#1 Posted by CR500 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

I am planning on starting what I call the Ultimate Crossover, (working title) a crossover between five of the most successful franchises of all time, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who (I am willing to add more). The crossover would feature the main protagonists of the franchises (Luke Skywalker, Frodo Baggins, Captain Kirk, Harry Potter, and the Doctor) fighting a team of their respective villains (Darth Vader, Sauron, Khan, Voldemort, and the Master) assembled by Sauron to find the Spear of Destiny to rewrite reality in their image (Think Legends of Tomorrow season 2).

It would have 12 "issues", the first and the last being the beginning and the end, with the rest all showcasing one of the franchises by making two issues being exclusively about the franchise's protagonist/antagonist (For example, one of the Star Wars issues would be about Luke and his role with the protagonists, and the second would be Darth Vader and his role with the antagonists.)

In order to make said crossover more interesting and better written, every issue would (hopefully) be written by a different author, with the two Star Wars issues being written by one person, and the Lord of the Rings issues being written by someone else. Of course, I will probably not find that much people, so if someone wanted to they could write multiple issues.

If you are interested in writing an issue or two, there are some rules-

1. You cannot change the plot. If you think of a better one, then let me know and I might change it.

2. You will have to speak with other writers to make sure they are no continuity errors.

3. If you agree to write an issue, you must finish it. In other words, only agree to write an issue if you will finish it.

If you would like to be one of the writers or know someone who would, please let me know. There is no set due date, so you can join whenever you please. As far as I know, no one has ever made something like this, so I want it to be as successful as possible, so if you like this idea enough then please help make this ultimate crossover as popular as we can.

#2 Posted by TheFortress (72 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a pretty cool concept. I am a fan of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Doctor Who, so I think this is a really awesome idea. I don't have the time right now to dedicate time to a new project, but I wish you and whoever else works on this the best of luck!

#3 Posted by CR500 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefortress: Thank you, it's good to know that there's people who think this is a good idea. And as I said, there's no set due date, so if you ever get the time you're more than welcome to write an issue or two.

#4 Posted by TheFortress (72 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by CR500 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

So, anyone interested?

#6 Posted by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirk ignited the green blade mere seconds before Voldemort's lightning blast would turned him into a shocked skeleton. "What. Is taking. So long. Skywalker?!"

Luke ignored the Captains jibe as he traded violent blows with Khan Noonien Singh who was hellbent on killing Frodo Baggins who lay unconscious on the floor.

That's all I have to offer :)

#8 Posted by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio

"This is fascinating!" The Master rasped as he looked at the One Ring in his fingers, turning it to read the elvish inscription. "An item of unique power but seemingly without a power source."

Harry Potter pointed his wand at the rogue Time Lord. "I asked you nicely to give it back. I won't ask again."

"Or what, you'll jab me with your stick, boy?" The Master scoffed as he admired the ring.

#9 Posted by CR500 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: I like these excerpts you've written here. But I have to ask, which version of the Master do you picture being in this? It sounds like Rodger Delgado in your excerpt, and on the subject, which version of the Doctor?

#10 Posted by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio

@cr500: Hadn't really pictured which Doc or Master. I'm partial to Sylvester McCoy but I think this story would be David Tennant; as for the Master Delgado is awesome but he's not as malevolent as John Simm

Either way, it's just snippets for you to use or ignore 😀

#11 Edited by CR500 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

So seeming as how it's almost been a month and nobody has joined, should I go onto Fanfiction.net and repost my first post here over there?

#12 Posted by wildvine (14882 posts) - - Show Bio

@cr500: I'm gonna be brutally honest with you. if you want this to happen you'll probably have to do it yourself. This is your vision and finding one person that shares your vision, let alone multiple people is very unlikely. Now if you want to put up some money you'll have much better luck.

#13 Posted by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio

@cr500: I've launched groups with high expectations of dozens of writers in a coordinated effort; and gotten tumbleweeds and crickets!

So go yourself, write it up and see where YOU go with it.