W2O: The Boy; Cruel Games#2

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Acrisias' shoulder felt numb.

The old man had bitten him. Next thing he knew, the boy woke up in a dark dungeon. A few oil lamb illuminated the room. He had been undressed and he was tie up to a wall with steel chains in a way so that he was forced to stand up and spread out his arms and legs. There were no windows, only a door. And near the door was a table.

For about an hour, Acrisias stood there alone, waiting. Hoping that something would happen. That someone would come.

And someone DID come.

It was the old man.

"Hello, boy." Archelaus slammed the door shut. "How are we on this fine evening?"

"Not as bad as you will be." Acrisias said rather smug. "My father is a powerful man, and once he finds out that I-"

"He already did. His troops are dead, and so is he."

"Oh... damn."

"You don't seem hearth-broken."

"Eh. We weren't that close."

Archelaus made a small laugh. "You really DO have a black heart. Exelent."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm a evil little brat. What do you want from me, monster?"

"I'm glad you asked." Archelaus picked something up from the table near the door. It was a knife. "You see, at this moment, even though you can move, talk and think, you are technically dead."

"What? What's that suppose to mean?"

"It means hat none of your organs work, and your blood is no longer running through your veins. According to that logic, THIS-"

Archelaus stabbed a knife through Acrisias stomach. The boy began to scream in agony.

"- shouldn't hurt you at all." Archelaus pulled the knife out of the child and cleansed it. Acrisias panted and withered in pain. "Oh, don't act like it's the end of the world, boy." Archelaus shook his head. "It's just a wound. It will heal soon enough."

And it did. Acrisias's stomach repaired itself, and in about two minutes, no one could see that he had been hurt at all.

"You would have been killed if you were still just a human. The pain should have made you go in shock. But you can still think straight, can't you? You understand every word I'm saying, correct?"

"Sure can... you old goat."

"Ah, and you insult me. You are a stubborn one." Archelaus walked to the table where a whole collection of sharp things was lined up. "That will make this experiment that much more entertaining. Now, back on topic... As I said, you feel pain, even though you technically aren't alive. My theory is that your mind is TRICKING you into feeling pain. That you are imagining it. Like you believe that you still need to breath. You do it out of habit. But..."

Acrisias screamed once more, as Archelaus used a sickle to sliced up his chest.

"... I believe that I can make you forget the habit. Most of our kind do in time, but not after at least 40 years of so. Old habits does not die easily, I suppose. But I believe that if I hurt you enough, constantly cut you up for hours, day after day after day, I can speed up the process."

"... Why... not..." Acrisias grind his teeth. "... do... it... on... your... self..."

"Easy to answer; It's only a theory, my boy. I need to test it on someone I can study. A vampire to study. But making a vampire is not as easy as it sounds. We only turn those with cruel minds and black hearts, you know. And I need a child for this experiment. A full-grown person would be too much of a bother to control."

"Or maybe... you just like hurting children?" Acrisias smiled. "Maybe... you don't, how to say... like adults?"

"I won't deny that find your agony pleasing. Now..." Archelaus picked up a hairpin from the table. "Let us continue."

And then he stabbed Acrisias right through his left eye.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Hmm okay this is a weird title, good (and with less typos then the first issue) but ultimately very weird

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Ma'am, I'm the product of two nation with stories about giant birds with boobs and pilots who falls asleep when they get too happy.

Weird is in my blood:)