Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Tony Twist had been having a lot of trouble lately. Most of it could be attributed to the Super-Human community; and of course, the fact that his own "Super-Soldier," couldn't stay together long enough to be effective. So given the chance to hire some outside help whom charged less then it would take to fix Overtkill again, he decided to take it. "So your the guy who took out the Cambetti Boys in Florida right?" Twist asked the younger man in front of him. The younger man whom, to Twist, looked like a reject from an Anime Convention.

"That I am. Blue Spider is the name...... And I don't believe in playing games." Blue replied with a cool smile. He had only been active for a year and already was in high demand by the largest crime families in the Tri-State area. "You got a problem you need taken care of," Blue said while stepping towards the mafiosos desk, where he placed a finger sporting a large, gold, diamond encrusted Ring with the enscription, 'CB' engraved within, "Then I'm your man," Blue finished with a self-satisfied smirk.

Tony Twist eyed the finger, or better yet the ring. "Not bad," he said gruffly. Taking the ring from the finger which he then threw out of his penthouse window before placing his new prize on his own right hand. "But how do I know your legit? How do I know your not a freaking cop?" The fat don questioned Blue Spider with raised brows. "This is a nice display, but for all I know, your Cris Angel with a badge under that gear."

"Try me." Blue said with intense confidence. He had gone through trials before. he could understand the paranoid workings of the organized criminal. It was that same paranoia that kept them afloat. Either way, he would be walking out of that room with a job, and someone was going to die. That was certain.

Twist said nothing. He simply pressed a small intercom that set on his desk, and almost immediately a very large black man entered the room. "This here is Max. You take him down, and you got yourself a gig," Twist said with an evil smile. He sure did love a good bloodbath. No matter who's blood it was. His own excluded.

No Caption Provided

"Hiya Max , I'm...,"

"I don't give a f--k who you is white boy," Max said as he cracked the knuckles of both fist. Rudely cutting off Blue before he really began.

"Hahaha!! Here we go!" Squealed Tony Twist gleefully as he swirled his round ass around in his leather swivel clapping his hands together. "Looks like we got us a match." He oozed.

Blue simply shrugged before stepping forward. The hulking ebony beast glaring at him with heated eyes.

"How we doing this Maxi-Pad?" Blue asked teasingly, "Hand to hand? Or are we gonna get nasty?" Blue questioned with a crooked grin.

A cocky arrogant grin. One that pissed off Max even more then he already had been. Blue could tell that the man was having a very bad day. Hell, everyone has had a few, so Blue decided to help the large man find peace. It was the right thing to do, after all, high blood pressure was the number one cause of death among African Americans. That, and rich white men. Which Blue was himself. Because when he wasn't out scaling sky scrappers and killing Italian mobsters, he was millionaire trust-fund baby Theodore Machinima. Making him only half-white actually. Not that it mattered much. He was still a white looking man about to slay a black man, so in a way....

"Do it look like I got a weapon dumbass!?!" Bellowed Max. His massive arms housing veins the size of grub worms. "Let's just get this s--t over with!" Max screamed before throwing an over hand right that missed it's mark completely. Before he could place another strike his eyes saw a flash of steel before everything went black, and his head left his body. Spewing blood from the gaping hole in his neck.

No Caption Provided

"Sorry about that." Blue said boringly as the headless form collapsed onto Twist's floor. The head continuing to bounce on the carpet for a bit.

"It's fine. I'll take it out of your pay." Said Twist with an evil smile.

"Actually I meant him," Blue motioned slightly to the dead man splooging blood on the floor before him. "But I guess I owe you an apology too. This is a beautiful floor. What is that velvet?" Asked Blue with a smile.

"Screw the floor." Snarled Twist as he got up from his desk and circled around it to approach Blue. Stepping on what was left of Max as he did so, "Kid! That was amazing! And a little dirty. Not very honorable at all. " Twist said amused, as Blue cleaned the blood off of his katana; before placing it back in its scabbard.

"Honor?" Blue questioned, "I'm a Game Of Thrones fan," He stated with a simple shrug.

"Know what else you are kid?" Tony asked as he placed his right arm around Blue's shoulders, "your hired."

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2 cbishop  Online

A little confused about him being a badguy, but added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

Also, "inferred" is not the right word. I think maybe you meant "implied," but I am not sure that is the right word either. "Inferred" definitely is not right though.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanks I'll change it. Umm not really bad...yeah he's bad. Lol