The Life of Power Surge: Prolouge

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By power surge

"We're under attack, we need assistance!" crackled a voice over the radio.
"Come in, Clawslash, are you there ?" yelled Drake, a grizzled middle aged battle veteran that has seen more battles than any other dracokin before him. Knowing that Clawslash  and his crew were either captured or killed caused drake grief "I'll see you again one day old friend" drake said as he looked  out of the comm towers window.
"M'lord, is everything all right?" asked a soothing voice from behind drake.Upon turning,Drake was looking at his wife, Alexia.
"How has training been going for our little warrior?" drake asked.
"He has surpassed the master's other students in weeks where it took you months, lifemate" Alexia replied with a grin.
"Well then I should get him something to celebrate but what?" Drake said as he tried to think of what to get his son for a gift due to his hard work when he remembered how much his son wanted his dragon necklace. "I have the perfect gift for Io" Drake said.
"What is it?" Alexia asked.
Drake took his dragon necklace off and held it in his right hand for Alexia to see "this" he said
"he'll love it" Alexia replied with a grin.
"Where is Io?, I would like to give this to him personally" Drake asked.
"He's asleep" Alexia said.
"I'll give this to him when he wakes up" Drake said as he noticed someone peeking out of his son's room.As he gave Alexia a furtive gesture to be quiet he walked up to Io's room with the silence of a cheetah stalking it's prey, drake opened the door and with a quick glance noticed that Io wasn't in his room.
"Honey, he's isn't in his ---" Drake's voice trailed off as he saw Io sitting next to his mom.
"You little ninja,how did you get out of your room when I was in front of it?" Drake asked.
"You have a weak spot in your defense, it's above you, I crawled along the ceiling and managed to slide through the opening that you made when looked around my room." I said with a grin.
"You'll make a better emperor than I am now, because you adapt to any change in your enemies stance. On top of that you know when to fight and when to be stealthy" drake said as he put his necklace around my neck.

Ten years later.

"Cover me!" I shouted over the explosion as I ran toward a group of freedom fighters pinned down by gunfire.
"Whats the situation" I yelled to the soldiers as I put my back up against the flipped car
"We're out of ammo,sir, and we've lost six people already" one of the soldiers explained, his face caked in debris and dried blood.
"You all go get some ammo,I'll cover ya" I said
"Yes, sir" the leader of the group said with a salute"Everyone follow my lead, The Emporer here is going to show the Virasites how a real Dracokin fights"
As the group of soldiers ran back to get some ammo from the main group, I transformed into my half dragon form and leapt out in front of the retreating group and started unleashing energy blasts from my mouth at the oncoming virasite forces. It seemed to me that every time a Virasite fell,two seemed to pop up in it's place. Seeing that I was outnumbered  I grabbed a machine gun with my tail, two with the hands on my wings, and two with my hands and started shooting at every virasite that got within four feet of me.
"We're surrounded!" yelled one of the soldiers.
Upon hearing the soldier's  voice I turned and noticed that they were completely surrounded.
"Get down!"I yelled as I started shooting at every Virasite that surrounded them.
"I need to get  to the control room, can you guys cover me ?" I roared over the sound of gunfire to the leader of the group.
"We'll hold off these freaks as long as we can, you better get moving,sir" the leader yelled
As I ran  toward the control room,I suddenly stooped and saw a group of virasites with bombs crawl up the side of the control tower.
"No,if they destroy the control room then I won't be able to start the countdown" I said just before the control tower exploded into flames.
"it's been a long time since we spoke, isn't that right, lifemate?" came a voice from behind me followed by a clawed hand that left a cut across my chest where my heart was,causing the flesh to  dissolve as if acid was poured on it.  

"Feels like someones eating you alive, I know the feeling" said a young female draco that had splotches of purple virasite covering parts of her body.

"Vera!" I yelled in shock.

"So I see you remembered my name after all these years" Vera said with an evil grin.

In the blink of an eye, all of my memories having to do with Vera came erupting to the surface of my mind, when I proposed to her,the day we were married, when she was taken by the virasites and, how I fought to keep her from being taken.

" If you think that our history together will make me go easy on you, then you are a fool, when you became a virasite host I lost all the love I had for you" I yelled at Vera.

"Don't yell at your wife like that,son!" scolded a deep voice as drake and Alexia walked out of the shadows.

"You are not my parents! they died when I was only fifteen years old!"  I roared in rage

" Yet, we stand before you alive" drake said calmly.

"Do you remember our peoples creed, never give in, never give up?" I asked

"Yes, do you know what it means?" Alexia asked

"It means never give in to your enemy and never give up on what you believe in" I stated " you have done both, you not only joined the virasites, but you gave up on me, so you are no longer considered a dracokin, much less considered my parents!" I declared.

"well then, I guess the time talking is over" Drake said before charging at me and pinning me to against the wall. I could feel the air in my lungs being pushed out of my body as I was slammed against the wall before I collapsed to the ground. Vera leapt up onto the rafter above me  and  stretched her right arm as if it was made out of putty and wrapped it around my neck before lifting me up into the air high enough for my feet to dangle just above the ground. I felt the last amount of breath in my lungs leak out as my eyes closed.

"look at you, the mighty Io, the one dracokin that inspired so many, about to die at the hands of a virasite, you're pathetic" echoed a voice. I immediately leapt up to my feet and noticed I was in a black world expect for the light that shown on me.

"who, what are you!" I roared "where am I ?"

Suddenly, a huge set of red glowing red eyes appeared in front of me.

" you my young friend are in between life and death, as for who I am, let me show you" the voice echoed. behind me another beam of light appeared and i heard footsteps. As i turned around  a dracokin looking exactly like me expect  the color of his  skin was black and his eyes was red, was standing in the beam of light.

"Hello,brother" the dracokin said with a smile.

"You must have me mistaken for someone else, I have no brother !" I snarled at him

"You don't see how we look exactly alike, we were twins you, the dragon of life and I, the dragon of death, call me Chaos" the young dracokin said.

"How do I get out of here?" I asked

"All you have to do is think back before you died and you'll enter your body" Chaos said

As I thought back, I could feel the ground under my feet turn into water. As I fell into our realm, I noticed that Chaos was with me.

"Since we're twins we can fuse together, doubling our power and unlocking the legendary full dragon form." Chaos said.

"Alright, lets do it" I said as I absorbed chaos into my body.

"Now I can help you wherever you are, you were chosen to be the legendary being that can go full dragon at will" Chaos' voice echoed in my head.

"He's gone, now nothing can stand in our way!" Vera cheered  as she threw my body across the room. At that same time I opened my eyes and shifted my body weight, plnated my feet on the wall, and rebounded right back at her "Greetings from hell!" I roared.

"What!" yelled a shocked Vera "you were dead!"

"If I was dead could I do this!?" I yelled as my feet smashed into her chest sending her flying into the column behind, causing it come crashing down on top of her.

as I handspringed up onto my feet, I looked at Drake and Alexia "I'm back, with a vengence" I growled at them. As I shot four pyrospheres out of my mouth at them, I felt a sudden jolt of pain coming from from the wound on my chest that Vera's attack left.

"What did you do to me !?" I roared in pain at Vera as she climbed out of the pile of debris as the skin on my left arm melted.

"All I did was  put a virus in your body. What it does is simply cause your skin to melt  whenever you  use an energy attack" Vera said as she dusted herself off " As you can see it does it's job very well"

"did you forget something ?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"you mean your hybrid form and it's ability to quadrupale your attack strength? I made my virus have the same effect, since your energy attacks are stronger,you'll feel four time the pain" Vera snickered at me.

"What you forgot is that I heal faster than any other dracokin" I chuckled as the skin on my left arm regenerated.

"Nothing heals that fast!" Vera Screamed in shock.

"The reason I can heal so fast is due to having a mutation which allows me to regenerate in mere second and makes me immune to any virus or diesase." I  said as I stretched  out the muscles in my left arm.

Suddenly, I felt a huge amount of pressure on my neck as Drake caught me in a headlock.

"I see that your blind spot is right behind you." Drake said with a chuckle.

"Yeah it is, but I have a new trick that covers it, let me show you " I said as the spikes on my back shot out, causing drake to let go of me before he got impaled.

"When did you get those!?" Drake exclaimed astonished.

"What, you mean my spikes? I always had them, just didn't know how to make them extend until I met my brother in the death realm" I explained as I cracked my back to set the spikes back in place.

"Then you shall die!" Drake roared as he extended his right arm at my exposed heart, hoping to rip it out before I could retaliate.

As I made swung my right fist at Drake, he ducked under it and shoved his hand into my chest before closing his hand around my heart.

"Time to finish this!" drake exclaimed as he started to yank my heart out of my chest.

"I don't plan on dying again" I roared as I grabbed his arm with enough force to crush a skyscraper, which caused drake's grip on my heart to weaken just enough for blood to flow, then threw him against the wall,  upon realizing I was still alive I managed to get to my feet and slammed drake with my shoulder, without missing a step I shot the bladewhip out of my right hand and wrapped it around drake's neck, caught the rest of it in my left hand and began to pull as hard as I could.

"goodbye, dad" I said as the bladewhips bit into drake's neck, causing a river of blood to run down his neck "any last words?"

"yes I do, you remember the day ten years ago when I said that you would make a better emperor than I, well what I see before me is my son about to kill me. have you ever wondered why Alexia and I surrendered so easily,? It was to protect you, because you were the only one who could rally the others to fight the virasites, but as of now you are the only dracokin that can't be taken over by the virasites and to ensure that the dracokin race does not become extinct I give you the gift of immortality until you find a new lifemate and have a child, then your child will recieve the gift" drake said. After speaking, drake managed to kiss the bladewhip around his neck and whispered in my ear "by the power of the elders I hereby give my bloodline the power of immortality". All you could hear afterwards was the sounds of metal cutting through Drake's neck and of jetting from the remains of drake's neck as his body collapsed to the ground.

Upon seeing that I had no more need for my bladewhip, I made it retract back into the biohousing in my arm.

As Alexia came to and climbed out of the pile of rubble that fell on her, she looked franticly around the room before her eyes came to rest on Drake's headless body at my feet.

"No!" Alexia screamed as she scrambled over to Drake's body before looking me in the face.
"how could you,How could you kill your own father?!"

"Like I said, my parent's died when I was fifteen, you are nothing more than a pale imitation that needs to disappear frommy mind" I said as I wiped the silver ichor off my face. All of a sudden I felt a huge amount of pressure on my throat as Alexia Pinned me to the wall.

"let me go, mom" I said as the gold color of my iris' flowed into the whites of my eyes " or would you rather follow dad to the grave, cause I can make it happen"

Upon hearing the tone in my voice Alexia pulled me towards her then slammed me into the wall.

"you think that you can talk to me like tha..." Alexia managed to say before my tailtip speared through the back of her head and out through the mouth covered in blood.

"goodbye mom, say hello to dad for me" I said as I pulled my tail out of her head and shoved it up through the bottom of her head right behind the lower jaw and all the way to her brain. As I pulled my tail tip out of Alexia's, her body collapsed with a thud. Before I Had time to turn a round , I heard an inhumane scream which sounded like a mix between some kind of roar from an animal and metal scraping together. As I turned, I saw Vera standing up,blood covering the right side of her face, surrounded by virasites.

"Kill him! He's the only thing that stand between us and complete control of the galaxy!" Vera shrieked,barely able to contain her anger. As I was surrounded by virasites, I remembered what chaos said to me “   you were chosen to be the legendary being that can go full dragon at will” echoed in my head. As the circle of virasites closed in on me, I felt the urge to unleash animal within and rip out every virasite’s throat with my bare hands. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain run down my right shoulder to the left side of my body as a virasite slashed me with it’s claws. The pain sent me into such a frenzy that the spikes on my back became twice as long as a greyhound bus, the muscles all over my body quadrupled,causing my strength and speed to skyrocket off the charts, the tip of my tail split in half and became a scythe blade covered in tiny serrations. my vision increased to the point where I could make out every vital organ in someone’s body After my transformation was complete I let out a roar that shook the planet. as the virasites closed in on me, I closed my wings,then flung them open with enough force to send all teh virasites around me flying in every direction like ninepins. Upon seeing my new form vera yelled “I’ll take care of you myself!” as she cracked her neck charged at me. As her fist was about to slam into the side of my face, I reached up and caught it in my right hand. In anger Vera swung her left foot at my left side, then hit me in the face with a flurry of punches from her free hand.

“That tickled” I said with a grin “now if you’ll excuse me, I have your species to destroy” I Continued to say as I threw Vera up against a wall, which caused a piece of metal to fall down on top of vera’s legs, pinning her. seeing that there was no more enemies for me to fight I walked up to where Vera was and cut a piece of metal big enough to cover my exposed heart “now all I need is something to hold it in place” I said as my gaze fell on Vera’s wings, I grabbed a hold of them and ripped them off of her back causing her to shriek in pain,then took a few pieces of the leathery membrane and tied them to the metal and tied it around my back  making a metal cover for my heart. after doing that I flapped my wings, flew out of phamtreon’s orbit and turned to face it.I created an energyblast that was two times as big as phamtreon in my mouth and shot it straight at phamtreon. as the energy blast flew towards phamtreon, twelve dracokin freedom fighters looked up at the energy blast “he did it” the leader shouted “we won”

when the energy blast hit phamtreon, it exploded into a thousand pieces, as I looked at where my homeplanet once  was I felt pain all over my body as my skin melted and then cooled thanks to the extreme cold of outer space. Taking one last look at where phamtreon once was,I turned and flew off into space.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By _Sojourn_

OOOOOHHHHHH, you can't right this much now....jk XP

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By power surge

he he he he I got it  actually I typed this up in word pad while I was waiting for some to respond

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By _Sojourn_

really, sooo, you followed my directions,

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers