The Techno Kid

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm thinking about creating a science fictional story about a kid who becomes an orphan and finds himself alone.

He mourns his family and this his solitude, and then he starts finding junk piles made of old android parts and soon learns how to reassemble them.

He starts out by recreating his family, and then he creates his friends and then there families. When that's done, he starts to create characters from stories that he's read.

Then he starts to tire from making androids that make other androids. He creates an army, he creates androids of differing occupations, and animals.

He creates himself a vehicle, and a castle and makes himself a king.

But his life is disturbed one day when a strange spaceship finds its way to his planet seeking refuge. From it, he sees four passengers, two elderly men, one about his age, and a woman also about his age. He soon become friends with the group, and decides to leave with them, taking a few of his androids with them. And after creating an android double to fill in for him while he is gone.

---

The character is actually inspired by Peter Pan and Tarzan.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For me, that's the hard part. I'm a high-functioning autistic, and it's very easy for me to come up with story ideas, but writing them into an actual story format is not so much. Hopefully, in a couple of years, I'll be able to afford a ghost writer.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268