THE NEW DEFENDERS

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

back story: Steve Rogers retakes the CAPTAIN AMERICA mantle after Bucky quit due to failing his mission infiltrating an A.I.M base.  Bucky instead becomes the new Nomad after Rikki Barnes is knocked unconscious in the field. Steve assembles a new team placing leadership on Cyclops (who quit leadership of the X-Men). the team so far consists of: 

Cyclops: Leader 
Nomad (Bucky): {reluctant} second-in-command 
Balder The Brave 
Captain Britain 
The Human Torch

at this moment deadpool has stormed into a military base and taken many soldiers hostage. Steve sends cyclops' team to put a stop to this and bring wade in for questioning. once they neutralise deadpool they find most of the soldiers were just dummies put with a couple of supervillains dressed in military uniform. deadpool was nonetheless brought in and questioned, Cap finds out that deadpool did this to impress him so he'd be on the team, steve grants his wish and Deadpool is added to the newest incarnation of THE DEFENDERS . 

(who else should be added to the team if anyone?) i shall continue the story soon (w/ pics) and any ideas of what villains these guys could face?... 
and i know that fan-fic can be all characters but i prefer to stick with marvel. :)

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By moviegeek17
@CapFanboy: 
 iron fist would be a good addition and domino would be cool too. villains could be Baron Zemo, Abomination would make for a cool fight, Mandarin would be a cool behind the scenes villain too.
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SteveRodgers

they should fight doom

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CapFanboy
@moviegeek17: @SteveRodgers: thanks for the ideas, have decided that the above back story shall be the prequel and i'll keep this going for ten 'issues' (topics). i'm not going to put zemo in but i'll definitely be doing either Doom or Mandarin. also looking at how i can get iron fist to join the team (though he might join half-way through) thanks again! :)
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapFanboy

one more question, any mid-level heroes with an impressive (for their stature) but not great power-set to join the team?

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By moviegeek17

maybe daredevil or moon knight