Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Shadow Clone

Part I

The Birth of the shadow

Chapter I

1 a top a secet experiment developed by the emperor in his secret lab on Jakku.

2 The experiment began on July 2 so far the experiment 101 has yet shown any significant

But he keeps asking for Sarbona we can't match the name sarbona any where like if it doesn't even exist but we got more out of experiment 122 she has significant these are teleportation

Invisibly and forces ability but there are problems as she is blind and mentally ill

3 now it's July 19 test subjects 506 is successful with the extra of telepathic ability's and take 's order 's well tomorrow he's going to be field tested I hoping that he succeeded so I can get out of here and met my family dany fill longing off.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

@dankell1: A few thoughts:

• Pretty short.
  • If this is Star Wars (indicated by Jakku) then there wouldn't be Earth dates like July 2 and July 19.
  • Since there hasn't been teleportation in Star Wars (that I'm aware of, but I haven't read it all) I'm assuming this is crossed over with something else? In that case, the Earth dates might be appropriate.
  • Last thing is the numbers. It makes it look like scripture counts. Is that intentional?
  • It's not a bad start, but the grammar and punctuation definitely needs work. I'm curious to see where you go with this though, so please tag me in any future posts. :)