Thirst

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jake Malcom
This is just for Me an MR, place your comments in the discussion thread for Thirst.

The sounds of the underground place echo within his mind, he waits for his meal. The days have been scarce of food and competition only makes the food that much harder to find. But once in a while you find a nice plump beggar or two who find their way into the subway at night drunk an in a stupor. Many dont even feel when I bite down, those are always the unsatisfying ones. Now the ones that scream mmmm Licking his lips with the thought those are the ones you keep your eye out. Their bodies almost tell you exactly what they will do, whether their scream will be heard or just a whimper that only you hear.

"So when do we get him? We know hes down here, Why havent we made the first strike?"

Jakes head tilts to the side as he looks down from the ceiling of the subway at a group of three "For peets sake. These sods again, been giving them the slip for months now. Must have struck a nerve with them somehow." a small smirk appears on his face.

"Chaz we will do not worry. Our mother an father will be avenged do not fret. But we need to strike when he does not expect us."

The woman who spoke before bursts into a slew of curse words at the two men beside her. "For f@#k sakes, All I want is to find something to eat....well the girl does look like a screamer." Jake leaps down from the ceiling landing without a sound. And with a grin he speaks the three jump almost out of their skins "It is much easier to sneak up an surprize someone when you dont have a loud mouth tart with you." he smiles at the two men.  They spin around their weapons poised for attack, but all they do is grip the weapons, the men stand almost frozen in fear "You would think after a month of trailing me, you would have picked up on the fact I have good hearing...idiots." That was the word that lite the fuse, the woman bursting from behind the men one of them screaming her name out as she flew at me. Swinging her arms violently, the stake in her vice like grip as it is hurled past my face an her fists scream past my head. I avoid every move with little effort yet she has some skill, I step to the side an she slips tripping over a juttin piece of pavement. I catch her spinning around her my hand over her throat my nails digging into her neck. Holding her as a shield a smile comes to my face "See now this is what happens when you dont do your homework." One of them stomps forth screaming at me a crossbow twirling from his side into his hand and the arrow is in the air in a fraction of a second later. Its almost in slow motion, I catch the arrow with a smile "Dumbass." an with a flick of my wrist I throw it back at him the arrow popping out the back of his skull. His body falls forward with a loud thud, her screams for her fallen brother only excite me more. The other flicks his wrist an two stakes come out of a mechanized wrist mount, an he fires. This one was quick firing two shots, one nicks my shoulder and I toss the woman across the room she slams into a vending machine an I leap forward. My hands wrap around him faster than he can react, I slip my arm around his neck my hand on the side of his head "Nite nite." and I spin his head his neck breaking like a twig. Almost spinning all the way around an staring me in the face, I toss his body onto the tracks.

"You bastard!!!"  She lies on the floor screaming at me, her leg broken she attempts to stand but I close the distance between her an me in one step. Leaning down I kneel in front of her twirling a stake in my hand with a evil smirk "What could I do with this?" an before she can utter a word it slam the stake into her shoulder pinning her to the machine, she lets out a scream and i breath it in. I open my mouth an bite down hard, her screams echo through the empty subway. I drain her but I do not allow her to become like me, I leave her with just enough strength to speak. I slide my right hand onto her face and smile "Where is she? The one who all of you know, tell me where she is and I will let you live." She whimpers an gives in "Theatre de Vampires." I smile stroking her cheek an my left hand comes to the other side of her face "Thank you." my hands move quick snapping her neck. I drop her body an breath in the smell of the blood spilt "Yes i do believe I will enjoy this town."
lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By lady_redhead
London, a cold and desolate place, the dark gothic buildings looming over head a lone pale red haired woman walks through, head down and shoulders hunched.

Her chest ached as she walked through the back streets of London. Her hair whipping around behind her in the icy wind she once again detested her mortal form, pulling her hood up over her hair and tucking the jacket close around her Gwen moved faster towards her old theatre.

OH darling your so silly
her head flying up she saw a couple moving towards her completly engrossed in each other, shifting to the side to let them pass she glared at their backs, months ago she would have followed them and watched them until she had her moment to destroy that love.. but these days she was a shell.. a mortal.. a human again.

Arrow had destroyed her life, he had driven away switch, bought her back from the dead and made her human. Granted he had left her with her magic, but her soul ached for the blood the feelings that came when she was a vampire. A part of her was dead inside and she feared nothing could ever bring it back. Her heart was broken her life shattered.. yet still she crawled on

Stopping in front of a massive ornate building she rummaged in her bag and foudn the huge key that unlocked the front door of the Theatre Des Vampires, her once proud place of glory where she ignored ancient tradition and flaunted her vampiric form. It had stood silent for almost a year now after she had left for Vine City and Switch, but it still felt like home.. a place she could just.... be for awhile.

The massive wood door groaned as she pushed on them and stepped inside, cutting off the icy winds following her. The smell was the first thing she noticed a stench of old blood and dust, no one had been here since she left, all her troupe had broken up and shifted off to other places. Gwen stood in the massive entrance for what seemed an eternity as she gazed at the sheet covered couches and tables. The Theatre had once glowed with life, humans flocking to the theatre to be thrilled by the lady and her troupes, entertaing  and frightening them. For a time it was the most popular place in London, rich decadent humans flocking to pay for the price of death and power.
The theatre was the place of Gwens triumph, her power had shone and her light attracted vampires from all over the globe.

Walking around the room she reached up to touch the poster faded and dry on the ages, a picture of her strapped to the upside down cross with the words faded across the bottom GWEN QUEEN OF THE VAMPIRES. She was so beautiful once, a vision glowing white wiht a shock of red hair flowing down to cover her breasts the picture could never capture her true beauty, but it was there. Looking in the mirror beside it she saw a pale imitiation of her former self, her wet hair hung limp around her frail form, dark cirlces under her eyes showed the strain of many sleepless nights. Opening her jacket she stroked the scar across her heart where she had killed herself.

what the hell am i doing here, punishing myself? she yelled out into the room. Her sister Kiara had begged her not to leave, to stay and get better, but she had to get away from Vine City and back to a place she felt welcomed.Suddenly the pain of the last few months gripped her chest and she fell to her knees on the floor sobs echoing around the cavernous room and sending the doves nesting in the roof flying.Their wings thundering around the room and adding to her cries.

Curling up on the cold marble Gwen fell asleep exhausted.
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jake Malcom

"Last nights escape was one of many over the past months. Finding little niches i stay for a spell before they come, they have been hunting me for the past 100 years, they call themselves the Night. Dont really know why they decided to put their sights on mine but they havn't let up for the better half of a century. Finding me no matter where I go an on more than one occasion even come close to taking me down." Jake strolls alongside a man he has come to dub "String" . "I barely ever get a chance to feed without one of those bleeding fools trying to stake me. An even then it wouldnt do much if they did but its the reason behind it....THEY HAVE NONE." Jake rants as they walk the streets. String listening while humming to himself  "But sire..."  String looks at Jake with a puzzled look on his face. Jake glares at String "Dont call me that, I turned you because i needed someone to talk to nothing else." Jake continues his rant  "They seen nothing but the pale skin an great looks an thinkOh well now its evil must kill it." Jake looks at String with a irritated look on his face "Yes String I know we are but its the priciples behind it all you know. I dont attack unless it means I will get out of the situation quicker. Yes I feed but I feed....alright yeah thats evil. But to my knowledge I havnt taken down any of their kin. Truth betold if I were to attack one of them they would put up more of a fight then the ones I feed on." Jake an String are so into their discussion they hadnt noticed the shadows that crawl up behind them.

String looks up at Jake an spins around his attitude changing on the dime "Sire Im hungry, Why cant we take one of these pitiful mortals right now? It means nothing if we take one of the skinny ones." Strings look of glee causes Jake to chuckle for a moment  "You really are an odd one you know that string. Which is why I turned you, your emotions are about an inches length. Never longer an never shorter, you switch so much it keeps me on my feet." String looks at Jake with a confused look. "But for the love of god you need to get smarter. Or It will end up me talking for centuries on end without no reply from y-...Why are you staring at me like that?" Strings eyes bulge from his head widening an then his face contorts to his vampire state. His face in  a state of anger. His moves so fluid an unseen Jake almost double takes, String picks Jake up off the sidewalk an tosses him into the street. Then Jake hears the sound of a bow exiting its barrel. Then their was silence, Strings body flew ten feet then stopping against a wall. A long arrow protruding from his chest, Jake runs to the man he has known for almost 50 years. His body already burning hot, the energy from within coming to the surface  "String?!" The vampires body convulses then as Jake touches it it turns to dust. Jake picks a pile of his old friend up in his hand, his hand turning into a fist an he turns to the attacker. A man steps from the shadows showing himself in the dim light "Been sometime since we started hunting you has it not?" The mans face unfamiliar to Jake.  Jake stands his friends ashes still in hand, he opens his mouth an empties the contents of his hand into his mouth an swallowing. The man who attacked them shudders in disgust "You creatures are vile in ever sense of the word." Jakes brings his hand up to his face removing the glasses from his face. His blood red eyes clearly visible even if he was not in the light "You will pay." Jake claps his hands together the remains of his friend creating a dust cloud then it moves in the wind around Jakes hand then forms a ball.  "You will f@#king Pay!!" Jake slams his hand to the ground the ball of dust slamming against the ground. Suddenly the ground beneath the two shake an a body forms out of the ground forming a skeletal form. A wide grin on its face, two fangs still on its jaws. Jake begins to chant "Lets do this. My friends ashes an eternal soul for ever known to all as a part of me. " The sketal creature leaped forward tackling the man an bringing him to the ground an begins to pull the man down into the ground. The man laughs at the attack an with a smirk pulls something tiny off his vest "DIE YOU VILE CREATURE!!!" Jakes eyes widen as the tiny something falls from his hand and onto the ground in front of him "A clip? Oh fu-" the world shakes as the explosion erupts from within the ground as the hunter is pulled down sending Jake flying through a door an rolling to a stop. His mouth fills with blood as he flails on the ground a piece of a nearby lamp post deep within his gut. His screams echo within the building an for a moment he thinks its the end then he hears a whimper. A woman lay next to him on the ground he stares into her eyes, he looks around quickly then finding the outline of a sign on the floor reading "Theatre De Vampires". He smiles  as the blood flows from his wounds "Well I'll be damned..." his eyes roll into his head as he falls unconcious.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lady_redhead

Cold concrete pressed into her cheek helping to dry soothe her tears away. After some time Gwen fell asleep, exhausted from the days traveling and emotional exhaustion. Final Arrows face flew into her dreams taunting her as he hung Switch up by his legs and bled him from the throat, flashing across to Switch telling her he could not be with her any longer, then to her violent rage at Arrow when he bought her back from the dead. Gwen’s dreams tortured and tormented her as she slept thrashing on the cold floor, screaming and sweating. “You will never die Gwen, you are my pet and I will never release you” Arrows face glared at her in her dreams the memory of his words flashing into her subconscious.

BOOM the building shook and Gwen was ripped from her dreams as a vampire flew through the explosion to land beside her. Throwing her arms up over her face to stop the debris she whipped her head around too look at the stranger. The vampire’s eyes swept over Gwen and captured her own holding her there for a moment before he looked around the damaged front door his eyes resting on the famous sign. ‘Theatre des Vampires, well I’ll be dammed” the stranger muttered before falling unconscious beside her.

The first thing she noticed was how handsome the Vampire was, not surprising considering most of their race seemed to glow with beauty after they had been turned. Staring long into his face, utterly mesmerized by him she reached out to brush aside some dust that had fallen onto his face. Long white fingers stroked the dust away gently from his face and across his lips. Her body responded to his beauty for a brief second before she could feel the doors slam closed across her heart. “Another stupid vampire, I won’t fall into that trap again” Gwen’s face hardened as she dragged her eyes away from the vampire, remembering the pain that Switch had inflicted upon her.

Pulling herself up she suddenly realized she could not lift her legs, the door had fallen across them when the explosion had ripped through the building. Wiggling her toes gently she cringed, the pain shot up her leg. ”God damn it” Gwen’s pain whooshed the words out of her mouth; “the bloody vampire trashed my place and hurt me”. Her anger rushed through her body and gave her enough of an adrenalin rush to pull her clear of the heavy door. Dragging her butt across the floor she pulled well clear of the door and looked down at her legs, there was a massive gash across her right leg and the blood was seeping out and pooling onto the marble floor. Wincing as she leaned forward to touch the blood she felt the vampire stir beside her and realized she was in some danger. Mortal again and wounded, the blood would awaken him soon and he would kill her. She knew her old race well enough to know how they worked. Ripping her skirt apart she quickly bandage the leg and tried to wipe away the blood, hearing him moving beside her only made her move faster. Her blood magic was still weak since her resurrection and she had no clue if she could handle herself against him. Desperately clawing her way across the floor, her fingers scrabbling for the piece of wood just inches from his head, knowing without it she was in big trouble.
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jake Malcom

Images race through my mind, todays happenings along with the past 300 years worth of pain an suffering mine an the ones ive caused. String appears within my mind with a stern look Wake the hell up you moron, the broads about to end you. His loud booming voice wakes me from my slumber and my eyes adjust to the dim lite room, Again i see her. Her frail body curled on the floor with a piece of wood in her hands. My eyes narrow staring at the wood in her hands I leap up from the floor picking her up by the throat an slamming her up against the wall. Pulling the piece of metal out of my gut an knocking the piece of wood from her hand, her eyes narrow into a glare. She could burn a hole through my head with the glare she was giving. I look her in the eyes, my own still red in anger and I ask "You get your kicks from watching a man killed an another tossed through the door huh?" The piece of metal still in my hand I press it up against her neck slightly "Who are you?"

Her face contorts into anger, an then I see it. My eyes widen then narrow "Your a witch. I can smell it all over you, trying to work or fix things with Magic.....But it does tend to be effective does it not." He lightens his grip around her neck an drops her. Staring at her on the floor his anger again getting the better of him, but he turns his back to her an lunges at the wall. His fists covered in necroplasm he slams then repeatedly into the wall "God dammit you sonnova b!tch! You had to take the one person I could talk to you." his fists bloodied he looks up then begins to talk again. "This how you torment the wicked huh? Show them the error of their ways by killing the ones closest? Well I got two words for you. F@#K YOU!!!" Extending his arm up towards the ceiling then giving the finger to the sky. He turns his head slightly looking at the woman against the wall an without turning entirely to face her "This is Theatre de Vampyre?" The silecence annoys him "If you not going to answer me woman, at least tell me where to find Mistress Redhead" He turns around facing her then kneels down in front of her at her eye level. Then his gaze is taken away by movement outside the building "One moment lass, may I have that?" Not actually asking her he grabs the piece of wood next to her an his hand moves fast the wood flies through the air an he hears a gag an a thud "One more moment."

Walking out of the building he finds another hunter crawling along the sidewalk, the wood he just threw jutting from his neck. The hunter turns around an stares at Jake aiming a crossbow at him, Jake places his hand at the arrow head an the hunter pulls the trigger. The arrow passes through Jakes hand an shoots off into the night. Without so much as a move Jake lifts the man into the air "Who are you an what did I ever do to piss you lot off?!" anger again creeping up his spine. Spit flies through the space between the hunter an Jake "You were born you vile creature. We need not a reason to hunt you other than the fact you walk this earth." Jakes face contorts revealing his vampire state an he bites down on the mans neck, removing his juglular in one swift motion. Swinging the mans body through the air an into the doorway of the Theatre De Vampire.  The body skids to a halt in front of the pale woman. Jake stands over the body an kicks it aside leaning back down "So have any answers to the questions from before?" He stares at the woman with a gaze of fascination.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lady_redhead

'why the hell is he looking for me' she wonders her brain running a million miles an hour trying to work out what to do next. Sitting up she looks down at the body in front of her, her eyes barely blinking. Pale hands rub gently on her throat trying to ease the sting from the vampire slamming her into the wall. "So have any answers to the questions from before?" the glaring face looks down at her with a smug grin and she can feel her eyes narrow at him.

"you search for the Mistress? do you even know her name pale one?" her courage begins to grow as she realises if she can keep him talking she may just get out of this alive. Glariing at him she gets up off the floor pulling herself with the wall as she drags her leg up underneath her to stare at him. Suddenly she stops and a gasp emmits from her mouth, she did not get a good look at him before an now that she is face to face with him his eyes trap her. Staring at his face she sees the almost ungodly beauty of him, a stern set mouth and ripe red lips, deep brown eyes that seem to find her soul and pierce it, using all her inner strength she pulls her eyes from his.
Pushing her hands up over her flaming red hair she frowns at herself. It had been a long time since the feelings.. she was experinceng had enflamed. She could feel her body responding to him and she did not like it. 'get rid of him' a voice whispered inside her head ' you dont need this again'
Swinging back around and leanign herself against the wall she lifts up her chin and sneers at him.

"why do you search for her?, did you not hear she was dead and gone, The one they call Final Arrow destroyed her and she is gone, there is nothing left but a pitiful shell of a woman" she watches his face as she talks of what has been on her mind for weeks since she awoke from the coma " there is no powerful vampire anymore.. no godess of a vampire who ran this place and made mortals squirm" tears began to roll down her cheek as her voice got louder " there is nothing left but this" her pale hands waves down at her skinny damaged body "there is this, a broken witch who has no more to offer the world" stepping towards him tears streamign down her face she begins to advance on him limping along on her leg as she charges at him "THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE"

Slamming into him she pounds his chest with her fists and slips down his body hitting the floor at his feet sobbing once again.

Sniffing deep as she drags her hand across her nose wiping away the snot and tears. "you wanted the Mistress well you found her boyo, but she is not who you want.. if you came lookign for the vampire Gwen.. Mistress of this theatre.. Mistress of the night.. she is gone.. there is nothign left of her" Pushing against his chest she tries to push him out the door "GET OUT THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU"

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jake Malcom

He knew her body was no longer the shell for a beautiful creature as a vampire queen, but her true self an power was still their. His nostrils felt the burn of the power she was either unconsciously or consciously emitting an he knew she was still the woman he had searched for. Yet part of him was so enthralled with her beauty not his loins but his soul, he sneered at the thought f his soul. A man so twisted as he still has a soul yet has no remorse for what he has done..nor what he is going to do. He lets her vent her frustration, he blood magic still a new concept to her in many ways, but he needed her he needed what she knew. Part of him wanted to just drain her an gain knowledge elsewhere but he knew this was the best chance at finding true power.

He allows her to push him out the door, the door slamming shut behind him. Sniffing at the air he could smell more of the hunters, his mind racing at that moment. Leave the witch to die an find knowledge elsewhere or save her pale beautiful skin. Grunting he turns to the door an with a soft flick of his finger the door flies off its hinges an slams against the wall, he stands in the doorway staring at her huddled in the corner of the room tears streaming down her face. He looks back an hears the sound of bows being pulled against their strings, his hands move in a swift an fluid motion then a green orb appears within one of his palms an he slams it to ground an a thin layer of necroplasm forms over the building. Arrows slam against the barrier an embedd, he turns looking at one that was meant for the back of his skull muttering "Sh!t" He walks over to her. Admiring her beauty before grabbing her by the hand an pulling her up "Quite your whining, your no use to me dead. This place have an exit stratagy?" He looks into her eyes an she looks over to the back of the room to the floor. He drags her to the door in the floor an opens it, dust scatters around as he does. Coughing he looks at her "Dont just stand their you twit." he pulls her an she drops into the hole. Kneeling down a smug grin on his face "Now you weak little thing, since you dont have the energy or gall to fight an want to give up. Ill be doing some killing, plus since your home did some damage to me I'll also have a feed. Now lie down like a good little girl an shut up" his stern voice was done so she would take action upon it God i hope that gets her blood boiling cause if not..he holds his gut the wound still pumping out blood an stands in front of the door way. "Fifteen cant be that difficult." Fifteen of the hunters men stand outside ready for the barrier to fall. Jake stands with a smug smile as it finally falls, the barrier was down one second before they let loose with arrows.

Jake flies through the air, the arrows slamming into him an embedding themselves. He leaps straight past four an lunges tackling a hunter with a sword, pulling the weapon from its sheath he spins taking the hunters off in one swipe. Spinning around an going after the other four in his view, the sword glows with necroplasm an Jake extends it out an a beam of necroplasm comes out from the sword an strikes the groud next to two of the hunters. The wave of energy vaporizes the two an the other two let loose with a hail of gunfire, an finishing the round of gunfire with a blast from a shotgun. The bullets slam into Jakes chest sending him soaring through the window of Theatre an he skids slamming into the far wall. Blood gushing from his chest an spilling out his mouth. He stares at Mistress with a gleam in his eye, an he struggles to stand leaping again from the ground at the group only to be struck again with a hail of gunfire. His body falls to the ground in font of Mistress his brown eyes staring at her as if asking "Help me"

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lady_redhead

Pulling her across the room and shoving her through the door she bareley hears his taunts as she eyes of the Hunters approaching. "Now you weak little thing, since you dont have the energy or gall to fight an want to give up. Ill be doing some killing, plus since your home did some damage to me I'll also have a feed. Now lie down like a good little girl an shut up"  Weak he had called her, like a knife throuh her body she whipped around and snarled at him, adrenalin coursed through her body as the word sunk in. WEAK... that one word that Arrow had called her so long ago, the word that still clung to her like a sticky coating, she hated being percieved as weak and this pitiful vampire had dared to use it to describe her. Her body rises her shoulders pushing back as she glares at him, she can feel the shield go up over her and him. A rich red glow emits from the pendant around her neck the source of her power as a witch, she looks down and fondles it as he leaps out at the hunters, barely noticing what he is doing as he leaps about wiht his sword. Her eyes shine as she realised her strength had returned a long time ago she was so caught up in her pain she never noticed. The glow from the pendant shone in her green eyes turning them purple. His body flew to the ground at her feet shaking her out of her reverie, looking down at him she saw the fear in his eyes and the pleading, throwing off her cape she swung around waving her hand a beam of red light shot out from her hand and vaporised the first hunter flying at the body, as his body flew through the air the beam hit him and he vaporised. Flying around Gwen turned to the other men and pulled her hands together, a glow of purple shone in her hands as she muttered the spell uner her breath. The men hesitated having seen what happened to their friend their fear was palpable in the air, vampires they knew how to deal with a witch.. they had no plan for. The men looked at each other as the witch rose her muttering gteting louder as the ball of light grew in her hands. With a final word the globe flew out and exploded over the men as they ran, the light followed and pulverised each of them, their bodies dissapearing after the light hit them. Within seconds the witch had melted and destroyed the remaing men.

Her body worn and exhausted from the massive amount of power used to remove the men, she dropped to her knees beside the vampire and panted her chest heaving from the effort.
Gwen looked down at the vampire and muttered, " how was that blood sucker" before exhaustion took over and she flopped down next to him on the floor throwing her hand across her chest and instantly falling asleep.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jake Malcom
Sunshine peeks its radiant head through the gaping whole once known as the front wall of Theatre. The heat from it warm against Jakes skin, the warmth waking him. An as he sits up he finds the piles of ash littering the inside of the building an outside an with a smile he utters "Well does look like my prodding worked." holding his wounds, they had stopped bleeding a few hours ago by the healing. Morning was something he enjoyed to be awake for, stepping outside in the sun he taks in a deep breath an basks in the sun. One thing he would miss if he was dead or a true vampire were these moments. The time when the sun itself awakes from its slumber an basks one in its glorious heat. Looking around at the remains of many of the hunters he frowns wanting to feed on one of them before they were plucked from thier lives. His body needs to feed, feeling the pain of taking full control over him. His body churns trying to tell him to feed, an he leaps back into the building an stands above Redhead staring at her, the veins in her neck visible to him an his lips wet with anticipation of a feed. He leans down fast his mouth over her neck then he stops kicking off the floor an sending him flying across the room "NO I need her alive, Cant feed on her NO." shaking his head he screams. He stares around the building then notices a tiny yet beautiful woman standing outside peering in she asks "Is everything alright? Is anyone in their?" the smile that comes to his face is almost infectious an he stares at the tiny woman "Yes love." he walks outside into the sunlight with a large grin an she returns him with a small smile of her own.

"What happen?" she asks Jake turns around an looks at the building an turns back to her "We got a little crazy last night. No worries everything is alright. We have a few people still in the building." The woman walks over to where the large window used to reside she begins to talk "This place used to be Theatre did it not? When did they bring it back? Whats wrong with your lady friend in their, she going to be alright." she leans in through the open hole looking over at MR an her eyes widen. A mirror directly above where Redhead was, her own reflection but Jakes....isnt.  Jake notices the womans body tense up an creeps up behind her his arm wrapping around her waist an his other cupping her chin an spinning her around "A woman such as yourself in a place known as Theatre de Vampires not very smart." Jake lifts the woman pulling her in close. "It is sad that I do not have need for a companion anymore or this would be a very fun lunch." His teeth sink deep into the womans neck an he begins to feed, thrashing her body from side to side. Taking in her essense in full to him, her blood so sweet its almost intoxicating.  Her body goes limp after a few moments an a moan of ecstacy escapes her lips as she her skin becomes ghostly pale an he releases her, her body dropping to the floor.

She stares at him almost asking for more, grabbing his hand an pulling it to her mouth he pulls it away. Looking at her with a puzzled look his mouth covered in blood "Must have lost myself for a moment with you. Turning you was not my intention love. But I will help you." reaching his hand out she takes it an he lifts her up. Turing her around he shows her MR "She was the queen of us or at least our generation. An now in some ways shes more beautiful than ever, her powers of ourside almost gone she gained something new my love. Shes something I wish to learn from an the smell of pure power is almost uncontrollable." The woman twitches in his embrace " But my little one, You will not follow me to this power. I will...end you before your innocent soul knows what it is to be damned." A puzzled look comes to the girls face as he grabs the back of her head an slams it down onto the broken glass. Her head thuds to the floor of the building an he takes in a deep breath walking back into the building. "Sorry little one, Hell was not meant for you." Her body turns to ash an he walks over to Redhead an crouches down sitting next to her for a brief moment before asking "You going to sleep all day?"
lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lady_redhead

Stirring she raises herself up and looks at him. "what the hell just happened?" rubbing her head she sits up further but is overcome by a headspin. Groaning she drops back onto the floor and shuts her eyes again. Exhaustion over took her whole body, the use of power had totally drained her and she was utterly overcome with the need to sleep, but she was still aware of him sitting over her so she opened one eye and looked into his again. Those eyes, she had never seen such amazingly lit up eyes, like all the passion and lust of life was living inside his eyes. Starign at him for what seemed a lifetime she raised herself up again and sat up straight, her body aching all over.  As she opened her eyes again she realised she was inches from his face, he had not moved as she had raised herself up. Pulling herself back she used the nearest chair to raise onto her feet. Smoothing down her green dress, she looked around at the destruction of her old home once again, burn marks covered each of the walls in the shape of human forms, walking up to one she ran her hand over it and looked down at it, black soot covered her hands as the memory of what had occured overtook her the bodys exploding, her eyes flaming she saw it all as if from his eyes, she saw him eating the girl, killing her heard his voice as it spoke of her. Gwen sudenly whipped around to look at him as her eyes widened, she had been connected to him for a moment, somehow in that use of her power she had tapped into his mind and could see how he looked at her what he thought of her. The way his thoughts wandered to her body, longing to touch her, to feel her, to be inside her. She could see the things he had done, see the woman who had tormented him and made him, feel the pain of the turning. The pendant glowed as the connection strengthened and she could see further into his mind, balking at the things he had been through, anger boiling inside her. She saw him kill his sire saw the joy on his face, but she also saw the fear, he was unsure she was dead.. he was afraid.

"You thought i was the queen of your kind?" she whispered awe in her voice, she had never thought anyone considered her anything more than a whore vampiress, but this man, this vampire thougt she was amazing, she could see it in his mind. Shaking her head she released the link between them and walked over to him. Running her hand across his cheek she bent and slapped him hard across the face.

"why did you come here?, why were you lookign for me?" her hand stung where she had slapped him but her voice rose, strong and angry at him " you bought hunters and destruction to my home" bending down to look him in the eyes she sneered " I know what you run from, what you fear and you have bought it to the last place i feel safe, tell me why i should not kill  you where you stand"

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jake Malcom

He could feel his cheek reddening the warmth coming to that one spot. He dream t the feeling, the feeling of his skin warming from a hard slap. Anger did not come to him, only pure sadness. Her link with him allowed him a tiny glimpse into her mind, an it was hallowed out. The men before his appearance did well in carving her mind out for thier own goals whatever they were. Her questions only bringing a slight anger to him he pushed the feeling away an cupped her chin with the palm of his hand an held her "You are my queen that is why I traveld so far to find thy. Yet part of me wants an urges me to do something else." an with a smug he brings his hand from her chin to her throat an mocking choking her. He smiles a little at her last question "Kill me? My love if you had the urge to kill me you would have attempted it an done it already. Dusted me before I steped onto the street." He lets her go for a brief moment running his hand up the side of her waist an leaning in close to her breathing in her scent, his eyes roll into his head for a moment at her scent. He could smell that she wanted what he could do, what his fangs could do to her breathing hard against her neck he whispers into her ear "You may hide your emotions but your body tells me other wise." He could sense her getting ready for another strike an he leaped across the room landing still his eyes locked on hers.

He circles around her like an animal waiting to pounce then he stops an again a toothy grin comes to his face "I have come for two things Mistress, to know that you still walk this earth an....to gain some of your powers." His own feelings coming to the surface his eyes stared deep into hers, her face giving no inkling of emotion but her eyes gave her away.  He walks slowly up to her pushing her into a corner, yet he wasnt as if she was resistant. He was using his own powers to his advantage at the moment, he had an uncanny skill of enthralling even the most powerful creatures with his eyes. Staring deep into hers with brown eyes he looked her up an down then leaned in close to her his cheek pressing up to hers "I want nothing more than to be your apprentice." He willed himself not to take her, turn her into what she was an should be. The taste of her mortal soul against his teeth was almost unbearable but he leaned back an brought his eyes to hers "What is your answer my queen, If yes then I am yours. If No then you will have no other meetings with me and I will vanish never to be seen." He does not move, her breath against his face.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lady_redhead

HIs breath against her cheek was warm and sweet, as he leant in she inhaled, closing her eyes. His cold body was pressed up against her and she could feel her own body responding to his. "I want nothing more than to be your apprentice." Her eyes opened as he uttered his request, her thoughts rushing fast. How did he know her power, could he sense it or was he simply refering to what he had witnessed. " What is your answer my queen, If yes then I am yours. If No then you will have no other meetings with me and I will vanish never to be seen." Pulling away from him she walked across the room turning her back on him, reaching up she released her hair from the loose knot and shook it out across her shoulders. Cold tile under her bare feet she crunched across the floor examining the room as she tried to stall for time. Her mind racing over his offer, it was as if her mind was torn in two, one part screamed to get out and tell him no, to return to her mansion and live out her life alone. The other part could sense him, feel him, it was as if phantom hands were carrasing her body responding to him and wanting him. Gwen was scared too let him stay though, she had been so hurt by men recently her fear was driving her and she had trouble breaking through the walls that had slammed up when Switch had left her. As she walked she could sense his eyes on her, feel them watching her as walked, her slim form was encased in a simple green dress her black coat having long been thrown to the floor. Her body seemed too be calling to him, she could feel it.
Shaking her head she twirled around too him and smiled slightly.
"you wish to stay i can not stop you vampire, but to be my protegee you must proove yourself too me" Walking up to him she reached into his jacked and pulled out a cigarette, placing it between her red lips she snapped her fingers and a flame emerged from her middle finger, lighting her cigarette she inhaled deeply before blowing the smoke into his face. 
"there is a plant i need for a spell" thinking on her feet she pictured the rare flower that was used to make a strong love potion she had read about in the book Christopher Lockheart had given too her, she needed to stall him to get him away from her so she could think " it grows only in one place, the top of the highest mountain in Japan, it is a deep purple flower with white roots, go find me this flower and you will be my apprentice as you put it" inhaling again "but if you fail, you will leave and never bother me again" turning from him once more she tips over one of the chairs that had fallen onto the ground and sits down, crossing her pale legs as her skirt rides up to reveal her silky thighs.
"well vampire, do you think you can manage this task?" smiling at him she taps her cigarette, her eyes crease as she looks up into his a cheeky grin appearing on her face "oh and you should know, it only flowers during the day, at night these flowers dissapear" certain she had thwarted him she held his gaze as she waited for his reply.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jake Malcom

He smiles at her last comment "Do You think you can manage the task?"  A small grin coming to his face as she tells him it only flowers during the day an understanding why she asked the question. He walks up to her cupping her chin an grinning he leaps backwards to the door way "I am something different Mistress something new, A creature you have yet to ever see." He steps backwards out the door her eyes widen for a moment an her mouth opens then the sunlight slams into him. His arms outstretch taking in the sun in its whole, still staring at her his grin smooths away into his normalcy. His mouth turning into a frown as he looks at her then to the pile of dust outside he mouths Was not your time then snaps his fingers. String comes up from the ground an appearing in front of Jake the skeleton grins a toothy grin, an Jake chuckles "So if were going to be one for all of time what is your name?" The skeleton mouths the word Frank before grabbing Jake an pulling him into the soil.

Soon Jake burst from the ground the night air bringing a large smile to his face "This blasted thing couldnt have been something easy to find could it." Jake then turns around an his eyes narrow as in a angered mood an then he chuckles "A little obvious huh?" he says to himself. In the horizon stood a large never ending mountain an Jake shook his head as he walks towards it. Soon his pressense was detected an skinny creatures leap from rooftop to rooftop on either side of him keeping pace with each of his steps. Their teeth shined in the moonlight and soon Jake stopped his march towards the mountain "You would think a vampire would be quite but i find that you lot are far from getting that word as a description." he says outloud an the vampires leap down surrounding him. They sprint around him each talking in unison "Your Jacob Malcom.......The famed an cursed of our kind. Someone as yourself who was sired by our lady an queen Ezmerelda wouldnt be so bold an forward in his death." The mention of the womans name sent him into a rage an he runs up to one of the buildings slamming his foot into it, large splinters broke off from the bamboo huts. The humans inside cowered in the corners an he took a handfull of bamboo splinters an cracks his neck "You will not mention nor say her name ever again is that understood. Or I will have to show you lot where a under my shoe scum buckets like yourselfs really belong in our foodchain." they all hiss at him in unison screaming "EZMERELDA!"  he chuckles thinking Amatuers they even hiss. An as his thought finished they all leaped attacking in one large move, Jake tossed the splinters into the air an spun around kicking the pile. The splinters slam into the cretins chests and all but one bursts into a cloud of dust an ash, the other pinned by his shoulder against a hut. Jake walks up to the lone creature an asks "The mountain up the road, Where exactly do I find the Sacred Flower?" the creature tells him an finishes with "You will never make it your just a vile excuse for our kind." Jake slams his opened hand into the demons throat his hand embedding in the creatures neck "And your a ray of sunshine." an his hand glows then the creatures neck is separated from his head in a explosion of energy. Jake looks at the mountain snapping his fingers an then bursting from the ground at the flowers area. As he dusts his suit off he notices as the sunrises the flower blossoms an for an instance the task almost seemed easy then a shadow appeared behind him a very VERY large shadow an without turning he whispers "Please dont be a large retard strength vampire please dont let it be." Then he turns "Oh f@#k" he says as he is lifted into the air an thrown against a large boulder.

20 hours later

Jake crawls from the ground outside of Theatre breathing hard an totally exhausted he stands walking in a reaches into his pocket dropping the contents in front of Mistress "You do that again.....I'm going to have a very difficult time NOT turning you and screwing the whole training." He then plops down into a chair on the other side of the room an his exhaustion takes over an he falls into a slumber.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lady_redhead

She watched agape as he walked out into the sunlight. Rubbing her eyes she was sure he was decivng her with some strange magic, but there he was standing out there in the bright morning sun. As she rose to follow him out to try to get a clear picture of what was going on he called on a creature up out of the dust and it grabbed him, the two of them disappearing into the ground. Rushing over to the place she ran her hand over the smooth concrete and frowned. What was all this, she thought to herself, who is he?. Her mind wandered as she returned to the safety of the building. In her long years she had heard of vampires with new and strange powers but she never thought she would encounter one, in fact to be honest with herself she never thought it was true. Smiling too herself she walked back into the cool shade of the damaged theatre and ran her hand once again over the debris. She was exhausted, such a long and tiring day, her mind reeling from all that had occurred she floated herself up to the top level of the theatre and entered her old dressing room. “At least none of this was damaged” she thought to herself as she fondled the beautiful silk gowns and dresses that hung in the dusty closet. It seemed such a lifetime ago now, a whole different person even. A sigh escaped her crimson lips as she slumped on the chair in front of the mirror brushing the dust and grime off the mirror she looked at the face she had not been able to see for over 200 years, a face that still resembled a young woman. Her green eyes stared back at her sad, sad for the loss of the vampire she once was. Opening her palm she called in a green flame and played with it in her hand, loosing concentration it suddenly shot around the room and set fire to the curtains, rushing over she blew cold air on the flames and put them out. She was still controlling her own power, it was so strong she knew it was, Arrow gave it too her long ago, as a vampire she knew how to control it as a mortal she was having trouble. Her thoughts wandered to those deep brown eyes once again as she thought of the man who had gone off to fetch her flower she did not need. Why was he so intent on her, she was nothing, she knew that, Arrow had told her that.. It must be true. Yet he wanted her and a part of her started to strongly warm to the idea of him. He was handsome and sweet with an edge she found strangely appealing. Running hand down her chest she smiled, “If he succeeds I will teach him what I can”. Slumping on the love seat she closed her eyes for awhile.

20 hours later

After a wonderful sleep Gwen had awoken too a cool evening. Getting dressed in one of the silk gowns she went out into the street and went to a nearby shop to gather food and necessities. Returning through the front door Jake suddenly reappeared and handed her the flower. "You do that again.....I'm going to have a very difficult time NOT turning you and screwing the whole training." She smiled at his threat and watched him flop onto the chair, letting him sleep. Putting away the food, she went back to the room and using her craft floated him up to her dressing room and placed him on the couch, tucking a blanket over him she smoothed his hair from his brow and smiled down at him.

“yes I think you and I are going to have some fun” she whispered as she kissed his forehead and left the room, shutting the door quietly behind her.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jake Malcom
Jake dreams of days an nights past

I run for what seems like miles trying to free myself from them. Distancing myself as quickly as I can from their weapons but its not enough. An arrow flies through the air slamming hard into Jake's shoulder. His body soars through the air an slams into a wall the arrow firmly in his shoulder an pinning him to the wall. A lone hunter walks up to Jake "Scourge of the night pfft. Your just a youngling, freshly turned am I not right." Jake swings at the hunter with clawing his face leaving a long gouge, blood drips from the wound "Young enough to draw blood huh?" Jake begins to laugh. The hunter stops the laughter abruptly slamming a stake into Jakes other shoulder an then bringing a makeshift gun to Jakes left hand. "Yes which is why you must be taken care of an rid you from this world....but a little fun wont harm no one except you." The hunter pulls the trigger an a nail fires from the barrel an into Jakes hand. A gutteral growl erupts from the vampires throat "You know nothing of fun." the hunter begins his torture of Jake an continues for 7 hours in the lone ally. Seven hours pass an the hunter has done what he wanted "You are a very stubborn one aren't you for a youngling." Jake lifts his bloodied head up an stares the man in the eyes "I have been around for a century and I am not a youngling. And I am most certainly not your typical f@#king vampire." Suddenly Jakes hands begin the glow an the nails liquify an drip to the ground. The arrows in his body burn up into ashes. Jake pulls the stake out from his shoulder and drops it to the ground, the hunter falls backwards onto the ground an begins to crawl backwards "Wh-what are you?" Jake leaps onto the hunter slamming the mans head into the ground "I am hungry." Jake lifts his foot above the hunters head an slams it down, brain matter oozes out from the hunters ears an nostrils. Jake ravishes the hunters body feeding on it, draining every ounce of blood from his body.

Soon the body is nothing but a dried out husk and Jake stands fully healed. His mouth twitching from excitement but more from rage, the human was able to best him an almost did him in Jake looks at the rising sun an stares "I need more, more power."

Jake wakes from his dream in a cold sweat. He looks around he was in a room, getting up an dusting off his cloths he walks out an stares at Gwen "The point of that last mission was?" Wanting to know what else he must do to find true power.
lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lady_redhead

Staring out the window at the setting sun she smiles to herself as she hears the door to her dressing room open. She turns to him as he approaches her and raises her delicate eyebrow.

"what was the point of that mission you ask me?, I wanted to see just how committed you are to learning from me, over the years that i have been a vampire and a witch I have had many men pursue me and use the line that they want to 'learn from me' I wanted to see if you Jake, were one of them or a truly committed pupil" Turning away from him she leads him down to through the main halls of the theatre. The dark cold stone surrounds them as the torches on the walls light up as each step they take sets off forgotten magic, leading him deeper down into the bowels of the theatre she brushes past cobwebs and steps over dead bodies of rats, festering on the ground. As they round the last corner they appear before a massive wooden door, intricate details of beings entwined around each other in acts of pervesion and satanic behaviour. Gwen stops at the door and turns to Jake.

"your willing to learn, I can see that now, I am willing to teach you but i promise you that if I see for a moment that you are not TOTALLY dedicated to my teachings I will not hesitate to kill you" Turning back to the door she waves her hand over the latch and a massive clunk is heard, a brief moment of silence then the halls are filled with the sounds of ancient rusted locks groaning and shifting into movement. The door begins to open and a gust of putrid air fills the hall, Gwen barely flinches as she enters the room.

A large round room stands before them, cold stone like the halls and torches around the place, the room is filled with glass jars up to the ceiling in old cabinets and in the middle of it all stands a large metal stand holding a massive leather bound book. Walking to the book she runs her hand over it and dust lifts up gently floating through the air. Pausing Gwen turns to jake her skirt lifting more dust off the floor of the room.

"this is where i first learnt my skills, it was here Christopehrer Lockheart sat and taught me all that I now know. He was a harsh and sadictive teacher and I was a dedicated pupil. It is now your turn Jake, I hope you are ready for the first mission is to enter this book"

Lifting her hand she opens the cover of the book and the room is filled with a black flash and Jake falls to the floor.