Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Part one: birth of a hero

The Kansas farmer and his wife were driving along the road when they saw it. At first, they thought it was just a meteor, but when it crashed a few feet away from them, they decided to have a look.

To their surprise it was a rocket, with a boy in it! “What’s going on…?” The woman asked, confused. “What kind of fool puts a boy this age inside a rocket?” Asked the man. Suddenly, the boy opened his eyes, and they gleamed crimson red.

“OH MY GOD!” The woman shouted “Get back!” The man shouted. “Get—“

With a burst of heat from his eyes the boy incinerated them. He then got up, and put on a ritualistic Kryptonian wildebeest hunting vest, covering the scarred “P” on his back. He went to press a button on the rocket, put sparks just popped and sizzled, and sparks flew. Talking to himself he said “Looks like I’m stuck here.” He flew off into the distance.

Clark Kent always knew he was different. Even before he knew he could fly, he was strong, invulnerable, and had various breath and vision powers, he just didn’t know how. Once he had discovered his newfound powers, he went to ask if he was adopted. Both of his Parents were evasive, which made feel uneasy. He was almost thirteen now. He wanted answers.

Clark decided to clear his mind. He flew around Smallville, blurring his face with super speed, for everyone in the town knew each other. As he was high in the sky, he used microscopic vision to see the mountains. To his surprise, there was a man trying to kill another man! He flew and intercepted the man before the shirtless one could hurt him. He dropped him off on his property.

Clark flew over and slammed the other man’s head into the Cliffside. “Who are you?” He asked. “Prime…. notice the scarred P on my back. I’m a former member of the Legion of Super heroes, contact of Jor El, at your service.” “Jor El?” Asked Clark . “Kal El, have you forgotten? The doomed planet Krypton destroyed, you were sent to Earth….you were a baby! That must mean you haven’t found the crystals.” He proceeded to tell him bits about Jor El and the science council and his heritage, but was very vague in his administration of it. “Now that you know,” Said Prime, “I can kill you!” He let out a blast of heat vision. The two fought hard. Clark had never been in a fight before, and he didn’t feel prepared. Never the less, he lunged into him and hammered him with his fists.

“You were vague. I’m left with more questions than answers. What is Krypton? Where did I get these powers?” Clark hit him with his hurricane breath, but eventually became light headed; he couldn’t control his powers very well, and had a hard time stopping his breath. “You know the rest.” Clark said weakly. Prime seized advantage of Clark ’s condition and hit him repeatedly. Clark lay on the ground bleeding. Prime spoke to him.

“I always take off the Kryptonian wildebeest vest during a kill. I only put it on afterwards. I want people to see the scar on my back.” While Prime was distracted, Clark used his last surge of strength to come at Prime with super speed. Before he had the chance to react, he hit him through the mountain. He had never hit anyone harder. When he X rayed, he was gone.

A few hours later, a car pulled up to the property of the man who was saved. The man got out of the car and approached him. “My name is Perry White, I’m a reporter for the Daily Planet. I’d like an interview on this… ‘flying boy’ you saw…..”

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

anyone?