"Ultimate" DC FanFic

ZeusTheMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZeusTheMoose

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in collaborating to create a new DC Universe for FanFiction, similar to what was done with the Marvel Universe. We would work together to set up the general state of this new DC Universe, and then go from there with individual writers being responsible for certain characters. At first, we would focus on self-contained stories for each character, and then down the line at some point we could have major crossover arcs occur. The basic idea is to utilize the DC characters in some new and interesting ways, and ultimately over time build our own unique DC Universe continuity.

So if you think this is a cool idea and something you would like to be apart of just post a comment to let me know and we can start working together to develop this project. For starters, the project will need a name, so if you have an idea for that include it your response. Some basic ideas for a name that I had were "DC Evolution" and "DC Unleashed", but I'm definitely open to other ideas. Lastly, if there is a certain character you would like to write let me know about that as well. We will be needing writers for all of the major players in the DC Universe: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash and Green Lantern at the very least.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/dc-genesistalent-needed/632137/

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy

@ZeusTheMoose: There are already several projects set-up :)

Marvel: Genesis - If you're a marvel fan. Contact me, Blizaga or spiderbat.

DC: Genesis - Avenging X-Bolt

Marvel: Evolution - Project_Worm

DC: Evolution - Project_Worm

Marvel: Iron Age - joshmightbe

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

Sure!

Karlel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Karlel01

Hello mate ive been looking foor some people to do exactly something like this and if the projects still on and there are spaces left id love to bee a part of it, I already have a Flash movie posted on comic book movies but i can (when i find out how) post it here somewhere too see what you think, or if Flash is taken ill have a go at any others that you need