Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Part 1: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/the-red-shadows-1491895/

No Caption Provided

Part 2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/the-red-shadows-part-2-1496570/#9

Norwegian Sea, aboard the Slava-class cruiser Marshal Ustinov

“I look ridiculous!” shrieked Katarina as she stamped her feet and flung out the green cape behind her “Who the hell wears capes anyway?”

Red Star smirked at the young girl dressed like Phobia as he pulled on his suit “Superman, Batman, Martian Manhunt…”

“Heroes!” interrupted Gort as he pulled his brown shaggy suit up “Everyone you’ve mention is a hero!”

Red Star adjusted his wristbands “So?”

Gort shook his head at the former Titan “I will kill you little star if you cross us!”

Red Star sealed his bio-suit and hit a button on his palm. The suit hissed filled like a balloon, which made him look like Plasmus “Just get dressed staliobez'yana!”* He turned to see Shreck dressed as Warp and nearly burst out laughing “That is a good look for you Shreck”

The vampire tugged at the ill fitting helmet “I do not understand why someone would wear this willingly?”

“So long as it does the job and covers our tracks” said Red Star as he headed towards the launch bay “Twenty minutes till briefing!”

No Caption Provided

Red Star looked at the new Brotherhood of Evil; Bolshoi dressed as Phobia, Gort in a monkey suit, Shreck as Warp, Cauldron as Brain and himself as Plasmus and smiled. Though not perfect it would cause sufficient confusion. He walked over to “Phobia” and handed her a small box.

“Suicide pills?” she asked.

No Caption Provided

“No, contact lens to prevent Shreck from hypnotising you,” said “Plasmus” “Gort is immune and Cauldron is well Cauldron, just leaving you and me at the whim of a hungry bloodsucker.” Shreck flashed his fangs in anger but “Plasmus” ignored him, moving to a table with a map upon it. “Monsieur Mallah, The Brain and myself will attack the bank across the road from the GSG-9 headquarters. Our primary goal is distraction…” He looked squarely at Gort “But if you have to, kill. While this is in place, Warp and Phobia will head into GSG-9 where you are to find and eliminate Captain Maks Chazov!”

“Why?” asked “Phobia”

“Captain Chazov is attempting to sell his Rocket Red armour and the codes to the Germans. That is treason. Treason is punishable by death” said “Plasmus” as he looked at the clock on the wall “History does bode well if Germany is attempting to join the super arms race. It is bad enough most of their villains are Nazi inspired! Any questions?”

“Why are we dressed like clowns?” asked Phobia.

“Are you stupid?” asked Gort as he adjusted his Monsieur Mallah mask.

“I wasn’t talking to you!” she snapped.

“Katarina,” Plasmus eased “We are technically invading another country. If we go in flying the Russian flag then the Chancellor will complain to our President. Our President HATES complaints, especially from Germans, will diplomatically tell German to shut up which will give Germany course to call the United Nations which in turn will lead to the JLA or the JSA…”

“Or the Titans!” murmured Gort.

Plasmus glared at the man in the ape suit before continuing “…To becoming involved making a relatively simple assassination mission into a World War. We dress as the Brotherhood of Evil to confuse and distract our enemies and to conceal our identities. If by the way, you are captured or killed, neither the Russian government nor military has officially sanctioned this mission and you will be regarded as a rogue agent!”

“We have become the Suicide Squad.” muttered Gort.

No Caption Provided

Merzbank, Sankt Augustin, Germany, about an hour south of Dusseldorf

Plasmus, Monsieur Mallah and The Brain landed out the front of the Merzbank with a thud. Several passersby fled at the site of a skeleton robot, a giant ape in a beret and a purple blob man.

“Stick to zee plan!” cried “Plasmus” in a terrible accent that wasn’t French nor German, as he fired a blast into the bank window shattering it sending the busy street into a panic.

“Ook!” mocked “Mallah” as he grabbed a nearby man and threw him like a javelin towards Berlin. He looked directly at “Plasmus” as if to challenge him to fly after the man, by the shambling mound shook his head and fired another blast into the road. “The Brain’s” arms opened up to form machineguns and it fired a steady stream across the road and into the glass of the GSG-9 headquarters. The city erupted in panic. Mallah and Plasmus charged into the bank as The Brain kept up steady covering fire outside.

Plasmus spoke into his wrist “Go for warp!”

Across the road near a concealed fire escape were “Warp” and “Phobia”. Shots rang out from the other side of the building followed by the radio call “Go for warp!”

Warp turned into mist and drifted through the door crack and seconds later opened the door for his teammate and quickly they began the hunt for their target: Captain Maks Chavoz”

Mallah threw a man against the marble wall, a sickening splat the end result. Plasmus glared at the ape “What was he going to do, hit you with his umbrella?”

No Caption Provided

Mallah snorted and upended a desk “What does it matter whether they live or die?”

“We can argue later!” snapped Plasmus “Get the vault!” He fired shots into the corners, taking out the cameras. “Brain?”

The robotic suit’s head spun towards Plasmus whilst the arms kept a steady covering fire “Orders?”

Plasmus waited until Mallah was in the vault “Zero fatalities, understood?”

“Affirmative!” The head spun back in the correct direction and the guns tilted upwards. Plasmus fired more bolts into the roof.

“We are zee Brotherhood of Evillllll!” he roared “You will fear us!”

Phobia was upon the two GSG-9 officers before they could look up from their checkpoint. Her hands and feet moved with grace and skill and force, sending them quickly into uncocoiuness. Warp pulled one up and exposed his neck, plunging his fangs into the exposed flesh.

“Oh my god! What are you doing?” yelled Katarina in horror.

“I am feeding”

“That’s disgusting!”

He shrugged as he wiped his mouth and dumped the body onto the floor “Not as disgusting as your fath…” He stopped as three more officers charged down the corridor towards them. He snarled and leapt forward as Phobia joined him.

“Leave one conscious!’ barked Warp.

Mallah dumped several bags of Euros onto the floor along with half a dozen safe deposit boxes “More?”

Plasmus shrugged “Why not? I have not heard from the others yet. We have roughly five minutes”

“What do we do if your friend Superman shows up?”

“Then you will fight him and we will escape” laughed Plasmus “Now, go get more money you monkey!”

To be continued…http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/the-red-shadows-part-4-1542967/

* staliobez'yana means steel monkey in Russian

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 1109

#2  Edited By cbishop

Maaaaaan, this is so nice! And a decent length (felt I owed you that from earlier, lol). You write these characters well. ...I've always wondered that about Warp's helmet myself. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Very glad someone is enjoying it :) Hopefully next chapter will be even better.

Hey @aqualec this was the thing I told you about

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Could you let me know when the next and future ones of these come out, they are very good! Again you use the most obscure, underused characters from all companies. Very good idea of having bad guys dress as bad guys, its nothing new but it is good

“Now, go get more money you monkey!”

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Any more??

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Whoa nasty masqurade. Why can't the world forgive Germany?

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Nice one. Really good series you got here, batkevin. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient history bump

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@batkevin74: Lol--my review of this whole chapter. In a way the op feels like a comedic bastardization of the Boston Tea Party.