Urgent!!!

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jokerette

Little question: can I post here a slashy fanfic which is not dirty? Or will it be 'censored' anyway?

Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lillya WildChild

sure i guess. slashys are fun! lol. you can get abit close, but censor it before it gets over PG13

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jokerette

Good! Thank you! Just a... little, invisible particular... how do I send my Microsoft Word document on Comicvine???

Avatar image for silent_wanderer
Silent Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Silent Wanderer
Jokerette said:
"Good! Thank you! Just a... little, invisible particular... how do I send my Microsoft Word document on Comicvine???"
Copy the text within the document and paste it in a thread. ^^
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary

great....oh hell no. No slashy fics. You know what that means? It means the the main character is gay and gets it on with another gay guy. So, just think on this moment, the main character is batman who is gay fall in love with supes.....That's Slash. sigh but i guess it's only my opinion. So i have no say in the matter.

Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lillya WildChild

yea, like mine is Hedy boy. Slice the deck, a complet slash. but it was funny. ^^ slashes are great to have here, its good to have a break from the drama felled sorrow based fanfics out there, like my other one. so i wielcome this.

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jokerette
Hedatary said:
"great....oh hell no. No slashy fics. You know what that means? It means the the main character is gay and gets it on with another gay guy. So, just think on this moment, the main character is batman who is gay fall in love with supes.....That's Slash. sigh but i guess it's only my opinion. So i have no say in the matter.
"
*Laughs like Mark Hamill Joker* C'mon, do you really think I'd waste my time with Supey an' Bats kissing? No, my stuff is Riddler\ Two Face.
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By No_Name_
Hedatary said:
"great....oh hell no. No slashy fics. You know what that means? It means the the main character is gay and gets it on with another gay guy. So, just think on this moment, the main character is batman who is gay fall in love with supes.....That's Slash. sigh but i guess it's only my opinion. So i have no say in the matter.
"
It's not my thing either but I don't understand why it was necessary for you to post this. If it isn't graphic in nature then there's no reason why it can't be posted on the site if the individual is proud of their work. No one is forcing you to read it.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition
Jokerette said:
"Hedatary said:
"
*Laughs like Mark Hamill Joker* C'mon, do you really think I'd waste my time with Supey an' Bats kissing? No, my stuff is Riddler\ Two Face.
"

sounds.... uninteresting...

but hey as long as you like it!
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Methos

Slash yes...

the rules are posted at the top of the forum, if you have any questions just PM me

just make sure you identify it as 'M/M Slash' or whatever in the title

M