USHW (Ultimate Super Hero Wrestling) Episode #2

Spider Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Spider Dude

Welcome to the second episode of USHW!!!!!To night we will see who the No.1 contendor for the USHW World Heavyweight Championship in a match between Wolverine,Venom,and Iron-Man at Judgement Of Heros,we also have The Thing vs. Hulk vs. Carnage in a triple threat match for the USHW U.S. title,and Spider-Man going one on one with DareDevil.Well lets kick it all off with Spider-Man vs. DareDevil.The match starts and DareDevil trips Spider-Man.Then he goes for the pin,and all he gets is a 1 count!Spider-Man said as World Champ he was goin' to end this quick,so he throughs Devil into the ropes and does a Hurraconrannas him and 1-2-3!Then Chairman of USHW Stan Lee comes out and says"You may have won this time but probbly not this Sunday at Judgement Of Heros.The next match is The Thing vs. Carnage vs. The Hulk.The match starts and Carnage pushes both men on their shoulders with the symbiote and 1-2-3!!Carnage wins.The next match is Wolverine vs Venom vs Iron-Man.Venom gave Iron-Man a concution ,and Wolverine hit Venom with a Wolvie-Slam.1-2-3!!!!!!It is goin' to be Spider-Man vs Wolverine for the USHW World Heavyweight Title!See you next Friday.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Sparda

Um......Carnage beat both Hulk and Thing?

I'm not focusing on the rest of your writing, but Carnage beating BOTH Hulk and Thing that fast? He wouldn't win against Hulk by himself.......

Spider Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Spider Dude

Sparda says:

"Um......*Carnage* beat both *Hulk* and *Thing*? I'm not focusing on the rest of your writing, but *Carnage* beating BOTH Hulk and Thing that fast? He wouldn't win against Hulk by himself......."
I agree but i was in a hurry.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

Spider Dude says:

"Sparda says:
"Um......*Carnage* beat both *Hulk* and *Thing*? I'm not focusing on the rest of your writing, but *Carnage* beating BOTH Hulk and Thing that fast? He wouldn't win against Hulk by himself......."
I agree but i was in a hurry."

Alrighty then.

If you don't have the time to write it out slowly, then I think (just some positive criticism here) you should wait and do it another time. Writing it slow and full of detail is always good for a story, and will improve it's quality. This is a great concept, but since you were forced to rush it, it didn't turn out as good as it could have been.

On your next episode, slow it down a bit and picture it in your mind. Then write (type, whatever) everything you can possibly think of in the story.

I look forward to your next episode!

Spider Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spider Dude

Thanks!Hey I want to hear what the fans want to see,so reply to this and say who you want to see next week.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda

Sorry for being late to post.

Some cool wrestling matches-Iron Fist (he'd be like the Rey Mysterio of Wrestling, IMO) Vs. Blade, or maybe Morlun (the "Undertaker" of Wrestling) Vs. Colossus (the man of steel, lol).

Spider Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spider Dude

I think think that Spider-Man is like Rey Mysterio.

Spider Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spider Dude

I also think that Venom is like The Undertaker