The Undying Flame: The Feral Nova Story

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Ok, before you read this, you might want to read through Nova’s profile, just the beginning part just so you can get a basic knowledge of Stephanie Ardor. Surprisingly I found this to be a lot harder than writing for a RPG post O_o idk if others have that problem but yeah, lol, I wasn’t sure how to write this fanfic, but I’ve been asked my a number of ppl to write one sooooo… here it is ^_^’

In this story its going to take place starting at N.O.V.A Industries showing Stephanie already being held there and being experimented on. There are flash backs to before she was taken and how she got to where she was now. I’ll do my best to make everything flow through ok but… I cant make any promises ^_^’

Chapter one:

The room was dark, nothing could be seen, not even a persons hands if they were in front of them. Inside the room, chains shifting around are heard, the sound of breathing, the sound of a weak cry. The smell of blood, sweat and tears lingered in the air as they grew stronger the deeper into the room you went in. The sound of faint footsteps were heard just outside the closed steel door as they suddenly stopped. A rusted creek began to fill the air as the door opened, showing a older man in a white lab coat, black pants, a white buttoned up t-shirt, and thick bottle cap glasses was seen walking in. The soles of his shoes clinking on the cold concrete floor, as the sound of four other pairs of feet followed behind him, these people were dressed in military like attar. About five feet into the room the elderly man stopped and clapped his hands, as he did a bright white blinding light filled the entire room, reviling a young girl, about the age of 16 in the room. Her arms were chained high above her head while her feet were shackled to the ground, the girls messy brown hair covered her face as her head was slumped over, burnt marks, slashes, blood stains and burses covered the girl from head to toe, wearing nothing but a torn up stained white body suite.  The older man then took a couple of steps forward, now being two feet away from the girl he crouched down, a wicked smile curled upon his lips.

“Good morning Nova X, how are you?” His voice echoing through the room as he pulled out a thick white glove from his back pocket and slipped it over his left hand. He then reached out to her, his hand gently yet firmly cupped her chin, reviling the girls bursed face, her once bright emerald eyes were now red and swollen as fear was seen through them. She pulled her head away as she tried to back into the cold cemented wall even more than she already was. Her feet struggled to push her body away while she pulled on the chains to try and bring her hands close to her to try and cover herself, protect herself.

Tears began to come from her eyes and rolled down to her cheek and drip slowly off her chin. Her breathing was heard as she struggled to do so, whimpers heard as she shut her eyes tightly. She wasn’t sure what was going on anymore, she just wanted to get out. The young girl lost count of how long she had been chained up in the dungeon like room for, but it seemed like months.

“Whats the matter, didn’t enjoy your ‘check’ this morning?” He man said in almost a chuckle as he pulled out a large syringe, a thick blue fluid floating inside as he snapped his fingers, the four men who were with him walked up to each side of the girl as she gasped out in surprise. The four men struggled to hold her down as she attempted to push them back, her strength above that of a normal young girl. The men began to win however, holding her down as tightly as they could, but then a ear wrenching scream was heard as a burst of light suddenly filled the room. The young girl was one on fire, the golden flames roared around her as they engulfed the four men, who’s own screams now filled the room, running around and some rolling on the ground trying to put out the flames that now consumed them. The girl continued to scream as the blazing fire seemed to take a life of their own, the heat sucking up the oxygen in the room, making the flames more wild, and stronger as they waved around her body and seemed to try and reach out to the doctor, but ended up cutting a few inches short before not having enough oxygen to carry on.

As the flames slowly began to die out, the girl suddenly began dizzy and incoherent, her head bobbing back and forth as the doctor then jumped forward and jammed the needle into the girls upper right arm and right into her deltoid muscle.  Not even a scream escaped from her lips as the pain in her arm rushed up to her shoulder and then to her chest, slowly making its way around her body, the stinging sensation was felt. After using her newly acquired powers, she was too weak to do anything. She could feel her heart begin to pound harder as it began to sting even more with pain, her head feeling like it was about to explode. The girls head slumped over once more as she closed her eyes tightly, it felt like her body was going to shut down on her, as she began to breath harder and faster, sweat trickling down her temples as she made fists with her hands, gritting her teeth and then throwing her head back in pain. She wasn’t sure what the liquid was he injected with her every day, but he swore it was to help her. But she stopped trusting the doctor months ago, or so she believed were months.

As she slipped back into unconscious the man pulled the needle out and stood up slowly, placing the orange cap back on the syringe and tucking it back in his pocket as a evil grin formed on his face. He simply turned back around and walked out of the room ,the four solders now lying dead on the ground, their bodies burned to death by the young girl.

-Flashback-

The girl was now standing on the base of a hill, which was covered by fresh snow, she was busy dancing around in place with her arms right above her head as she looked up to the grayish sky. Soft snowflakes slowly made their way down to the Earth from the sky, falling all around her and even some upon her, with her mouth open wide she managed to catch a few as she giggled, the chill of wind hitting her face and her bundled up body.

Not too far away a tall man stood behind a now covered pine tree, his blue eyes focused on the girl as he ran his gloved covered hand over his brown hair, shaking fallen snowflakes off his head. Without a sound he began to quickly make his way to the girl as she briefly had her back turned to him. Without warning he snatched the girl by her waist and spun her around, the young girl squealed out in surprise as her hands clamped onto the mans arms, the girls hair swaying in the wind as they spun around and the squeal turned into a laugh as the man stopped spinning her and set her feet back on the ground. Breathing heavily from the excitement the girl turned around, her bright green eyes glowing as she saw the person who now stood before her.

“DAD!” She yelled out as she jumped up and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck, forcing him to bend down a little with a smile upon his face.

“How’s my fire fly doing?” The girls dad asked as he hugged his daughter tightly.

“I’m doing good, I just got back from school about thirty minutes ago.” She smiled as she pulled away. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in the Philippines with mom?” She arched her eyebrow.

“Did you forget what month is it Stephanie?” He asked her as he took a small step back, the snow making a sound as it shift under his weight.

Stephanie stood there for a moment as she looked upon the ground as if trying to think of what it could be, what was it? What could it be? Then it hit her, her eyes widen as she smiled. “My birthday is coming up this month.”

“That’s right, your going to be… ten right?” Her dad joked as Stephanie made a small frown while crossing her arms.

“Dad, you know I’m way pass ten.” She mumbled to herself.

“I know, I’m just kidding, sixteen right?” He smiled as Stephanie too smiled and nod her head.

“Yeah, 16, two more years and then I’ll be 18 and be able to work with you and mom at the volcano’s and maybe even be a volcanologist with you guys.” She said with a smile as she continued to stand, looking up at her father. “But… what are you doing here? You guys haven’t been here for my past two birthdays, why this one?”

Her dad smiled as he began to walk away and waved his right arm a little to show her to follow. “Your mother and I decided that your going to now be old enough to come along with us on our trips, no more staying with friends of the family and other family members, the both of us want you with us.”

Stephanie stopped in her tracks as she heard her fathers words, her heart jumped up as she then let out a small shriek of joy as she ran up and in front of her dad. “Your not kidding, really? I’ll be with you and mom?”

Her dad then smiled as he ruffled her hair. “Yes mija, we will be a family once more.”

-End of Flash back-

A loud buzzing noise was heard in the background as the girl suddenly opened her eyes, a bright light shone above her face, making it hard to see what was going on. The only thing she could make out was a silhouette of a person looming over her body, holding some type of object in its hand. She was suddenly hit with a wave of pain that ran through her body. She arched her back, her chest rising from the cold metal table as she began to gag on a tube running deep within her mouth. Grunts were heard from Stephanie as she tried to move her arms, only to find herself strapped down to the table by each arm, and legs as well as a strap across her stomach and across her forehead. She struggled to breath as monitors began to ring and a red light began to flash across the room.

“She woke up, someone get her back under now!” a female voice was heard as a needle was smashed into Stephanie’s neck.

“I don’t know how she woke up, we gave her 30 cc’s of the doctors anesthesia injection.” Another voice was heard, this one was of a male.

Stephanie managed to free her right arm, breaking the arm bored that held it down. Smashing it into the face of the woman above her, the sound of bones snapping was heard as the woman fell on the ground lifeless, as she pulled out the tubing out from her throat, gagging and coughing up blood as she did so, trying to gasp for air. Not trying to waist time she then managed to pull the strap across her head off and struggled to sit up, her body crying out in pain, like thousands of needles were piercing into her body. A horsey cry out for pain was heard as she struggled to break free from the bed completely.

“Code Orange!” The man yelled out as he pulled out a taser and shot it at Stephanie’s back.

As soon as the small needles pierced through her skin a wave of electric energy surged through her body, causing her muscles to tense up and stop working on her command. She grit her teeth as she threw her head back and fell back on the bed, her body shaking as she struggled to regain control of herself. Then there was relief she sighed as her chest rose and went back down quickly, her lungs struggling to hold oxygen in as she turned her head.

“Nova, Nova, Nova, what are we going to do with you.” He hissed as he leaned down to her ear, whispering to her as he forcefully pulled out the taser needles from her back, trickles of blood coming out of her wounds. “Are we going to have to reprogram you?” he said as he ran his boney fingers through her hair.

Stephanie’s eyes began to water as she found it hard to keep her eyes open. “N… no…” She said quietly as her eyes shut and darkness once more consumed her.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

AWESOME!!!!!!

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Lady Nightmare

im too lazy read it now ill read it tomm

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

GREAT NOVA XDXD i cant wait for the rest

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Precise

Loved it! XD

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Homicide

^_^ Thanks guys!

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By G'bandit

O_O

BOOKMARKED :DDDDD

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By G'bandit

finally done reading it :D

Cool post nova :DDDDDDDDDD

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#9  Edited By No_Name_

Great post Nova!

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Great!!! ^^ Wants to read more...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

o_O maybe its time for me to write out chapter two xD

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12  Edited By Final Arrow
@Feral Nova said:
" o_O maybe its time for me to write out chapter two xD "
Really XD
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Final Arrow said:
" @Feral Nova said:
" o_O maybe its time for me to write out chapter two xD "
Really XD "
really really xP When I feel like it.... since I dont feel like it right now..... goes to make herself something to eat xD
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Feral Nova: psst mention Rina ;)
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Feral Nova: psst mention Rina ;) "
O.O That wont be for a while... mostly because this is BEFORE Nova joined WAL and all that good stuff xD
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

Can i ask why this is the first time i've seen this?

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sha said:
" Can i ask why this is the first time i've seen this? "
your very bossy wiht that avatar... 

i like it ;)
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By shanana
@Sha said:
" AWESOME!!!!!! "
Or......not
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sha said:
its not xP

@Sha said:
" AWESOME!!!!!! "

Unless it was someone else pretending to be you xD 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana
@Feral Nova said:
" @Sha said:
its not xP

@Sha said:
" AWESOME!!!!!! "
Unless it was someone else pretending to be you xD  "
O_O
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

O_O what? IT WASNT ME! >_< I didnt even know your password back then.... o.0 did I?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By shanana

I don't remember anything from 2008 lol

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha totally ignored me 

did you see that Feral? 

makes notes for her judgin ;)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sha said:
" I don't remember anything from 2008 lol "
>.> I remember..... that was the year we met! xD lmao 

" Sha totally ignored me  did you see that Feral?  makes notes for her judgin ;) "

Totally saw that! How dare she not pay any attention to the one who will be judging our battle if I make it pass round one! xP gives her a pair of Batman seat covers for her car xD
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Feral Nova: shoves them under the couch and whistles ;P
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By shanana
" @Sha said:
your very bossy wiht that avatar...  i like it ;) "
O_o I didn't see it!!!!! lol.

O_O grabs a ruler

;) .

@Feral Nova said:
" @Sha said:
" I don't remember anything from 2008 lol "
>.> I remember..... that was the year we met! xD lmao 

" Sha totally ignored me  did you see that Feral?  makes notes for her judgin ;) "

Totally saw that! How dare she not pay any attention to the one who will be judging our battle if I make it pass round one! xP gives her a pair of Batman seat covers for her car xD "

Oh Ha.! it was!
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
" @Feral Nova: shoves them under the couch and whistles ;P "
xD 

@Sha: D: you forgot?!
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By shanana
@Feral Nova said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Feral Nova: shoves them under the couch and whistles ;P "
xD 

@Sha: D: you forgot?! "
No nope!

Happy two year baby! ^_^
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sha: chuckles and marks her down with a B
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By shanana
" @Sha: chuckles and marks her down with a B "
^_^
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sha: ^_^ YAY! hugs xD
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By shanana

^_^

Avatar image for gods_watchful_eyes
Gods Watchful Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Grr...Feral Nova I'll read this if you read my Fan-Fic >_> 

<---Closure

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By Constantine
kills the flame...nice work
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Chapter 2

Dream/flashback

The fifteen year old girl stood with her arms crossed across her chest, an irritated look on her face as her father stood across from her and side by side with her Tia (aunt) Christina, who she had been staying with the past year with back in her home tome; Union Gap, Washington.

“This is crap…” Stephanie mumbled as she looked up at her dad who had a surprised look on his face.

“Watch your mouth, and no, its not.” Her Tia scolded her as her father simply smirked at his daughters attitude.

“I need a couple of days to get your transcripts and other things in order before taking you back to the Philippines with me and your mother.” He smiled. “Plus it gives you time to say bye to all your friends, don’t you want that?”

The teenager sighed, running her hand through her hair. “I don’t have any friends because you guys keep moving me around!” she began to stomp off to her room.

“When did she become a hormonal teenager?” Mark asked, turning to his sister-in law.

“Don’t look at me, she was already like this when you brought her to me.” She chuckled, raising her hands up to her chest in defense.

The next day

Stephanie walked the halls of La Salle High School, a private catholic school that had a stupid dress code that she couldn’t stand. Green and black plad skirt with a white button collared shirt and those dumb little black vests to go with them. The only thing you  were allowed to wear that wasn’t part of the uniform were your shoes, and Stephanie rocked her red chucks every day. As she continued to walk down the hall, she kept her eyes to herself. The less eye contact she had with anyone, the less trouble she was going 
to get into that day. Or that’s what she thought until she saw another pair of shoes standing before her, pink Uggs, the most ugly pair of ‘boots’ she had ever seen. With a sigh she looked up, only to be faced to faced with the blond haired, blue eyed cheerleader captain; Brittney.

“Brittney.” Stephanie glared at the older girl.

“Freak.” The preppy girl smiled down at Steph, two other girls dressed in their cheer leading outfits standing behind her.

Looking at the other two girls the teen mumbled. “Tiffany, Maloney.” Tiffany was the redhead of the bunch, freckle face and actually used to be friends with Stephanie when she first came to the school last year, but oh, how popularity changes a person. Then there was Maloney, black hair with the most eerie set of yellow cat eye’s she had ever seen.

“Freak.” They both said in unison, trying to piss off Steph. With a shake of her head she simply walked around the group to avoid them.

“See you at lunch freakazoid!” Brittany’s voice echoed through the hallways as other students began to laugh at the brunette.

Anatomy class

Anatomy, even though it wasn’t chemistry, the class she REALLY wanted to get into, it was still science, which was Steph’s favorite subject. Sitting in the middle of the class, her eyes were on the back of the head of Billy Corey, who was on the wrestlers team, but to be honest, he wasn’t very good at it. The only reason she could figure why he was in the team, was to attract the ladies with his peril white smile that could take the breath away of any female, and yes, even Stephanie couldn’t help but smile just thinking about it. I mean, who WOULDN’T wan’t to be with him? Long dirty blond hair, sky blue eyes, bleach white smile, clear skin AND was officially single as of last week! It was like God was teasing every girl in the school with him.

“Miss Ardor?” She was snapped back into reality, her head jerking upward as her eyes where met with Ms. Thornberry.

“Y-yes?” Stephanie stuttered as her mind snapped back to class, she didn’t even know what page they where on, and everyone was looking right at her.

“What is the name of the bone below the sternum?” The dirty blond middle-aged woman asked, pointing at the class skeleton ‘Bob’. 

“O-oh.” Stephanie smiled in relief, she figured they where going to be going over the ribcage today, so she studied it last night. “Xiphoid Process.” She spoke loudly, fully confidant in her answer.

“Correct once again Miss Ardor.” Her teacher smiled back as other students around Stephanie began to mumble towards her.

The words; nerd, geek, freak, and show off, could be heard being coughed, sneezed and simply spoken all around her. Even though she didn’t look much like it, Stephanie was a bit of a brain, she always studied, and loved to read, her mind was like a sponge,  willing to suck up any new information she could fit in it and just like at any school, the nerd is always picked on. But she learned to ignore them, because in a couple of day’s she’ll never have to see them again, ever.

Then slowly, his head began to turn, until his eyes met her own. “Hey.” Billy spoke, just a whisper as he flipped his golden locks.

Stephanie sat there, looking to her left and right, to make sure he was talking to her. She then blushed as she realized it was her he was speaking to. “Um… hey.” Her heart was beating faster as she sat there looking at his teeth glimmer in the florescent light.

“So, your like… smart and stuff right?” he began as he shift his body until he was facing her. “And well… I really don’t get half of this stuff, and I need to get at least a B+ on this week’s test in order to play the next game. So whacha say, wanna help the school out and tutor me?”

To be honest, she didn’t hear anything past ‘So, your like… smart and stuff right?’ her eyes were focused on his lips as he spoke every word. All she did was nod her head at the end of the conversation.

“Awesome, I’ll meet you tomorrow at the library then after school.” The bell rang as he then grabbed a hold of his backpack and walked out of the class room, leaving Stephanie in awe.

Lunch

Stephanie walked outside of the cafeteria, and sat down on a bench just outside the blue double doors, setting her backpack on the ground as she opened it up, and pulled out a bag of chocolate chip cookies that she had just baked the night before. With a smile on her face she quickly opened the bag and began to nibble on a cookie as she pulled out a bottle of soymilk with her other hand (because Stephanie was sadly lactose intolerant). Without a care in the world she leaned back in the seat and slowly began to relax, that is she was until her milk was slapped out of her hand and spilled all over the cemented ground before she could do anything. Looking up she saw Brittany, Tiffany and Malory standing before her, laughing as they pointed at the ground that was stained with her milk.

“Get up nerd.” Brittany grabbed Stephanie by her shirt and pulled her up, forcing her to stand before the three girls.

“Brittany, leave me alone, please.” Steph mumbled as she slapped the cheerleaders hand away from her.

“Don’t touch her freak!” Malory snapped as she walked forward, shoving Steph back down to her seat.

Leaning back into the bench she looked back up, a flicker of anger building in her eyes. “Leave… me… alone.” She balled her hands up into a fist, ready to slam it into the girl’s face.

“We totally heard what your trying to do with Billy.” Tiffany spoke, hand on hip as she glared at the fellow teen. “There’s no way a nerd like you is going to be able to get with a hunk like that.”

“What the hell are you talking about, I’m just tutoring the guy.” She tried to play it off, acting as if she didn’t even like him. “I’m just doing it because it’ll look good on a college resume.”

“Look, you show up at the library tomorrow and you’ll be sorry. Brittany will be the one to tutor him, NOT you, and if you do show up, I’ll take care of you.” Malory hissed.

Stephanie stood up, glaring at all three girls. “I’m not afraid of you three, and I’ll do what I please!” Her eyes began to tear up from frustration.

“Ooohhh look, the brain is going to cry.” Brittany spoke again as the other two girls laughed in unison. “Lets go before she starts making a scene.” She snapped her fingers and all three girls began to walk away.

“Cheersluts.” Stephanie mumbled as she gathered her things, the lunch bell ringing.

End of dream/flashback

Gasping for air her headshot up, whipping back and forth as she began to yell out, her hair in her face as she realized something… she couldn’t see. Freaking out she tried to pull her arms downward, only to remember again that they where chained up to the wall, and her feet to the ground. “What the f#ck did you do to me now?!” she yelled out, trying to pull her arms free.

Just then a shock wave shot through her body, her body tensed up again as the smell of burning flesh consumed her senses. Finally stopping her body slouched forward as a deep chuckle could be heard echoing throughout the room through a pair of monitors.

“Just a little upgrade, something that will come in handy one day.” His chuckle burned in her ears. “Don’t worry we’ll take those bandages off soon enough.” His voice was if he was right in front of her. “And you’ll thank me for the improvement.” His hot breath suddenly hit her right ear, causing Stephanie to jerk back, gasping in surprise as chills ran down her back. “Oh, don’t move your head so quickly, or you’ll damage your new eyes.” He placed his hand on top of her head, pushing it back towards the wall to keep it  still.

Tilting her head back slightly she spat forward, sending a wad of spit at the doctors face. A shout of disgust could be heard as suddenly a sharp pain was felt across her face, jerking to the side. “Maybe I should just wipe your memory clean now, it would be less troublesome!” He spoke as his footsteps could be heard making their way out of the room.

Five day’s later…

The young teenager sat strapped down upon a seat, her ankles, wrists, waist and head where strapped down inside another room. The covering still on her eyes she couldn’t see what kind of room she was in. Struggling to get her arms free she felt a shockwave shoot into her body, gritting her teeth her body shook for a second as the electricity escaped her body. "This is getting old..."  Breathing heavily she tried to relaxed a bit, out of breath as the workers took this moment to gently peel off the bandages over her eyes.

“Whatever you do, keep your eyes closed until we say to open them, or you WILL be blind.” An unfamiliar male voice spoke to her as she simply nod her head.

Sitting for a few more minutes she could hear the man’s foot steps walk away, a door being closed behind him as his voice was then on a intercom. “Ok, now slowly open your eyes.”

Stephanie slowly began to open her eyes, a bright light engulfed her vision as she struggled to continue to open them. White, that was all she could see, just the white light, as things slowly began to form. Within a few seconds she saw the white walls, white floors and even the white seat that she was sitting on. ‘Whats up with these people and white?’ she thought to herself as she looked forward, to see a large two way mirror in front of her.

“Now, where going to do some tests, tell me if you see anything different… now.” A click could be heard inside her skull as her eyes suddenly went dark.

She slightly panicked, now these crazy sons of a b!tches could control her eyesight??? “I cant see anything…” she spoke softly, she learned it was better to corporate with them, then go against them, it was… less painful.

“And now?” Another click could be heard inside her head as her eyes where able to see once again.

“I can see now.”

“Normally?”

Stephanie nod her head as another click was heard, this time, her eyes went dark, and the only thing she could see, was an orangeish… redish… figure sitting on something directly in front of her where the two way mirror was. “I…” she paused for a moment. ‘Infrared vision?’ she thought to herself, her life was turning more and more into a bad Syfy movie.

“You what?”

“I… I see you.”
She could see the man suddenly stand up and walk up to something, picking it up and placing it on his ear, she couldn’t hear what he was saying, but she could see him speaking to someone. Her eyes slowly followed him as he made his way back to his seat.

“What is it that you see exactly?”

Steph thought for a moment. “Like… a infrared, version of you.”

“How many fingers am I holding up?”
She could see him raise up his hand, holding up three fingers.

“Three.”

The man simply nod his head, and seemed to be writing something down on a paper that she couldn’t see, because of its lack of heat. ‘First fire power, then radar sense… infrared vision.’ She thought to herself, she could only imagine what would be next on their list. ‘Maybe I’ll be lucky and they’ll give me a new nose.’ She chuckled at the thought.

“Wh-whats so funny?”
the man spoke in almost in a panic like manner.

Stephanie simply shook her head. “Nothing, are we done?”

The click was heard again as her eyesight was set back to normal. “Now?” he spoke again.

“Normal.” Stephanie replied.

“Good.” He then walked into the room, holding onto a syringe filled with the liquid she swears is going to kill her before the evil versions of Bill Nye the Science guy would.

Fear in her eyes could be seen as the man jammed the needle deep into her neck, a shriek of pain could be heard as he injected the thick blue liquid once again into her body, her body struggling to push it through her body. Gritting her teeth she closed her eyes tightly, trying to kept herself from going crazy with the pain she was experiencing. But just like always, she passed out.

Dream/flashback

Stephanie walked through the doors of her Tia’s home, a pissed off look on her face as she wiped the dried blood from under her nose. Slamming the door behind her, her dad, Mark, walked into the room, to see his daughter looking like she got caught in a mosh pit.

“S-stephanie, what happened?!” Concern in his voice as he walked over to, but Stephanie was too pissed off still she shrugged the hand off her shoulder and walked to her room, slamming the door shut. At the same time, the house phone rang.
The teen could hear her dad’s voice echo through the home as he called out her name. Grumbling she pushed herself off her bed, and made her way to her father who had that look on his face that told her she was in big trouble.

“Your Principal just called, and said you beat up THREE students.” His voice was firm, she knew she was going to get it…

“They started it.” She grumbled.

“How?”

“They…” she sighed, she knew no matter what she said, she was going to be in a boat load of crap. “They called me names during school, I got pissed off so after school I keyed one of the cheersluts-“

“Cheersluts?”

She stayed silent for a moment as she took a sharp breath. “cheerleaders…”

“Ok go on.”

“I keyed one of their cars, they caught me, and they started to attack, so I fought back.”

Her father stood there with his arms crossed along his chest, his eyes looking down right at her. But a second later he began to chuckle, and then laugh, placing his hand on her shoulder. “You have a temper just like your mother.” Stephanie’s eyes widen in shock.

“Y-your not upset?” She couldnt tell if he was serious or just playing with her.

His face then turned as hard as stone. “Upset? I’m furious!” He yelled out, glaring down at his daughter only to end up cracking a smile and chuckling once again as he pulled out a large envelop, "Dosent matter if I’m upset or not, because I got everything I needed  from your school, so we can leave tomorrow morning!”

The young teen had a wide smile on her face as she wrapped her arms around her dad, she couldn’t believe it, finally, after sixteen years of being passed along from family member to family member, she was FINALLY going to be with her parents.

End of flashback

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By shanana

I loved it!