Vile beginnings

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

Aaron was in a tough situation, he was broke, the mercenary field was dried up, and he needed money desperately to treat his mother's illness. I have got to earn some cash quick He thought while cleaning one of his sniper rifle, Why have I not heard of a single hit job this year? He asked himself, as he kicked the butt of the gun, accidentally sending a bullet into the ceiling, and nearly his own head. "That was... well deserved" he thought aloud, his heart racing. A pounding knock rocked the front door of the fleabag motel he was living out of "looks like I'm back on the streets" he muttered aloud as he opened the door, only to find no one in sight, just a package at his feet. If this is going to blow up it would solve a few problems he thought as he opened the box. The contents of the box were a skull painted green and a note reading "Everglades, February 8th, 2008" Aaron Egan grinned he had been called to arms by the Green Skulls, an organization that had paid well in the past, he knew his money problems were at an end.

One month later, February 8th:

Aaron arrived in the swamps, following a vague map to the edge of the water... Great must have taken a wrong turn at the last mud hole I nearly broke my ankle in... he thought, kicking the mud up under his right foot. "Very funny, wonder which one of my old merc buds pulled off this prank?" he thought aloud, aggrivated by what seemed like a false lead, suddenly in the middle of the water a glowing green skull appeared, Aaron smiled and swam out into the swamp, keeping an eye on approaching alligators, prepared to, if not eager to fight the animals. Aaron reached the center of the swamp and upon touching the skull saw a hole open a yard away from him, he jumped into the dark pit and heard the hum of lights powering up. "Egan, it's been too long" a voice said in the darkness, before the lights came on Aaron knew it was Doctor Handson, the man responsible for his genitically engineered physique... "So Doc, whats the job and how much am I getting?" Aaron asked eager to make some cash. "Well my young friend, I have something more interesting then money this time" Aaron grinned "Like what? Cameron Diaz?" Doctor Handson stood in silence briefly and then said "See for yourself Aaron." The young mercenary followed the scientist into a busy room and as the lights came on Aaron's eyes widened "What is that!?!" DR. Handson smiled, motioning his head towards a massive robotic body "That Aaron, is your payment, a suit of high tech armor, I suppose you would call it a mech." Aaron stood eyes wide open with a grin on his face "What do I have to do?" he asked willing to do anything, but not wanting to let that fact be known "Whatever we tell you to, for one year." the doctor answered with a smirk "Just step into the mech" Aaron walked forward entering the massive machine, and allowing himself to be strapped into it. "Now what?" Aaron asked as the machine began to close around him, Dr. Handson smiled "Now you die" Horror and fear glazed over Aaron's eyes as the machine closed around him... 

Aaron's eyes darted around the room, as he was sealed into his robotic tomb he screamed curses at the scientists, he knew he would die but wanted them to take the memory of his death to their graves. Dr. Handson walked to the sealed robotic casket and spoke "This machine is the future of mankind, No computer can handle the information a human brain can, and who will ever miss slime like you Egan?" Aaron felt the flesh being ripped from his body and screamed, cried, and grew further rage in his torment... "If you had half a brain you wouldnt be in this situation" Dr. Handson smiled as Aaron blacked out, blood dripping over his eyes.... SYSTEM REBOOTED Date February 10th, 2008, 8:15 PM "It shouldn't be awake Doctor!" Systems functional "It's nothing to be concerned about, the machine is just booting up ahead of schedule." The cyborgs eyes darted towards Dr. Handson and the machine spoke "Die" Handson jumped backwards, "What did it say" another scientist spoke up "Just a glitch Doctor" the machine spoke again "Die, Handson" Before any of his assistants could say otherwise Handson ran for his life as the machine ripped it's way out of it's restraints, slicing one scientist in half, and decapitating the other in a single motion.... "HANDSON!!!!" The cyborg wanted blood, and cut through several more guards and scientists, before hearing over a loud speaker "So Aaron, you survived... You wont for long though... Green Skulls will take revenge for what has transpired today" Aaron initially stayed silent, then spoke "And The Vile-1 will be here to gut you like the snake you are"

The End of the Beginning.....

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Simply Amazing.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts