Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

The Cave:

"Alfred, said Bruce, weakly. "Gordon...in car...help....oooh." "Ah" said Alfred calmly. "The usual buisiness, I take it? Very well, I'll get right to work. You don't look THAT bad, Master Bruce, not bad at all...."

Bludhaven:

Boss, what're we doin' here?" A clown said to Joker. "Oh nothing. Park the car for me here." Siad Joker, pointing to a spot. The men followed there orders. "Wait here, boys, I'll be back." Joker pressed a button and left the car. "Rassin' frassin' 5...4...3..2...

The car blew up.

"That'll teach 'em not to question me..." Joker said. As if alerted by the explosion, 2 men and one boy jumped off a rooftop into the Night. "You ready?" Whispered one, who seemed to be their leader. "Yeah" Whispered the other two. They jumped out a Joker. The first, as Bruce secretly observed, was named Nightwing. Dick Grayson, who became robin, first. Then Tim Drake assumed the role. The other one was the son of the leader of the Red Hood gang, Damian Todd. The three worked as a unit. Assisting each other. A punch to the midsection, a flying kick to the groin. As Bruce observed, it seemed...rehearsed. Within minutes, Joker was down. dressed as Bat-Man, Bruce came out of the shadows, clapping slowly.

"Nightwing, Dick Grayson, Robin, Tim Drake, Spoiler, Damian Todd." How'd you--" Said Spoiler, before he was cut off. "You have all been selected by the Commisioner of Gotham...

To train with me..."

End of Part One.

Coming up: Part Two: Training 

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Sorry if this seems a bit unusual. I was half asleep when I wrote this...