batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Part One is HERE

“Um, this is going to sound really stupid…”

Dallas looked over the top of her glasses at Freight Train, her expression made the normally deadpan face of Ngumi Takada crack the slightest of smiles.

“But how did we get here?”

Dallas halted her ready to go retort, his question wasn’t actually so stupid after all. “Well…she pulled a sword on you.”

“Before that,” Freight Train said. “Because I can tell you all about Indigo City, and the Blight War, and how I’m in The Response with Wind Duster and Dark Arrow…”

“Bravo Company had just arrived on the scene of the armoured car rob…” Will paused. “And then I’m here, fighting giant flame vomiting bugs and talking to you.”

“See!” Freight Train exclaimed. “Something’s off. Like someone ripped a hole in reality or something. It’s exactly like the Demon Dog episode I wa…”

Ngumi was about to speak when she stopped mid-sentence as it dawned on her. “Kylie and Kikone!”

“Bless you!” Dallas said.

“No,” The raven haired killer stood and drew her sword. “Someone has taken me from my children!”

“Like you’d let someone that close to you,” Danika mocked as she re-joined the group. “Honestly I was SCUBA diving in a shark proof suit now that we’re playing the memory game. But you all might want to come see this weird stuff.”

__

“They’re shooting electric effing poo into space?” Dallas said as the quartet watched the double decker sized insects charge up their abdomens with blue energy. “That is possibly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen and I’ve watched Wilson Fisk eat!”

“Judging by their placement and the other types of bu…um where’s Ngumi?” Captain Simon asked.

“Um, she’s marching right up to them like she’s going to kill every single one of them,” Freight Train said pointing to her as she did march up to the place where the assault on the sky was taking place.

Danika gave a round of applause. “You go girl.”

“Solider boy! I need you to get me to her now!” Dallas ordered.

Will scooped her up under the arms and flew off after Ngumi, leaving Freight Train, and Danika alone by the fire.

-So you wanna make out?- Freight Train said in the fantasy in his head.

-Oh yeah, that’d be great- replied Danika as she sidled over and licked his face.

“What are you staring at?” Danika snapped.

__

“Okay crazy lady, stop, hit the brakes!” Dallas landed in front of Ngumi, one hand up in a stop motion the other on her firearm. Ngumi kept walking forward and Dallas drew her gun.

“I asked you to stop, now I’m ordering you to stop!”

Ngumi slapped the gun arm away and kicked Dallas hard in the stomach. Dallas rolled back before scrambling to her feet, vomiting blood and breakfast onto the floor. Ngumi kept on marching towards her goal.

“You…think…you’re the…only effing one…whose lost…someone?” Dallas coughed causing Ngumi to stop cold and turn back to the police officer wheezing into the dirt.

“I don’t even…ah jeez I think you broke my effing ribs…god…my dad died and…effing Christ…&^%$#!!” Dallas screamed.

Captain Simon landed between the pair. “Okay, you need to back off.”

“How did your father die?” Ngumi asked quietly as she crouched down.

“Oh god, I’m bleeding out my nose.” Dallas yelped. “If I could...focus…I’d effing shoot you!”

Ngumi felt a twinge of guilt scurry across her conscience. “I’m s…”

Dallas spat a globule of bile and blood onto her shoe. “Whatever you have…to say…right now…I…don’t want to hear. Okay?...I think, oh god…my spleen is trying to…squeeze through my…pancreas.”

“Ladies,” Will stated. “Something just happened.”

All around them, the arid dunes and bugs firing charged blasts into space had been replaced by a lush green forest.

“RUN!” yelled Freight Train carrying Danika as he came barrelling through the tree line accompanied by some strange looking creatures who were running in terror. Behind the stampede came a line of metal hover ships.

“Get behind me!” Captain Simon said as he threw his hands up and created a large bubble of force around them.

“There’s like a hundred of them!” Danika said as the ship bore down on them. With a tunk, it bumped into Will’s force field and came to a stop. The other ships in the line kept ongoing. From out the back trooped a dozen or so droids; weird almost bird-like robots with guns, forming a semi-circle around them.

No Caption Provided

“You have attacked a Trade Federation ship!” The one with a yellow stripe stated. “You will come with us or be destroyed.”

“Are the Trade Federation in charge?” Ngumi asked.

“Yes! You will drop your weapons and come with us.”

“They kinda look like the bad guys,” Freight Train. “Like from that terrible movie War In The Stars: Episode First.”

Danika rolled her eyes. “Is everything related to a movie or comic book with you?”

-Not everything-

-Oh Chuck, you’re making me so wet. Take me now!-

“No!” Freight Train groaned as he came back from his little fantasy.

“Open fire!” barked the leader.

“Blast them!”

The twelve robots opened fire only to have their red energy blasts bounce off a force field Captain Simon just erected. “We need a proper plan people.”

Ngumi crouched low. “Is it a wall or a bubble you’ve made?”

“A wall, why?”

Ngumi smiled as she ran forward, leapt off the back of Freight Train and flipped through the air. The droids turned their fire to her and in doing so took their eyes off the others. Freight Train waded in knocking them around like ten-pins whilst Danika grabbed one of their guns and opened fire on them. Ngumi ducked and weaved between the lasers and lashed out with her katana, severing the heads of two then amputating the legs off another. A droid aimed at the back of her head and fired only to explode as Will’s force field jammed the end.

“I don’t need you to watch my back!” Ngumi snarled ramming her sword through the torso of the last remaining droid.

“If I didn’t stop it, you’d be dead,” Will retorted. “You may have a death wish but I don’t. I just want to find out what’s going on.”

“At the very least we got ourselves some sweet laser cannons,” Danika smiled hefting up one in each hand. “And if we can get inside that flying toaster, we got ourselves a ride.”

“Freight Train! Go check to see if that…toaster has a med-kit,” Captain Simon said as he rushed over to Dallas who wasn’t looking too healthy.

“What happened to her?” Danika asked.

__

NYC, Dimension 41274

Baron Karl Amadeus Mordo pulled back a chair as he sat down at the table in Ma & Pa’s Pancake Plaza. “You must forgive me but every time I see you Stephen, I am on my guard because where I come from, you and I are mortal enemies.”

Dr Stephen Strange nodded his head. “The same is true where I come from Baron. Thank you for joining us.”

“I just find it weird that you’re alive, well not dead,” Daniel Warstar said. “You’re dead in my dimension.”

“And you’re all pale imitations of myself,” groaned Dr Myrick Mute as he magically stirred his tea.

Dr Fate shook his helmeted head ever so slightly at the arrogant mage. “Is there a reason you’ve called us all together Stephanie?”

Dr Stephanie Strangelocke looked at the powerful wizards assembled from across the cosmos. “There is gentlemen. But I was waiting for…”

Entering the room strode Elektra Natchios, the Sorceress Supreme of her dimension. In other places Stephen trekked to Nepal, in hers this was not the case. “Sorry I’m late, I was dealing with the Fantastic Four. I could explain but it might not may much sense.”

“I have summoned you all here because there is a band of time crossed travellers being bounced through the multiverse. Some are from universes familiar to yourselves.” Strangelocke said as she cast a cantrip into the air showing them images of Ngumi, Dallas, Will, Chuck and Danika.

“Simply cast a Disapparition Recansa spell and be done with it, wench” Myrick yawned. “Do I have to everything?”

Daniel Warstar raised his Asgardian hammer and tapped Mute’s shoulder. “How about you be a little nicer, okay.”

The Magician Maximus from the Cranked universe was a tad stunned that the newest member of their enclave had the audacity to not only speak to, but to threaten him, with physical violence.

“If only it were that easy Myrick, Stephanie replied. “They seem to be simulacra or copies of their original universe counterparts but I cannot tell, even my Eye of Agamotto cannot discern.”

“What would you like use to do,” Baron Mordo asked.

“For now, there is not much we can do.” Stephanie said. “Which is why I called you all together.”

“I have my own problems,” Mute said as he stood. “If they appear in dimension I shall deal with them.”

“Are you leaving because you forgot your wallet again?” Elektra jibed.

“Madam! I find your insinuation insulting!”

“He did,” Dr Fate laughed. “Sit down Myrick. It is my turn to pay. I also have a bone to pick with you, after you tossed Nergal into MY dimension.”

__

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: Lot of cool buildup. The universal shift was interesting.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Cool Beans, loving that Danika has become the alpha bitch, she's obviously outclassed by all the powers around her so she's making it up in sheer aggression

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Slowly moving towards a thing

@impurestcheese: She's probably the best shot in the group but out of the 5, she's 4th. Dallas is the weakest in terms of power, she's a normal cop, and Captain Simon would be the most powerful being able to fly and make forcefields. Ngumi is the most dangerous hands down.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like I like. And holy shit is Ngumi losing it (not that she has had "it" for some time) they all need to start listening to freight train... In there out there situation he's the only one that gets it. I see there ... multiversal trek is getting attention from all over. Dr. Fate and all the sorcerers supreme were great. (Just saw doc strange at the movies) I wanna jump in and scribble something... Will make time for this

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: glad you liked it. Yeah Ngumi doesn't know these people so she's pretty blunt/violent to them because as it just tweaked she isn't anywhere near home. But hearing about Dallas' father kinda brought her back from having her head firmly wedged up her stark :)

@tommythehitman