Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Wayne Manor:

Bruce walked out the door, determination in his eyes. He had to find the cave. He remembered he had fallen down a hole into a cave filled with bats. Is that where the one had come from? Bruce was determined to find out.

After he found the cave, he planned out a base of operation there. He had the money, but not enough time. Alfred had already set up a makeshift base of operations for him. He could make the tools he needed, but first, he needed the uniform...

Arkham Asylum:

Searchlights blazed everywhere. One of the prisoners had escaped. Not that it was that hard, though. Security might as well have put a revolving door on the place. The clown (or Joker) had left three dead in his wake. The head of Arkham's security, gave out commands. "Hit him with the tranks! If this clown's not in a straightjacket in one hour....!

Disarming a guard (snapping his neck in the process) He was able to shoot a few more guards,  He shouted to the world. "DON'T CALL ME 'CLOWN'! I'M NOT AN ENTERTAINER! I'M THE JOKER!" With that, he shot the head of security right through the heart, killing him.

Abrubtly, a shadow man, stretched through the darkness. Seemingly appearing everywhere. After nine shots, he knew the gun was empty, it was time to step out. He had shed his guise as Bruce Wayne, and assumed his new persona...

THE BAT.

Joker tried to shoot, but to no avail. "Who are you?" he asked. "Get ready to fire.." whispered one of the guards. "Wait!" A voice shouted. Captain Gordon, one of the only cops not sold out by Gotham's crime bosses, had arrived. "There's someone with him."

Joker paced back and forth, muttering names to himself. "Nigma...I'VE GOT IT! Eddie Nigma! Sticks to the jokes, kid." The Joker remarked. "No, no...Penguin? Nah, too muscular...not muscular enough to be Bane..." The Bat merley stood there, unamused by Joker's antics. "Can't be Croc, he eats Bats...not Crane, Scarecrow's too much of a lightweight...Dent? Two Face?" He thought he had had it. "NAH...no scarred face...OOH, OHH, LANGSTROM! MAN BAT! Joker said, raising his hand like an excited schoolkid. The Bat had had enough. "No, not any of those freaks! He clenched his fist.

POW! A crushing blow landed on the Joker's face. The Bat began beating Joker. A punch to the midsection, an uppercut, thrown in with a kick or two.

"Dear God, he's killing him!" Gordon shouted. "Let...him...go!" With that, The Bat dropped him. and with a flutter of his cape, he vanished.

GCPD interrogation room:

Harvey Bullock, Sergeant of the Police Force, talked to the Joker. The fat cop tried as best he could to stay calm. He didn't like cop killers. "I'm telling you Harvey, you shouldn't be locking me up, it should be him." Joker giggled with excitment. "He tried to kill me, and he DID use excessive force! He's the one you should be locking up, not me!" Harvey, unamused by the his antics, told him to identify him. "He looked like Man- Bat, only more human. Bat- human...no, Bat Man! THAT'S IT! His name is Batman!" He laughed maniacally. Harvey took a sip of his Coffee. "We're done here." He said. As he was leaving, Joker shouted to him. "SO LONG, HARV! BE A SWEETIE AND SEND ME SOME OBITUARIES!" Joker muttered under his breath "Batman, I think this is the beginning of a beatiful freindship..."

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By moviegeek17

Interesting. all of his rogues came about before the bat. definitely makes gotham out to be completely crazy from the beginning. good job. oh and nice joker dialogue too, you write him really well.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Constantine
@primepower53: nice twist on the whole story, liking it :D
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

thank ya both! :D

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53
Holy Bats! A beginning of a new friendship? Will the Joker escaped this time to find the Bat? How will Batman deal with this dangerous clown foe? Stay tuned for the same BAT-TIME, same BAT-CHANNEL! By the way, great chapter!  :D
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

I like how you make it so the rogues have been running lose in Gotham before Batman arrives, thus making his status in Gotham all the more urgent. Great work!