Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

1984, New York City

No Caption Provided

For as long as Saki could remember... there had always been New York. Whether he was looking through the windows of his study, or dashing across the rooftops in pursuit of a target, this city had always been in the background. Yet it meant nothing to him. Despite his years in this wasteland, Saki had instead been born in a small, secluded area of Japan. An area specifically ruled by the organization known as the Foot Clan. They had taken both Saki and his brother when they could barely walk... and trained them in the arts of assassination and death. It had taken a long time, with much patience... and that was the downside to the whole thing.

Oroku Saki had never been one for patience. To be honest he'd never liked waiting for any reason whatsoever. As he stood atop the rooftop in his Foot Soldier gear and sword at his side he couldn't help but wonder what the blasted point was to the entire ordeal. The Shredder had decreed to him that THIS was his mission... so he had listened. "Witness the Purple Dragons. Keep a note of their dealings... send them a message." Attacking Foot Clan territory wasn't the smartest idea. The last part was what had interested Saki the most. "Send them a message." Oroku didn't intend to leave them a subtle one. The problem was... Saki wouldn't be the one who was leaving it.

"I'll go." His brother, Oroku Nagi had said before entering the Purple Dragon's hideout. Saki hadn't had time to object... however Nagi hadn't reappeared for the past 13 minutes. Something was wrong... and Saki could feel it in his bones as if a chill had been planted there. Finding the perfect target had been exceptionally easy, after several minutes of searching the surrounding area near the Foot Clan's headquarters, Saki and Nagi had spotted the Dragon Lieutenant known as Angel selling her foul poisons to the weak or despaired.

She would have made the perfect message...

They'd followed her silently across the rooftops waiting for her to enter a secluded area, eventually she'd entered what had appeared to be an abandoned apartment complex... but now it appeared to be much more. Perhaps a Purple Dragon stronghold? Saki didn't know... but he intended to find out. 15 minutes had now passed since Nagi had entered the building.

"Enough." Saki placed his blade inside its hilt and leaped across the alleyway towards an empty window pane. His fingers gripped the edge and he effortlessly pulled himself up into the dimly lit building, his katana blade shone in the darkness. It was time for some action. No rules, no objectives for him to follow... just the term of "leave a message". The Dragons should have known the main rule of life. Don't antagonize the Foot Clan. A group of Ninjas that was first formed over 300 years ago. The Purple Dragons had only been formed in the last 7. Not only that but while the Foot Clan was a band of highly trained, lethal Ninjas, the Dragons were merely a group of disorganized street thugs. They wouldn't offer any challenge, so what was keeping Nagi so long? Saki didn't know.

The building was clearly in a decrepit state and was in a dire need of repairs. The floorboards were rotting and Saki noticed a pair of rats making love in the corner. Saki hated rats... throughout the entire hallway the only thing that seemed out of place was the man carrying the Sub Machine Gun. He was tall, at least 6ft... beefy... and probably stupid. The muscular ones always were... with his spiked, purple mohawk and a leather jacket with a purple symbol on the back, this man was obviously a member of the Dragons, which meant he was going to die. He had his back turned to the window and his body language was that of boredom. His language changed the second Saki's blade tore through his heart.

"Pathetic..." Saki whispered as he stepped silently over the corpse. A good start... however a single body wasn't enough to satisfy the Master.

"These dragons are mere insects... and the Foot are exactly what our name suggests." The Shredder had said this shortly before Saki and Nagi had left on their mission. If the corpse was anything to suggest, the Shredder was completely right. The Dragons would offer little challenge. There were only several apartments on this floor of the building, and upon quick inspection it was clear that Nagi had not made it this far. Saki turned towards the window. A good exit... taking the stairs would be too risky.

"The window it is..." Saki whispered calmly. He took a silent step forward only to be halted by the barrel of a Sub Machine Gun pointed to the back of his neck. The wielder of the gun grinned at Saki before flicking the dimly lit lights on. Dingy yellow light filled the hallway causing Saki to blink several times as his eyes adapted to the sudden change in tone.

"Drop it." He nodded at Saki's sword and like a fool Saki dropped it to the ground. It was only then that he noticed the wound in the man's chest... right near the heart. Somehow this man had escaped death itself! However he didn't appear to have been completely unaffected. His skin had turned grey and clammy as if all of his life force had been drained from his soul... "Everyone!" He shouted loudly. "We've got another one!" Stomping was heard as dozens of people marched downstairs... two of them at the front had bags over their heads. It wasn't hard to guess who they were... Nagi and the girl known as Angel. Surprisingly the only person dressed in Purple Dragon's gear (other then Angel) was the man aiming his weapon at Saki's mouth.

"You're not the Dragons." Saki said quietly. He was disappointed with himself, he was a member of the Foot Clan. He should not have been captured so easily.

"You're a smart one." The Dragon commented. He glanced at Nagi and Angel. Both were sat on their stairs with several dozen guns aimed towards their skulls. If they made any sort of move they were dead... and the two of them knew it. "If you're smart, you'll want to live." The Dragon paused. "How many of you Ninja guys are out there?" He didn't know about the Foot. That much was obvious, which meant this entire scenario had been aimed at the Purple Dragons alone. It was pure happenstance that the Foot had gotten involved. Or perhaps it was more then happenstance... Saki simply didn't know.

"Just us." Saki lied. The Dragon seemed unconvinced. "Me and my brother. No more."

Without another word the Dragon pointed his weapon towards Saki's kneecap and opened fire. Oroku screamed in pain as he collapsed to the floor. Blood splattered over his chest and face mask. The Foot Soldier armour could only protect a certain amount. The shooter couldn't care less. "That's the thing about you Ninja guys I've never understood, see... you're good with that little stick of yours." He pointed his gun towards Saki's sword. "But we've got guns! What's your SWORD going to do against that?! Swing at us from far away?!" He tapped the side of his weapon with mock enthusiasm. "See... in MY book. Gun beats sword every time." He paused as Saki slowly and carefully stood up, using his sword as a crutch. The pain from his leg was almost unbearable... but Saki had been through much worse. "Well, you're putting your back into it aren't ya Jackie Chan?"

"Pathetic worm.." Saki gasped. "Kutabare.." He saw the confusion wrap around the Dragon's face as he tried to work out what the snippet of foreign language meant... the perfect opportunity for Saki to swipe through the Dragon's neck lopping his head off with a perfect strike. Before anyone could react Saki pressed a button on the hilt of his sword causing a puff of smoke to fire up into the air. It was too little, too late. A shotgun blast tore through the smoke field and streaked across his chest. A few inches away from making full contact. This did nothing to halt Saki's retreat however... as when the smoke cleared Saki had vanished, leaving behind his sword and a pool of blood.

The Dragon that had been decapitated stirred on the ground, his fingers twitched and after a few seconds a new head sprang from his neck. He let out a loud gasp as blood and sweat dripped from his cleanly shaven head... any hair he'd once owned had disappeared.

"Boss?" One of the Dragon's minions said nervously. "Are you alri-"

"Do I LOOK like I'm alright?!" He screamed at the young man. Anger flashed across his face as he pulled his phone from his pocket. Saki was gone... but they still had what they came for. Oroku Saki watched from the shadows trying desperately to keep his seeping wound covered. The man dialed a number into the phone and pulled it to his ear. It was strange... and seemed more advanced then any technology Saki had ever seen. "Hey boss..." He muttered. "Yeah it's me." Pause. "Yeah we got her... and someone else. Some kinda Ninja guy... there was another one with him. I think there's a whole bunch a' them out there. Yes of course Mr Sachs." The Dragon switched the phone off and carefully placed it back in his pocket. "Alright everyone... we're keeping those two suckers alive... for now."

"What did the Boss want?" One of the Gang Minions asked.

"That's the best part..." The symbol on the Dragon's jacket started to shift until it had changed from the symbol of the Purple Dragons to the symbol of the Foot Clan. "...we're going to burn this City down 'till we find them."

Saki held his arm carefully around his waist... and waited for them to leave.

SamuraiBuddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Very cool. Introducing Shredder like that was highly original. Not many people use Nagi though, also cool. A fav of mine if there ever was one

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TommytheHitman

@samuraibuddha

Yeah. He will be appearing more in the next few chapters.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@tommythehitman: Cool chapter. I'm not familiar with the specific characters you used here. Is the guy who grew his head back an OC, or from TMNT? Call me out for the next one. Added to my FF Long Box - Groups. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: Enough." Saki placed his blade inside its hilt and leaped across the alleyway towards an empty window pane. The underlined bit I don't really get. Is it a collapsible sword or do you mean scabbard or sheath? It's not really wrong, I just need clarification

So Shredder is a title and Oruku Saki is merely a lowly Foot soldier; nice origin redo

The Dragon that had been decapitated stirred on the ground, his fingers twitched and after a few seconds a new head sprang from his neck. ???? Didn't expect that, nor everyone's casual reaction to it like it happened all the time

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

*twiddles fingers*

Excellent

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4donkeyjohnson: Shredder escapes however gets shot across the waist. He hides in the shadows and learns the name of their boss.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for not getting around to this sooner. So busy as of late. Wonderful writing, and I'm anxiously awaiting more my friend! I'm ecstatic to see what you're going to do next with Saki.

Coltman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See I just knew working with you was gonna be great! hoping I can do a one shot of the dragons if you'll let me.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TommytheHitman
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers