Trials of the Sons

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Boken

hey all this new fan-fic is not about Boken, its about his sons and what they have to do in order to please Boken and to make there one place in mutonian history. feal free to post what you think, and please give critisism. you can only learn when you are told to work on some thing. well without furhter ado here is

Boken was on the planet mutonica. he was betrothed to a woman named Anait. it was 10:00 in the morning. the sun was shining and mutonica's sweet surface was kissed by a gental warmth. the day was perfectly peaceful, but then without warning the sun blacked out. the warmth that was once there was gone. all that was there now was a cold sense of fear. for the Ralos clan it was the Darkest day, but For Boken it was the greatest. for the very moment that his son was born. Boken was so proud tobe a father. the child was named Leahcim in honor of the original Boken. Boken could sense that this child had great power and a great will. however his will wasn't quite the same as his fathers. boken could not foresee this little mishap all he could do was rejoice for the future ruler of mutonica.

two years passed in which Boken started to teach his son everything that he needed to know to weild the hand of darkness. the day was as perfect as the one when Darkhonest was born. suddenly the sun mearly dimmed rather comepletely blacked out. the heat just went down then completely cold with fear. Boken didn't think that Anait that she could of gave birth to his son at this time. 3 hours passed before he came to his wife. at that time he was with his new born son. he could sense that he had no true power. but he had a dangerous look in his eyes. he was pure evil. his heart was as black as the shadows that his father controled. he couldn't take much praise in his new son beacuse he wasn't one with the shadows.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

i like the premise bro a bit longer for each so were not hanging going "Mierda i want more now" ya know. but over all kickass bro

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Boken

im shure you've all heard the story of how Boken's father fought the Ralos, kram, in a fight that ultimantly destroyied mutonica. well this is all true but over here there are a few key diferances.

Boken was never proud of Mutonight. no matter what he did, he could never amount to his brother. this angered him greatly. this drove him to master an ancient art of mutonian martial arts that was forgtten for centuries. Mutonight was about 13 years of age at the time. Darkhonest two years his seinor. one day Boken took Darkhonest out for a little training with the hand of darkness. Mutonight tagged along but was very stealthy. he wished to see his brothers strengths and his weaknesses so when he attacked him it would shurely be a death dealing blow. he stayed up in the highest tree he could find. the leaves covered him up so well it was like he never was even there. Boken then started teaching Darkhonest the most important lesson that he would ever learn. this is what separates the Bokens from regular mutonians with blades.

"My son its time that you knew the true power of your weapon."

Boken then used his power to summon the blade that all Darkhonest weild in preparation for the Boken blade.

"My son you blade feeds on emotions. if you feal love or fear you blade will be weak. if you feal sorrow your blade wont be as powerfull, but if you feal Hate and anger there is no stopping you. the great Ax of the Ralos is the exact opposite of the Boken Blade. i lives for love. it dies with hate. this is a key element in the destruction of them. to make them hate us is easy. to destroy them with there own emotions is easier."

"But father i don't want to hate the Ralos. they haven't attacked anyone here since grandfather was the Boken's berrer. i don't know what is it father but i don't feel the same hatred for the Ralos that you do."

Boken slaped his son with the back of his gloved hand. he then trew the blade down at his son's feet.

"now pick up your sowrd and fight me."

Darkhonest reached his had out for the sowrd, but it changed. Darkhonest was showing signs of fear. maybe not in his outward apearance, but deep inside he was afraid of his father and what he could do.

"Leahcim you discust me. just beacuse you put a stroung face on the outside doesn't mean thats what the blade will do. the blade know who you really are. i thought you were to be a brave and sorvine king of mutonica, but all i got was a scared little rat. i thought i made it clear that the sowrd feeds on emotion. i apparently didn't make it clear enough. Darkhonest when you show fear or love you sowrd becomes that misrable thing. when you show sorrow a diferant morepowerful form. and hatred the form that i had with the blade. if you don't want to be the berrer of the blade then your fresh out of luck. you are the first born and you posses power unlike you deformed brother."

after hearing that a small tear dribbled down the cheek of Mutonight. he never showed any other emotion besides hatred and anger. even as an infant. he never cried once. Boken had no idea he just pusshed his son over the edge. he already was jealous of Darkhonest for the sheer reason of being Darkhonest. now he has a stronger more powerful reason to hate him. Mutonight fled. and started destroying everything in his path when finally he came to the Ralos settlement. a cold hush went around the Ralos clan. they all knew immediantly that a Krad had entered

"hahahahaha, so this is the Ralos settlement. its a peice of $h!t really. i don't know why we haven't erradicated them yet."

Mutonight started braking down doors. he finally came upon a dwelling that had life. there was a mother trying to protect her daughter.

"aww how sweet. it sickens me."

without another thought he murdered them in cold blood sand fled. as you can imagine the Ralos didn't take to keenly to that massive insult. they started to get orginized and then they plotted the way the'd bring down the Krad empire as there ancestors once did all those many years ago.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Oh Hell ya man alwaysed enjoyed your writings glad to see your postin them up again.

I think you went into this once in an RPG a little bit too.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Boken says:

"yea i brought darkhonest in the military control RPG. i remembered i used him when cryo killed me but then i seperated his dark half fron his good half, goodtimes"

Indeed that was an awesome RPG

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boken

yea i brought darkhonest in the military control RPG. i remembered i used him when cryo killed me but then i seperated his dark half fron his good half, goodtimes

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boken

Mighty Magneto says:

"Boken says:
"yea i brought darkhonest in the military control RPG. i remembered i used him when cryo killed me but then i seperated his dark half fron his good half, goodtimes"
Indeed that was an awesome RPG"

indeed

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

sweet bro