The Riddler Part 2: The esence of Fear

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

( Rated T, for mild Violence.) It has beeen two weeks since the Dark Knight cought me. Now, I have been rotting in this, this, Prison. My defeat was unexpected, but now, NOW, I will be the one too defeat him... It will take time, It will, but I swear of it. On that day, that day I swore to get my revenge, a new inmate was brought in. Jonathan Crane. He had been taken in by the Batman after seemingly to have had been found in his hideout. I saw bruises on his unmasked face, and blood dripping from his lip. His face was pail, his eyes bloodshot, and he stared blankly at the ground below him. I saw this Jonathan crane here last weak, he had patients, they where never the same. The inmates whispered amongst themselves, swearing that they would never have to meat him, or even be alone with him. He had spread Fear into the inmates. Not physically either. On the day he was last seen in This god for sakin' hell whole, all of his belongings where removed from his office. His medicines where the only things that remained. In the Asylum, we are given pills to help with what they call "Our insanity". I am not insane, I am brilliant, I am the Riddler. I never take these pills, and I have noticed the weak Crain left, they have changed, and the inmates are more aggresive, loud, and weak. They scream about something, something they call... The Scarecrow. I have been listening to them shiver in fear, and them swearing that "Scarecrow will return." It came to me on that day. This, "Crane". Has left the day the new pills where given, perhaps switched. Jonathan Crana helped with these medicines, he often treated the patients with them. It had to be him, I knew it had to be. I am one of the ones hiding these pills, and the what I call "Insanity" Hasn't got to me. Understanding that the pills are causing this, I became curious. What was this Jonathan Crane up to, and why wasn't he seen again? I asked myself over, and over. I was interviewed by this Jonathan crain. We spoke, a rather boaring conversation. He was intimidating, I will say that. It was like he was staring into my soul. When he left, I slowly was guided back to my cell, with the pills waiting for me their. Back to the new inmate. His straw hat was held in his hands, and his coat was heavy, something was inside of it, still unkown. I watched the guards set him down. As they removed his coat, three small capsoles where thrown from his hands. A green gas spread to their mouths, and soon to crain. He quickly reached in his straw hat, revealing a gas mask, But this Mask was diffirent, it was frightening. I knew it must of protected it from his medicine, it had too. The guards where on the floor, screaming, they slowly stared into The Scarecrow's eyes. I knew this is what they meant, Jonathan Crane had vanished from my sight, now amongst me was the Scarecrow. He staired into their souls, as he did to me once before. Their eyes widened in fear, They shouted, and a kick was delivered into one of the guards ribs. I saw the man escape into the control room as guards where ready to charge him. He closed the doors which the guards where about to emerge from, then My cell opened. As I stepped out, as did the other inamtes, such as, The Joker, Bane, Poinsin Ivy, I knew. I will last have my revenge on the Batman. ( I do not own any characters in this storyline, But it is mine however. This is my maybe the end of my Riddler storyarc, and thought I will just leave it at this for awhile. Tell me what you think.)

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

Well written

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DickGrayson

Thank you!

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#4  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@DickGrayson: cool

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DickGrayson

Thanks, My new series will be featuring Nightwing.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#6  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@DickGrayson said:

Thanks, My new series will be featuring Nightwing.

that will be interesting...