The Heroic (A Life_Without_Progress Original) (Failed Teaser Draft)

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

*Hello there, Reader, I know this isn't exactly a piece of fan fiction but I took up some notes on some of my favorite superheroes & superheroines for this prototype I made some time ago. It was a failed project*

"Hey, man, I don't think we should continue this job."

"Why not?"

There were two men in that dimly lit, dirty alley that night. Both of them were carrying two big bags full of cash, acquired through questionable means.

"They say there's a super around these parts. A dude with super speed. Some people around here say the fella could knock someone out without anybody noticing. They call him "Blitzer". I really don't think we should've stole this cash, du-"

The man felt a sudden gush of wind and heard something fall to the ground.

"DUDE!"

The man turned around to see his partner down in the ground, unconscious.

"Drop the cash and I'll try to not pound you harder than you can ever do to your boyfriend over here."

The man redirected his sight from his unconscious partner towards the masked figure clad in a white, light blue and black tight suit standing next to his partner.

The man , surprised, asked in return "... What?"

The masked figure facepalmed himself and replied "that was meant to be an insult about sex. As in pound- Ah, forget it. I'll just knock you out now." Before rushing to battle.

Poor Blitzer never was good with his trash talking.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Speedsters, huh