The Riddler Part 1: The Revealation

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

( Rated T+ For some Violence) Rain poured over Gotham city. It drenched the police outside an old abandoned church. They waited, planning their attack, planning to infultrate. They couldn't stop me, not Gordon, not any of them. It was up to the Dark Knight. Gordon stood with three of his men, staring into the sky, letting the rain soak his face. He was searching, searching for the Dark Night, searching for Hope. Batman. Batman is what they needed, and so did I. I didn't want their puny minds trying to solve my Riddles. I wanted the Batman, and I got him. From a shadowed gargoyle above the officers, was the Batman. He scanned the church. The church bell rang, and The Dark Knight leaped from the shadows. His cpae was extended, and his eyes where fixated on the church entrance. The Dark Knight raised his two legs, crashing through the door. As his feet touched the ground below, Gordon and his men widened their eyes. Batman knew he had to stop me, he knew what danger I would bring. all to prove... I am better than the Batman. The Gotham City police officers watched the caped crusader enter, and watched his head rise. His eyes where fixated on the screen dispayed above him, featuring My Face, I the Riddler. "Good, Dark Knight. You made it..." I said with a widened grin. He snarled through his nostrils, and spoke, in his dark voice, intimidation voice, the voice of the Batman. "Riddler..." as I heard his voice my black fingirless golved hands shook in exitement. "Now. I take it you are hear to retrieve the Kind Officer, whose life depends on you?" My voice altered into a raspy dark tone just for a moment. My face brightened with a smile, and I leaned back in my metalic chair. "Where is he?" Batman asked, with eyes narrowed behind his mask. "Now, now dark Knight, don't you know how this game works? You solve my Riddles, and you let innocent people live. Now... Let's begin, shall we?" I spoke simply. I knew that he was going to solve my first riddles, but after, after all of it is what I didn't expect. How I have always dreamed to rip his mask off of that head of his. Watch his body bloddy, and beat at my feat. I knew the identity of batman, To me it is still possible. It will happen, I will know. I will. Batman got up from his crouched pose,and stood up tall and straight, his cape wrapped around his body. "To your left there is a table." I said, then paused waiting for him to turn to it himself. Batman did, predictably, and saw it. He turned his head back to face me, and I continued in a simple, casual tone. I wasn't afraid of him, he didn't frighten me, I had no doubt in myself. "On the top of that table is a rubix cupe. As you can see it has six sides, as normal Rubix cubes do, but they are all black, Except for the six diffirent question marks you have to form." He stared at it, then picked it up. His cowl was sending the image to the Batcave, where Damian sat by the Batcomputer. He began to analyze the cube. Damian resent it back, but with the instructions on where to turn it. Then I added in my same, casual simple tone. "In under five minutes." I waited pationtly, with by green jacket, with the sleeves rolled up. My green hat's golden colored question mark was centered at mt forehead beneath the Hat. Three minutes massed, and he threw the cube on the table. "Excelent! It is like a child taking his first step, now onto level Two." My voive made out, and I pulled a lever opening the next door. Gordon's men stepped in finally. Batman made it threw the next doorway, looking around curiously. The door slammed hard behind him. Gordon stood outside, his men headed into the room, their minds fixated on opening my door. the first three officers stepped over the trip wire they had failed to notice, and that batman had crashed over when entering. the next two officers began to enter, and the wire was tripped over. the section of the church bursted into flames, the officers burning, and another blasted out of the doorway. The Dark Knight looked back, and activating his detectove vision. Heat signatures where read inside of the room, and he knew, he knew that the Riddler had rigged it to explode. "Nigma!" He shouted at me in rage, I chuckled slighty. "What Dark Knight? It is the game, the game you must play, Not those baffons you call Police." I replied, then rested my eyes. Batman breathed heavily from his nostrils, and his fists clenched. My mind was spirling with riddles, but I was unsure of Which one to choose. It came to me, it was easy, in fact, quite simple, well to me of course. "You get the Riddle Right, you get to save the nice little officer behind this door." I said with a smirk, I enjoyed his rage, it only made him stronger, and gave me more of a challenge. "RIDDLE ME THIS: You are in the middle of Nowhere, What are you missing?" He thought for a minute, then replied with a step forward. "The letter H." I grinned brightely with my usual reply to the fool. "Your Learning, perfect! Now, as promised you may enter..." The door opened, and he stepped through cautiously. The officer was hung on a cross, his hands nailed, and also feat. My voice emerged from the speaker. "You get to save God Dark Knight, for now... I will not orally help you in solving my puzzels." Batman grappled to a gargoyle near the cross, which was inside of the church, and removed the man's nails, which pierced his hands to the cross one by one. Batman grabbed the officer, his body shivering, and bloddy. The Dark Knight grappled through the window With the man. He glided to Gordon, and the Ambulance below. "Take him. Riddler's mine." He spoke coldly, and made his way back inside of the church to investigate. The bell had stopped ringing, and was soon to be rung again, Green arrows where spray painted along the walls to Guide The Batman to my destination. He followed, and ended up by a large staircase. On the top was the bell, which had been rung once more. By Me myself. Rain Soaked my jacket while I was waiting for him, the police watched closely, and He grappled up. His head turning, and the bell disrupting his detective vision. Immidiatly as it was deactivated, a golden Cain slammed against his face, knocking him to the other side of the Bell Tower. He stood up tall, eyes narrowed at me, and we paced back and forth. "Batman, Time for a riddle, a riddle that desides the fate for both of us." I said while allowing a slight chuckle to escape my mouth, and removing a detonator from my coat. He eyed my hand, then back to face me once more. "RIDDLE ME THIS: What am I? When you know me, you want to share me, when you share me I am gone." I spoke, my thumb ready to be pressed onto the Red button, and send the whole church to blow. He answered, then reached for a Batarang in his utility belt compartment. My hand was hit, and the detonator fell off of the tower. He leaped onto me, slamming his right fist onto my nose, over, and over. I was losing consiousness, with some left in me. Batman raised me up by my coller, and held me over the ground below. His eyes fixated on my face. The dark Knight took me to those police... He let them haul me to arkham. At last, I made by presence known to the Batman. I revealed myself... Later that night at the batcave, Bruce examined his wounds, and Alfred had walked in. "Master Bruce, I had made Damian his Dinner, and the table is set, would you like your food now?" He said, then realizing the bruises. "May I ask what happened?" He said in his casual voice, and Bruce replied. "My Technology, I rely on it the most, but it failed me tonight Alfred. It failed me.." He spoke, then slowly slipping his shirt back on, heading to have dinner with his son, Damian. (This is my first Fan-Fic, I hope you enjoy, and please Comment! Part Two will come out soon.)

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@DickGrayson: very cool!

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers