RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By RichGenX
Author's Intro

What follows is an informative bridge. When I had been working on Class Dismissed, I had started planning out a follow-up series that I called X-Knights. I won't say more about it here, but this informative posting lets you know a little of what happened in the five years of time that pasted after the ending of Class Dismissed.

Generation X/Cale Storyline Informative Disclaimer

Attention: Generation X and their villains, as well as any other mutant mentioned in this informative entry, is property of Marvel Comics. The character Richard Cale is named after family relations. Any other reference to anything copyrighted is a chance happening.

No Caption Provided

====================================================

Prior entryClass Dismissed: Chapter 11: Departure(updated)
The Next Five Years

A lot can happen after a series ends. Everyone can have their happily ever after. They can have their own trials and tribulations. They can even go into a downward spiral. Also, just because their part is over, their impact isn’t over. This isn’t the case. Many characters still make an impact, even if it may be a small one. We still wonder what happens to them as things progress. So what happens to everyone in the Cale Storyline?

Let’s start with Richard and Yvette. Their path ends up being one almost being in the spotlight in some way. After they move to England, Richard is advising for the ruling parties. In this timeline, the monarchy still has some say in affairs, while remaining as neutral as possible. Richard’s advice does the best to make things stay neutral, surprising those who are anti-mutant when his advice doesn’t fully shut their voice up. Yvette remains at the manor, keeping a positive face in matters, and helping in local things. She balances this with the raising of two children, one boy and one girl.

With them is Darrett and Clarice, the two temporal outcasts, enjoying married life, and acting as bodyguards for both Richard and Yvette. Clarice acts as Richard’s bodyguard, while Darrett acts as Yvette’s bodyguard. They also have their hands full with a young child of their own.

Looking at the other couplings I came up with during the run of The Cale Storyline, Jubilation and Everett both ended up working in the Chicago branch of Richard Cale’s company, Paladin Technologies. While both did well in the company, it was Jubilation who fought through her own problems, and ended up advancing high up in the company. Why not, she has the leadership skills. They are also married at some point after the series ends, with in five years of the series ending.

Jonothan and Paige end up joining the X-Men. Their relationship has not been always the best, but they are still together, but haven’t gotten past the engagement part. They have, however, proven themselves as good members of the team, with one of them being worthy of a leadership role. In fact, they sometimes go to England when there is a potential X-Men candidate that pops up. This, however, puts them a little at odds with Richard and Yvette, who had a parting of ways with Professor Xavier.

The last coupling that existed at the end of The Cale Storyline was that of Mondo and Daria. This coupling is doomed. What she had gone through at Black Tom’s hideout had laid the seeds for this parting. Daria had also decided she should get to know the person who was a pseudo sister to her, Richard’s cousin Godiva. As it plays out, she ends up helping out at Godiva’s museum, getting to know a family she had been made part of due to fate. Mondo, however, parted ways with her, his fate unknown since he wasn’t even the original to begin with.

Monet St. Croix, one of the single people left when the school closed, moved to Germany, and acted as an assistant to Gabe, who was inspired as a take on the character Gabriel Knight. While his last name is never mentioned, I ran with the idea that he had the games made to hide what he did in plain sight. She, however, doesn’t remain there for the rest of her time.

Angelo’s life, however, is not one destined for a happy ending. While he does return home, what happens to him is not good. A force of evil manages to draw him into a trap, one that will cost him his life. It isn’t at the hands of the Church of Humanity, however. I still do not approve of his death happening in that way.

Switching gears, I should talk about the two teachers. Sean Cassidy, like in the history of X-Men universe, left the school and started his X-Corp. Unlike in the 616 timeline, he did not ask the girls to join the group. This ended up leading to Mystique cutting his throat, but thanks to Richard, he got the care he needed, but it robbed him of his powers. He will eventually come to Richard and Yvette’s home, to help with the children, his grandchildren.

Emma Frost ended up joining the X-Men as well. She also runs her business, but keeps up good relations with Richard and Godiva. She has been known to help Godiva with business and the museum. I can’t say much else on Emma’s path, but it does not follow the same path as in the 616 timeline.

With the main group addressed, I suppose I should go over the villains that had shown up during its run. First off, I should address Soundwave. He is eventually released from his incarceration, thanks to Richard. He then turns to being a good guy, doing what he can to also help at Godiva’s museum. He’s even offering to provide the music for Godiva’s and Kyuukai’s wedding, when it happens.

Claudette and her gang don’t disappear for long. In the years that follows, Claudette finds a way to keep her powers, and also forms a relationship with Golden. She will do what she can to cause more chaos, as well as get a cure for her condition. She also recruits a summoner for her gang.

Emplate’s group has gone into hiding with Emplate’s disappearance. With the captives they have, they can now abduct normal humans as well as mutants. They will remain in hiding until Emplate makes his way back to this dimension.

There are other things that happen in the world. A change in the British Monarchy, as well as a new threat starting to surface. There is a gang showing up in England, taking on the moniker of The Rippers. To the horror of those who have noticed things about this group, they know what they are. They are a group of Emplates. They are also led by individuals who are refugees from another timeline as well.

This is the basics of what transpires over a five year period since the end of Class Dismissed. It also shows the story is not over.

The Next EntryX-Knights: The First Month