The ultimate battle!!Buffy Vs Selene

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The vampires glare was unlike any vampires before , there was more death and expiernce behind her eyes than any other oppent she has faced.

Buffy takes a moment ,breathes in and says,"Nice jacket , I use to have one. So 2003 you know?

"So your the famous slayer I hear so much about , your just a college girl."

"Was a college girl, anyways are we gonna get this started or what."

Selene rushes the slayer, buffy prepared dodges and throws a few punches , each one Selene counters perfectly. Catching buffy off guard she throws her to the ground .

Pulling out her two guns , buffy kicks them out of her hands.

Jumping up to her feet buffy jumps behind Selene kicking her knocking her down.

Running to the guns , she gets them and turns around to see no one there .

Starting to peek around the corners she gets attacked from behind and slammed into the wall. They trade some more punches and kicks this time buffy getting the upper hand and getting selene right in the face . Knocking her down.

Buffy pulls out a stake and goes to stab Selene. As she throws the stake Selene catches it ,throwing back and jumping up at the same time.

While buffy dodges , slene makes it to her guns .

Aiming at buffy she starts to shoot as buffy runs out of the range of bullets . Jumping behinD cover .

Waiting till Selene reloads buffy charges in throwing punches and kicks not being able to match Selenes speed.

With the slayer now on the floor beaten to a mess , Selene walks up. "Your good but there always someone better. You will not be killing anymore of my kind !"

"Get away from her !"

Selene gets shot back with lighting bolts sending her flying through a building wall.

Buffy looks up to see willow ,"it's okay buff, super witch is here now ."

As she looks back over to.where she sent Selene flying no one is there .

Use a area spell , she can tell slene is no longer around them . Healing buffy she takes back home .

Selene recupirates from her blasts when she gets a call from a private number .

"What !"

"Was the contrace fullfilled?"

"You never told me their was a witch."

"You have one more day or else buffy and her gang will have caused a rip in the time flow. They must be destroyed."

"You never told me who you are"

"My name , is castiel."

To be continued......

Next time on the ultimate battle.

Sam and Dean join the fight to stop the appocayplse , again .

What do you guys think ?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta read tonight when I get off.

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: It's a good battle. Could use a little editing. Buffy needs to be capitalized.

I always love a good Buffy battle.