The Synopsis

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

Alright this is pretty straight forward as you can tell from the title but i am guilty of passing off stories because the titles dont exactly appeal to me, soo I guess you could call me a hypocrite because my titles are pretty stupid... anyways, yeah just basically write the synopsis of your story. if you dont know what a synopsis is well its just basically telling us what your story is about without spoilers.

Also I am sorry if I am the only one who does what I said above...
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

YOu aren't, lots of titles get passed over for sounding bad. :} 

Asguardian -- 

Anthy Martin was an average teen from the small town of Broxton, Oklahoma, until the Mighty Thor dropped his home, Asgard, right next door! Once shy, friendly and well known around Broxton as a little klutzy, Anthy, after pulling Asgardians from the rubble, is well known to Asgard's King, Balder. Now Anthy has to face her destiny as strange new superpowers develop, face herself as enemies approach to threaten Asgard and Broxton, and face her heart as true love appears. 

How was that? 
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@Project_Worm: @TypingKira said:
" YOu aren't, lots of titles get passed over for sounding bad. :} "
Lemme see...

Sentry: Rebirth

Robert Reynolds was once the host for a force of destruction, now he only harbours the hero. Recently reborn, Robert must right everything The Void did, but first he must become one with himself and take on the mantle of THE SENTRY.

THE NEW DEFENDERS:

In the aftermath of SIEGE Steve Rogers is made Top Cop of the world officially handing his mantle of Captain America to former sidekick Bucky. But the symbol weighs heavily on it's wearer and when Bucky is released from imprisonment for past crimes he puts the stars and stripes down for someone else, Steve hands him the identity of Nomad and has him join a newly formed  team that combats the threats that the avengers cannot respond to. {READ MORE In THE NEW DEFENDER'S [late] prologue coming soon.}
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Project_Worm
@CapFanboy: 
Cool it worked! I had actually passed off  Sentry: Rebirth because i thought it was about a new sentry... anyways I will check that out.
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapFanboy
@Project_Worm: awesome!
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By The Impersonator
@Project_Worm:  

I'm creating a comic book script series called Freaks which is based off from the X-Men universe. The story tells about six young mutants who escapes from the Mutant Prison Facility where all mutants have been captured from causing trouble to humanity. However, one of the escaped mutants wasn't captured since he was considered human and now works for the M.R.D. (Mutant Response Division). He decides to help his friends escape so that they can live out their own lives. But the former mutant has his own motives to work for the government and plans to get his powers back. Meanwhile, the director of the M.R.D. set his sights on the escaped mutants and plans to recapture them. 

So far I posted 50 episodes. I also posted Freaks Introduction which gives the overview of the main characters and their information but it does contain some spoilers though. I would suggest to read the episodes first and then the introduction.
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mechanical_Ape

The Winds of Change (Terrible title, as is common for me, but I gave up trying to find something better)

Nathaniel Walker was once a good student and a gifted athlete. His promising future is cut short after a series of unfortunate events. With his life in shambles, he finds himself welcomed into the seedy world of organized crime where he becomes highly valued for his special abilities. When he is forced to cross a line he promised he never would, he must decide whether he will give in or fight to uphold his principles and regain a semblance of a normal life.

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Salubri_Cain

The Cardinal - Wrath - Lust.   

These three are a family of demons on earth who pose as people. They have a cult following and they all live together. These are short stories that explain who these characters are. What they are all about. How they feel about one another and what they expect of themselves.

The Cardinal is the dark father head demon who wants to end the world.

Wrath is the son demon who doesn't know what he wants. He just knows he likes to kill people.

Lust is the daughter demon who wants to stop her dark father and help her brother find himself.

To findout more you will have to read it for yourself. This was a great idea, thanks for making this for us to use Project_Worm.

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By ghostrider fan1

The New Rider

Jacob Anderson lived sad life, losing his parents at the age of 12 and moving in with his grandparents, but did his best he could to live the way his parents wanted. One day, three years later, he picked up a strange medallion and kept it for reasons he didnt know. Since then, he saw strange visions of the Ghost Riders adventures. His final vision, two years later, he saw the former Ghost Rider, Noble Kale, tell him of his return. weeks later he came home to find his grandparents slain by a demon seeking the medallion of power. This turned Jacob into the Ghost Rider to kill the demon. after the demon was killed, the Ghost Rider brothers took him under their wing for a while, where they train him for what he wishes to become... an Avenger

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By castleking

mine is about  a Native Thunder god ala Thor who loses his godhood has to relearn who he is and embrace the human part of himself while living with a different tribe.
he had distanced himself from humanity and is forced to relearn what it is to be human and forced  to confront demons and gods in order to protect those whom he lived with after being chased out by his tribe and abandoned by his fellow gods.

it is about finding out what makes him a man and his place in the world and the reason for being and why he was made the way he was made.

it is a Native American ancient religion/myth repackaged into a modern comic book style read  from a set of his written and oral stories. it is full of self reflection, Symbolism and finally great action fight scenes ala thor/superman when they cut loose.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/castleking/god-man-king/87-68237/

it is a spiritual message not for everyone although i would like more views and comments it is an 8 chapter story and thinking of making a prequel   with his origin and a adding to the story with more modern world stories  with the man/god like Thor and Hercules in the modern world in marvel.

it is called God, Man & King

Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Hero1921

HERO

Is about two comics Nerds who discover an ailen who believes himself to be the comic book character that they admire. However the alien has a dangerous past, that is coming back hunt him down.
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sentryssj4

New Prime 
In the year 2047 when the world is in extreme peril two unlikely heroes will rise up to the challenge and attempt to save the world from a Super-terrorist (for money).

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Project_Worm

In my laziness I decided to revive this in an attempt to save me some time...

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CapFanboy

@Project_Worm:

Marvel: Genesis - Spider-man

A re-imagining of Marvel's Spider-man. Basically the ultimate universe but with CV's fic writers instead.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Project_Worm
Earth In Chains 

In a world where Darksied has killed all the heroes and taken control of Earth. All hope seems lost, but now the children of the Justice League will team up to save the world. Can they overcome the wrath of Apokolis, or will they share their parents fate.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Marvel Genesis: The Academy:

A re imagining of Avengers Academy (without the Avengers in it, because they haven't formed yet.) These people had nothing left to live for in life....until a team of superheroes (Justice and Goliath) recruited them and decided to train them to be the best of the best in the next wave of heroes. However they are teenagers, SO HORMONES WILL BE RAGING! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P J/K

Marvel Genesis: Flashbacks:

A new Marvel Genesis series, this details flashbacks of characters (only characters being written by other people) to add more depth to their characters, and possibly explain events that have happened in the past.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Project_Worm

With the flood of new fics, I thought I should try and revive this so here goes nothing....

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By batkevin74

Okay Marvel Iron Age, its set in 2200AD where a mysterious ba$+aRd known as the Supreme Commander has taken over 90% of the planet except for the amalgamated country (Russia, Baltic States, Latveria etc) called New Latveria which is run by Doctor Victor Von Doom. The Supreme Commander uses Iron Man technology to equip his arm and control the planet. A new wave of heroes, & some old ones, have risen up to stop him. I write Distain (a descendant of Obadiah Stane), Magni (the son of Thor), Corporal America (a descendant of Steve Rogers), European Assassination Division (a history lesson on some bad guys), Hellcat (a descendant of Felicia Hardy & Frank Castle), Ghost Rider (Dormammu bound to a human) and Tales From The Empire (a series pf one shots that link to stories going on in the Iron Age)

The Old Bat: A 98yr old Batman reflecting on his life because he started crime fighting in 1939

Zombie Gospel: A sort of script for a movie about zombies in 33AD, Romans Vs Zombies

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By batkevin74

Oh also there's Green Panther: which is in the amalgam universe which combines Green Arrow & Black Panther

Marvel Genesis: Punisher which is my take/reboot on Frank Castle

Marvel Space: An unfinished story about well the space race in the Marvel Universe