Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Part One: The Visitor

It’s been almost three years since I faced Zod. Nothing very exciting has happened since. I’ve been established as Metropolis’ true protector. I’ve established a rogue’s gallery. (I now know what Jor El was showing me when he showed snapshots of ‘potential landmark victories’.) And I always thought I was the last Krytponian….until now.

Only hours ago, a meteorite crashed down to Earth, revealing a naked teenaged girl inside it. The police thought it was a threat, so they went to shoot her down, the bullets just bounced off her and triggered heat vision. She’s also shown signs of hurricane breath and ice breath. Right now, I’ve been trying to chase her through the skies of Metropolis. I finally catch her, and she says her first words to me. *“<Are you Kal El?>” She asks me? “<Yes>” I reply. “<Who are you?>” <”My name is Kara Zor El! I’m your cousin!”> She points to where her ship had crashed and tells me there is a crystal explaining everything.

*Translated from Kryptonese.

I take her to my Fortress, as I listen to my Uncle Zor El; I am overwhelmed with joy, realizing I am not the last Kryptonian. I fly through the air, when she comes in. She can now speak English, which she learned in a matter of hours. (She’s a fast learner.) “Kal,” she says, “I grew up on Krypton, and you don’t have to show me all these exhibits.” “Then let’s get to work on your powers.” I say.

I go through all the things I had learned in Beijing and teach her them. She learns faster than I did. It only takes her three weeks, compared to my three months.

I did have my doubts in the beginning, but I know she cannot fake her knowledge of Krypton, and her DNA pattern is similar to mine. Let alone the powers, and she can also teach me how to Use my Father’s crystals.

I take her to Ma and Pa’s house and introduce her to them. They had heard about her on the news and already have a spare room ready. “You grew up with them?!” Kara remarks, excitedly! “They must have been SO nice to you! They seem great!” With a high pitched shriek, she flies up the stairs. I tell her it’s okay to use her powers here, but not in public. I warn her of the dangers of not having a secret identity. “But secret are so BAD!” She replies, flopping on her bed.

After dinner, I tell her about how I’m Metropolis’ protector. Before I can respond, she tells me “I want in!” She, Ma, and Pa convince me to agree to let her. After all, she already had a suit like man in her rocket. (Only two piece)

I do have one condition. I want her to have a normal Earth life, so she has to go to school!

As the days grow by and by, Kara (or “Karen” for her Earth name.) grows more powerful with each passing day. She uses her powers to complete house life tasks. She uses speed, strength, and breath to help Pa with his farming, and heat vision to cook her meals. (She LOVES to help around the house.)

After about a month living with Ma and Pa, she begins to grow accustomed to Earth life. (Though she hasn’t experienced High School yet.) We fly together every day. I teach her about the world, political borders, good men…and bad.

She teaches me about Krypton. They didn’t have borders. They had science, culture, everything. She tells me how our Father crafted their own rockets, and she was supposed to come to Earth first, and raise me! She got stuck in an asteroid belt and took until now to get here.

After four months, I decide to show Kara to the world…

As Supergirl.    

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Two: Mood Swings

After about a month, I decide it’s time to show Kara to the world. (Or at least Metropolis.) We both fly over to the office of the Mayor of Metropolis.

I tell the Mayor “This is my cousin, Kara Zor El; she will be protecting Metropolis with me. She’s my ally. Feel free to hold a press conference with the Daily Planet to officially introduce her.”

Once we’re done, we fly back to Smallville. Kara has her first day of school tomorrow. She can’t wait.

A few hours later, I hear and alarm coming from the high tech facility of S.T.A.R labs. I fly over to see what the commotion is about, and to my surprise, they are fighting off guards with spears.

I’m taken by surprise when one fires and energy blast at me. After I run towards him and disarm him I hit him with his own spear, sending him flying into a wall. I X ray the spear to see what’s inside, but it’s hollow. Weird.  

I fall to the ground as another one electrocutes me from behind. I turn around to see the man beaten by, KARA?

“Shouldn’t you be in school?” I ask. Kara goes on a rant. “OhmyGOSHKalIhateschoolit’ssoboringIhavetoholdbacksomuchandeveryonemakesfunofmeforbeingdifferentandofmygoshWHYarewelearningstuffialreadyknewinfourthgrade UNGH!  

Kara is hit by a third man with a spear. (Where did he come from…) He points to Kara. “Hey sexy.” He says.

I rush towards him and find that he spears have Kryptonian writing on them. Kara told me they were a weapon of Krypton during one of our flights together.  “I know all about you” he says, touching his temple. “Here.” I notice the man’s henchmen disappear into thin air. I go to punch him when, to my surprise, teleports.

I turn around, and see his eyes…I’m…overcome…can’t….think…clearly.   “Stay here.” He says, calmly. As Kara is getting up, he grabs her face. “Come here!” he says.

I want to use heat vision as he touches her, but for some reason, I can’t. I see the reflection in her eyes. He’s doing something to her. “He doesn’t love you Kara.” He says. Clark doesn’t love you.” Great. He knows my secret identity. “He just wants to keep you as his personal sidekick…” His eyes flair. “And some other…satisfying reasons. Anyway, I gotta go.” The man walks away calmly.

Kara gets up, enraged. “WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT?” She shouts. I’m going to kill you!” She fires heat vision at me. I can do nothing. I don’t want to fight her.

She starts hitting…and hitting…and hitting. She’s pretty powerful. As she’s beating me, I see the look in her eyes….That’s not Kara.

I let out a breath of hurricane force, and deliver a punch to the gut and chin, the throw her through a wall. She uses heat vision, I counter with ice breath. She goes to punch; I dodge and land my elbow on the back of her neck. She falls, leg sweeps me, mounts and punches me. She draws the first blood. We go interlocked in heat vision. I grab her by the neck and slam her into a wall.

She lets out everything. I ignore the pain and keep her restrained. “LET! ME! GO!” She screams and shouts. I just hold her. It’s been a long tiresome fight. She starts to cry. “Let me GO Let me GO let….me….I…I’m sorry.” Her eyes turn from red back to blue. We share a hug. When we get back to S.T.A.R labs, the man is gone.

Meanwhile, the man has what he came for: a shot full of some kind of liquid. “Hope you liked the warm up, Superman.” He says to himself. He injects himself with the liquid. His eyes turn bloodshot, his nose gets bloody.

“Cause MAXWELL LORD’S got plenty more where that came from!”

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Three: A Death in the Family 

Metropolis Prison:

Maxwell Lord has killed almost every guard, and has used his powers to set every inmate free. They file out, on by one and stare at him. He looks them all in the eye. "Hello, my playthings." He says. "You all work for me now." They all reply in unison: "Yes, Mr. Lord."

As we fly, Kara tells me how she heard voices in her head at school, calling her all her aliases, overlapping each other. She saw the man we tried to stop, and vanished once she blinked.  

She then got into a fight with the school jock when he transformed into this...Doomday monster. Nobody was hurt, and she stopped him by freezing the school's pool with him in it.  

When he thawed out, he had no recollection of the event. Kara noticed that his DNA was different before and after. She thinks that man was responsible. 

As we fly we're inercepted by some sort of figure! When we hit the ground, I notice Kara's out cold, and I see someone standing over me. They have Kryptonian DNA from what I can tell. It's....PA?!  

"Maxwell Lord makes every thing better." says Pa. I don't need two guesses as to who Maxwell Lord is.  

Pa slams into me. He throws me into a water tank, I crash through it and he meets me and slams me into the ground, causing a crater.  

He hits me over and over again. I barely knew Kara when I fought her, but Pa...he raised me. I can't fight him.  

He hits me with heat vision. I feel the burning on my chest, I feel the sting of Arctic Breath, and the pain of another punch.  

I beg him "Pa...please, fight it." Pa's eyes have been red the whole time. They finally turn brown again. "Clark..." His eyes instantly turn back to red. "....You're dead." Pa, I can't fight you." I say. I notice that I'm bleeding on the pavement. More blood than I've ever bled before.  

"Pa!" I say. "Look at me! Look at Kara! What have you done to her and me? Think! fight this!" I finally whisper...."I love you, Pa." His eyes turn brown. "Clark...I'm sorry."  

He collapses. I listen to his heart, it's slowing. His DNA is human again. I don't think his heart could handle the jump.  

"I love you, Clark." he says. "Never forget the life lessons we've taught you...be strong...be--" His eyes roll up. His hand drops.  

He's dead.  

'PA!" I shout, tears dripping down my face COME BACK TO ME! PA! I CAN SAVE YOU! JUST COME BACK TO ME, PLEASE! PA, I LOVE YOU, I CAN SAVE YOU!" 

"I'M SUPERMAN!  I CAN SAVE EVERYBODY..."  

...Can't I?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finale: An eye for an eye  

My Father is dead. Both of them. One died from a planet destruction, and the other, from something so small....his heart. I mourn the death of my Father, Jonathan Kent, but right now, Me and Kara are chasing down a lead to my Father's killer.  

We heard an alarm coming from Metropolis' prison. We rush to it to see a breakout. Parasite is the first to confront me. "Superman!" He says. "I have the strength of ten men! Face me!"  

He walks up to me and punches me. I feel nothing. "Is that it?"  I say. I smack him through a wall. "Kara, I trust you can take things from here." "Yes" she says to me.  

Kara makes quick work of the non superpowered prisoners. She beats Bizarro by confusing him, instead of with her fists. Other powered villains she takes down easily. I need to find Max--  

Before I know it, I've been teleported to his location. "You want me?" He says, "You got me." He go to attack him, only to find myself hittting a barrier. "You're not a Mamma's boy, your a Papa's boy!" He says, touching his temple. "I can read minds. I know who you are, and how to mess with you. Life just a game...and I'm the winner."  

With all my strength, I punch through his barrier. "Impossible!" He shouts. Nobody could do that! He get up and uses his powers to amplify his strength. "The thing I needed from S.T.A.R labs?" He says. "Gave me the power to use my powers to project other powers onto other people. Confusing, I know, but I can't use it on myself, isn't that ironic?" I hit him with heat vision through a wall. He yelps in pain. It's then that I realize we're in the armory. He grabs a gravity gun and hits me with it repeatedly. I melt it with my vision.  

Max uses his powers to create what looks like the Doomsday monsters Kara told me about. They slam into me. They're strong. Very strong. I use all my strength to try and tame the three beasts, but they keep coming.  

I slam my fist into one's chin with an uppercut. The other I freeze. Lastly, I grab the third one and throw it into space.  

Now it's one on one. the Doomsday monster and I fight. I think he's stronger than me, but I have a higher variety of powers.  

suddenly, Max Lord collapses into s seizure-esque trance. "I-IT'S REAL! DOOMSDAY! IT HATES YOU! EVERYONE! BRED TO KILL! RAGE! IT WANTS TO GET OUT! IT WANTS OUT!!!! PAIN! IT WANTS TO KILL ME!"  

He starts writhing around on the floor. "Hh-elp" He says. "Make it stop." "Yes" I say, my eyes glowing red. "I will."  

I feel a hand on my shouler. It's Kara. "Kal." she says. "Leave him."  

And we do. We leave him. Writhing on the ground like the animal he is. The breakout is over. It's time to go home.