a few rules so that I still felt in control over the W2O universe. Like Arthur Pendragon or the Birdman.