The Rebel-Part One

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

A man sits in an old jalopy, trying to look as inconspicuous as he can while watching to men talk. He has a rough look about him, aged thirty-one, greying at the temples, brown hair, blue eyes, and a lean frame. He wears a skintight black bodysuit for a uniform. His name is John Harrison. He also goes by "The Rebel"

"Codename Rebel," a static voice came through his radio. "Come in codename: Rebel." John quickly picked up his radio.

"This is codename: Rebel...I copy, Agent Jones."

"Good. Now tell me what you see."

The Rebel looks around, picking up every detail. Jagged glass on the ground, a Porsche parked in front of him, cobwebs on the side of a building nearby, a thin layer of dust cakes the sidewalk. He watches as an African American talks to an Asian man in rags. He tells his boss what he sees.

"The Asian is the one you're looking for." Jones' gritty voice came through the radio. "This country is holding a terrorist and they don't even know it. Just remember, John, we need him alive."

Just as Agent Jones said this, John noticed the African American man avert his gaze from the Asian to his car. He heard Jones' voice, alarmed this time.

"CODENAME REBEL HAS BEEN SPOTTED! I REPEAT, CODENAME REBEL HAS BEEN SPOTTED!" His voice came through. dozens of agents swarmed the area. The Asian man saw them coming, and grabbed a gun from his coat pocket. However, the African American man grabbed it from his hands and shot the Asian through the heart, killing him. He quickly ran to his Porsche, dodging bullets along the way, and sped down onto the road.

"Well, ****, John." Jones berated him after they had met up. "WE JUST LOST OUR CONNECTION TO A TERRORIST CELL AND WE DON'T KNOW JACK **** ABOUT THE PERP WHO KILLED HIM!" He flashed The Rebel an angry look. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO!"

The Rebel took off, literally flying down the road. The African American man grabbed his gun and stuck his head out the window, firing bursts of bullets at The Rebel above. The Rebel formed a shield out of the pavement below him.

"Mind over matter...literally..." The African American muttered to himself. "FINE BY ME!" He stopped the car, suddenly, and John overshot it, flying ahead, he was quick to land, however, and the two found themselves face to face.

"Who are you?" John asked. By the tone in his voice, it was obvious his control was slipping.

"You'd have leverage if you knew that." The man smirked. John blasted radiation at him in anger, however, the African American man dodged, sprawling to the ground. He picked himself up, slowly. "You think you're alone in this world?" The man bellowed. John ran at him at the speed of sound, throwing a series of spectacular punches and kicks, all of which were blocked to his surprise, until he connected to him with a roundhouse kick, sending the man flying into a nearby building. John turned his back for a second to grab the Porsche to throw at the man as a weapon, but to his surprise, the man had disappeared. In anger, he threw the car to the ground.

Agent Jones pulled up to The Rebel. "HE GOT AWAY?" He shouted. "ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?" he slammed the car door behind him. "Finish this mission, John...that's an order."

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#1  Edited By RazzaTazz

Its good, though I have some suggestions

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@RazzaTazz: I'm all ears! :P :D

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53: Found some more ancient history, hiding 20 pages back :)