The Final Days of the Child of Darkness.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Maelstrom

It took me forever to respond. But I really like your post, DC. You did justice in your own words. :)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Applaudes

You've yet to let me down DC.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Eternal Chaos

oober Bump.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#104  Edited By Darkchild

Thank you all for keeping this going with me. i am so glad i will be able to finish it. and then ill get back to the origins of myself. maybe in a fanfic form again but last time i tried that no one ever helped it along but now i have some people who have seen the end or soon will and will want to see the beginnings

ps bumpy please

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Darkchild

Mantids mind

He awakes into a bright light, given off by the glaring sun.

"Whe-where am I?"

Your with us homes. A boy says to him.

"Jared?"

He realizes he is back to the time of when he was in the gang, and at that time the happiest.

"Whats wrong with you bro." One of the boys says to him

"Just....nothing at all forgot where i was for a moment."

Mantid was back in his old gang, where he could be free of any sadness and any trouble from his parents who never understood a thing. For once he was truly happy.

He gives one of his friends a high five and a smack on the back, showing he was happy to be back.

He was enjoying himself when one of his friends came bolting around the street corner on foot stopping right in front of him.

Out of breath the boy says " Their...going...to...."

"Slow down, whats going on" Mantid says.

The friend catches his breath "Their going to your house bro, i over heard one of Carloses gang members saying they were going to take care of you at your house."

Mantids eyes grew wide, he realizes his family is home today. He begins his run towards home that moment.

His legs barly hitting the ground as he runs, he wants to fly but nothing happens he just continues his run towards his home and family.

He finally makes it to the road he lives on and sees Carlos pull up to his house, and his men pull out guns.

The gunfire begins as if in slow motion, he thinks for one moment that hed give anything to be in the house. And then he suddenly is. Teleported into the house.

The first person he sees is his little sister curld up in a ball on the floor. He rushes to her side and holds her close turning his back to the window. He is hit three times in the back before they stop their shooting.

Tires squeel As they take off down the road

Mantid looks down at his little sister, her body cold to the touch and her eyes empty.

He looks up at the dinner table his mother and father hunched over the table lying in pools of their own blood.

Mantid lets out a scream before he falls unconcious from the wounds he suffered.

The memory fades

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Goki

BUMPY!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By Sparda

Darkchild says:

"*Mantids mind* He awakes into a bright light, given off by the glaring sun. "Whe-where am I?" Your with us homes. A boy says to him. "Jared?" He realizes he is back to the time of when he was in the gang, and at that time the happiest. "Whats wrong with you bro." One of the boys says to him "Just....nothing at all forgot where i was for a moment." Mantid was back in his old gang, where he could be free of any sadness and any trouble from his parents who never understood a thing. For once he was truly happy. He gives one of his friends a high five and a smack on the back, showing he was happy to be back. He was enjoying himself when one of his friends came bolting around the street corner on foot stopping right in front of him. Out of breath the boy says " Their...going...to...." "Slow down, whats going on" Mantid says. The friend catches his breath "Their going to your house bro, i over heard one of Carloses gang members saying they were going to take care of you at your house." Mantids eyes grew wide, he realizes his family is home today. He begins his run towards home that moment. His legs barly hitting the ground as he runs, he wants to fly but nothing happens he just continues his run towards his home and family. He finally makes it to the road he lives on and sees Carlos pull up to his house, and his men pull out guns. #BANG BANG BANG# The gunfire begins as if in slow motion, he thinks for one moment that hed give anything to be in the house. And then he suddenly is. Teleported into the house. The first person he sees is his little sister curld up in a ball on the floor. He rushes to her side and holds her close turning his back to the window. He is hit three times in the back before they stop their shooting. *Tires squeel* As they take off down the road Mantid looks down at his little sister, her body cold to the touch and her eyes empty. He looks up at the dinner table his mother and father hunched over the table lying in pools of their own blood. Mantid lets out a scream before he falls unconcious from the wounds he suffered. *The memory fades*"

Great post.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Darkchild

Arrows Mind

DADDY!!!!!

Arrow is awoken out of his slumber by the cries of his daughter. He opens his eyes to see his daughter Luna chained to a table in front of him. He tries to bolt towards her but he is unable, he is chained to a wall.

"Wha..What is going on?"

Daddy HELP ME!!!

DADDY HELP MEEE A voice from the shadows imitates.

A man walks from the shadows and walks up to the little one on the table. "Do you ever shut up!" He slaps Luna across the face, tears run down her cheeks.

Arrows eyes fill with rage and fire. "DONT YOU TOUCH HER!!" He screams as he strains against the chains.

"Touch her? Oh you fool i will do much more than touch her, your little sweetie will be a fun toy for me. And you can stop struggling with those bonds. You will not be escaping from them anytime soon, you will soon enough break free but long after im done." The man brings forth a long serrated knife from behind him and runs it down the girls arm. Drops of blood trickle to the floor.

"DONT YOU DARE!!! I WILL BREAK YOU IN TWO!!"

The man leans down to the girls face and licks the tears from her eyes. "The innocent are so much more tasty. I havnt had a good meal in a very long time." The man smiling showing off his long and sharp teeth.

"As you have noticed, i am a demon you fool just like you or at least like part of you. I was sent here to make my masters point very clear. He means business."

The demon turns to luna and begins to cut her. Each time the cuts get wider and longer, he goes slow so that the little one feels every bit of pain.

Luna screams out in pain and stares at her father.

Tears stream down Arrows face as he is forced to watch his only daughter be used by this vile demon. The bonds holding him are beginning to break just as the demon had said.

2 hours later

Luna lies covered in blood 1000 little cuts all over her body

"See no matter how small a cut it is, it continues to bleed your daughter dry of any blood she may still have in her. But to make sure my masters point has been made...i will make sure she has none."

The demon lifts the tiny girls head off the table and forces her to look at her father. "Say bye bye daddy." he tells her as he slashes a deep gouge into her neck. Blood spurting onto Arrows face.

"NO!!!!!" Arrow screams as he pulls on the bonds, which finally break. He rushes to his daughters side and cradles the little ones motionless body. The last drops of blood finally drop from the cut into her neck as Arrows tears run down his face, but his watery eyes turn into rage and fire as he sees the demon laughing in the corner mimicing the girls cries as he laughs.

AHHHHHHH Arrow screams as he jumps at the demon his hands wrap around its neck as it continues to laugh

In a raspy voice the demon talks "HAHAHAH this will not bring her back, and you did this to yourself."

"But it will make me feel better." Arrow says as his hands tighten around the demons neck until he hears the pop of its neck. He drops the demon its face still in a laugh. He turns to his daughters body, and falls onto all fours crying. He crawls to the last of his family. Grasping her body in his arms he lets out a wail that could be heard for miles. The demons in the area tremble at the sound.

The wail can be still heard as the memory fades into the next persons nightmare

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Once again, great work.

Tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Tempest

Very nice posts DC. (It's Paragon, by the way.)

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Walkingstone

I'm not sure Arrow would react like that. It's an awesome post, but I'm not sure the character would act like you've portrayed him. But then I take it our very own Final Arrow has approved your post, right?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Darkchild

Walkingstone says:

"I'm not sure Arrow would react like that. It's an awesome post, but I'm not sure the character would act like you've portrayed him. But then I take it our very own Final Arrow has approved your post, right?"

yeah he approved. I wanted to show that even a man of pure darkness has something still their.

I know he wouldnt have out right cried in reality i just wanted to convey the emotion and how much Luna is to him since shes the last of his family. And as he said the scene would affect hiim more.

bumpy please

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Walkingstone

I dunno, I just felt uncomfortable reading it, it didn't feel like Arrow at all. There's ways to show emotion and being deeply effected without making him cry. Personally I'd have had him go cold, I guess, turn inwards, twist and turn internally and finally explode in a fire of ice. But that's just my personal preference for how I see Arrow. Final Arrow would probably correct me.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#114  Edited By Final Arrow

I spoke to DC and this how he thinks Arrow would act that is fair enough, But This is his Fic not talk about Arrows reaction, Stone you are close but dont forget Arrow has an honor about him and a very dark rage, But I may do a fan fic to explain him better.

Still a fine post old friend!

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Walkingstone

:) I was just expressing an opinion. I said it's a good post.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Darkchild

Walkingstone says:

"I dunno, I just felt uncomfortable reading it, it didn't feel like Arrow at all. There's ways to show emotion and being deeply effected without making him cry. Personally I'd have had him go cold, I guess, turn inwards, twist and turn internally and finally explode in a fire of ice. But that's just my personal preference for how I see Arrow. Final Arrow would probably correct me."

thats understood. and i accept it. i havnt gotten much critisim which makes this fanfic difficult at times. it makes a fan fic go much more smoother if you have both the good and the bad being said. i know one bad would be my grammar in some parts. i switched from first and then third person narrative once in one post and didnt realize it until someone said.

ANd Arrow im happy you liked it. i was hoping you would

dammit now i gotta use one of my accounts to bump this

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Goki

BUMP

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Darkchild

Cyro-Wolfs mind

A cold breeze blows over Cryo as he lie in his bed. The sounds of the beach so soothing he falls fast asleep to them. This was the place he wanted to live out the rest of his life with his parents. The beach house was over the beautiful night air. His sleep was pleasant one.

Finally awaking from his dream, he felt something was odd he had awoken in a cold sweat that sent shivers down his spine.

"I need to get out of here." He says as he leaves his room and makes his way towards the bathroom. The room had become cramped for a moment for some reason. As he made his way to the bathroom he heard a scream schreech through the halls of the house. The scream was ended quickly, but it still sent him flying down the hall towards his parents room.

He slams through the door to their room and stops his eyes meeting the body of his stepfather. "Wh-wha-whats going on ?" he says out loud.

He looks up from his stepfather to see two shadows standing over the dead body. One kneeling next to the body as if its studying it. The one next to it was staring up at the ceiling. Cryo looks up at what the demon is looking at and falls backwards as he stares up at the ceiling.

"M-m-mom!" he cries out. Staring at the mutilated body of his once beautiful mother.

The demons hadn't felt his pressence until now. One look him straight in the eyes.

All Cryo could see were a pair of yellow eyes. The other demon turned showing off a set of red tattoos.

Both demons study the boy before vanishing into the night as quietly as they had entered his home.

Cryo stayed knelt on the floor staring at the expressionless body of his mother. He stood up and made his way towards his mother to take her down, when her body was engulfed in flames. He watched as she was succumbed by the flames.

Tears ran down his face. The memory was even more painful this time. All he could think of was how he could avenge them, then he remembered his little brother and sister where still in the house.

He ran through the house and found both fast asleep. He took both by the hands and made his way from the dark house and out the door.

The image of his mother burning on the ceiling still on his mind, as he burst through the front door the memory begins to fade into nothingness.

Anothers torture begins.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Paragon

Only DC's torture left. Anticipation for the end is building...

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Chameleone

Apprenticeship will be dealt with evil laugh

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nice DC. Gets better every time.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Darkchild

Paragon says:

"Only DC's torture left. Anticipation for the end is building..."

actually we still got Stones to go. So after that them mine. And that itself may either be one long ass post or a two poster but im thinking of a longer post

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Goki

bummmp

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Darkchild

Walkingstones mind

She awakens from her sleep and her first sight is her love. The one man who she would give her life for to keep safe. She smiles as her eyes adjust to the darkness around them, but her smile soon turns into a grimace as she realizes she has been strapped to a table.

"Whats going on?" she asks her love. But no response can be heard from her lover. He just lies their as speechless.

The lights flicker on and off. She feels herself being lifted into the air. And watches as her lover is also.

Both are dangled from the side walls. Their bodies strapped to the tables, the tables hanging off the wall.

She studies the still dim room, a shadow appears from the corner of the room and walks between both Stone and her lover.

"I can see that you have awoken Stone, but looks like our sleeping beauty is still knocked out...we will deal with that soon enough." Says a womanly voice.

I know that voice....

Stones eyes bulge as she realizes who the person is "Orix, what have you done?"

"Oh i see your cleaver mind has not been hindered by the drugs i used. Did you know your accent is quite funny when your angered."

Stones voice cracks in anger as she screams at Orix " What are you doing you witch?!"

"I've become bored beautiful, and I've found a way to quench my boredom."

She withdraws a long serated blade from her thigh.

" You know the screams i have heard using this is unimaginable, so seductive."

Stone strains against her restraints, she will not beg for mercy from this woman.

Orix sees her struggles and walks closer to her. She leans down and puts the blade under Stones chin and taps her on the forehead. " Dont worry love, you will be next. I know you just aching for some fun time aye."

Next?! Wait

Her lover begins to regain consciousness and as she did his eyes bulge when he sees Stone strapped "Whats going on?"

Orix head turns quickly in the direction of Stones lover. "I see our leading man has awoken, must have given him a bit too much." She walks towards the hanging man and picks his head up in her hand. "Such a perfect example of a man, pity i have to do what i need to."

"F#$K YOU!!" The man screams as he spits in her face.

Stone cracks a smile I love that man

Orix turns to see Stone smiling, and it enrages her. She turns back to the man and plunges the knife into the mans shoulder.

The man screams out in pain, Stones eyes widen in horror as she watches the blood trickle down his shoulder.

Orix takes a hold of the knife and twists it in a circle bones breaking and blood trickling.

He can take it Stone says to herself in confidence for her lover.

The man smiles and asks Orix "That all you got?"

Orix in a fit of rage backs off from the man and kicks the knife at the hilt plunging it deeper into his shoulder, his eyes squinting from the pain.

He walks to a corner of the room and comes back knifes and scalpals donning her very seductive outfit. "I have only started you impudent man."

"When i get out of these, i swear Orix i am going to..."

"SHUT UP! I hate to be bothered by threats" Orix cuts Stone short in her threat.

She picks up a piece of glass off the floor and scraps it along the mans body, finally stopping at his arm. She breaks the piece in two . She picks up his hand and takes a hold of one of his fingers pulling it up to her face.

She smiles as she slams the piece of glass under his finger nail and pushing it further into his hand. The end of the glass protruding from the knuckle at the end of his finger. She does the same thing to his other hand with the second piece.

This time the screams uttered by the man are real pain induced screams.

"Oh puppet i have only begun." Orix says as she begins her true torture on the man.

The knifes and and scapals are the first to be used. Pulling the knifes down his body, long scraps and cuts the length of his body. The blood slowly drips down his body. Puddles of blood below him, as he reiths in pain. His gaze still on his love, never taking his eyes off her.

Stones eyes swell with tears. Her insides twist and turn from the horror she is forced to watch. She retches as she watches her lover, torture for sheer enjoyment. She hopes for a quick release from the pain he is in.

The man has stopped his screams, holding in the pain which begins to annoy Orix. "Your no fun any more, i wanted to hear your screams. Pity"

She backs away from the bloody body of a man Stone loves with all her heart. She raises the knife in her hand above her head and swings it, cutting a deep gouge into his throat. She leans down close to his ear and whispers " You should have given me my enjoyment, now i get to have fun with her" Pointing at Stone.

He swings his arms at Orix but is stopped as they are chained to the table. He is still valient as the blood pours from his throat. His eyes bulge as he watches the evil woman walk towards Stone. Tears run down his face as the final moments in his life go by.

He finally stops his moving as Orix gets closer to Walkingstone.

Stone glares at the woman in front of her and looks over the womans shoulder at her lover. Her eyes bulge as she screams " He better be alive cause if he is not, you better sure ass ell hope you finish this with my life."

" Your threats are meaningless, because i have no intention of killing you only making this fun for me."

The room grows dark as Orix begins her torture on Stone, no screams can be heard from Stone only pain.

The real world

"This is magnificant. The dark ones are next are they not." Theodore asks the woman controlling the dreams.

She nods without uttering a word. The only thing she does is show a tear run down her face.

"Then push it to the max. Find all the memories he has locked away and use them every one that has affected him the most!"

The woman nods in acceptance, tears streaming down her face. A phrase can be heard by her I am so sorry.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Incredible post dude. I love it. I'm amped for the end.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchilds Mind

Water drips down onto his head, he awake in a tunnel.

"Where am I?"

"Wait NO this cant happen again i will get their faster this time."

DC races through the catacombs that make up the tunnels of lower manhatten. Finally finding his way into the entrance of the Morlock tunnels.

Soliders are mowing down Morlocks left and right. DC stands as his friend Sunder is shot in the back of the head.

DC's eyes burn with rage, he darts for the soliders picking them up by the necks. His powers engulf the soldiers burning many alive. And just like last time he leaves one alive. But this time he will make sure that this one will not kill his little brother.

He picks the man up by the throat and holds him over his head. "You will not take another life this day."

Leech stands in the corner of the room petrified and DC looks at him before tossing the soldier into the nearest wall. The soldiers body goes limp.

DC runs to his brothers side turning him around so that he doesnt need to see his family all but dead.

Darkchilds eyes swell with tears as he is allowed to see his little brother once again alive and well.

"What happen big brother" leech asks him

"Nothing little one, everything will be alright." DC tells the little one before lifting his hand to him

Leech stretchs his hands out to DC but this moment is cut short by the sound of a gunshot.

"D-d-damn muties" screams a dying soldier after firing his weapon one last time.

Leech falls forward into Darkchilds arms. He looks up at his brother tears pouring from his eyes he asks Darkchild a question.

"Did i do something wrong?"

You did nothing wrong little one, it is me that has brought this upon us all. You were the perfect little boy, they just dont...

DC realized that the life had left the little boys body. The body going limp in his embrace.

DC pulls the boy close to him cradling the childs head against his tears streaming down his face. He lets out a scream that cracks the beams holding the tunnel.

The memory fades into another nightmare.

Blasts fly past Darkchilds face as he realizes where he is

The tears are still streaming down his face. As he realizes that he is back at the institute with his team.

Ordon is taking on Blockbust, Geist is taking on Scrambler and Vertigo, Jericho is fighting Scalphunter with his life, and Roto is at DC's back. Prism, Arclight, and Riptide blasting away at both DC and Roto.

"Having fun bro." Roto asks DC

"Never felt more alive in my life." He says.

DC runs straight at both Arclight and Riptide.

Arclight charges DC only to be taken down with a finely placed fire blast to the face. sending her headless corpse flying.

Riptide spins and fires shurikens at DC which are reflected back at him stopping his spinning.

Riptide decides to charge DC slamming his fists into DC's

"Hello Janos, hows life treating you" DC exclaims

Better than yours it appears. He says before striking DC square in the jaw sending him flying.

DC's eyes burn with rage as he fires a huge ball of fire at Riptide burning him alive. DC stands over his body " You talk to much."

DC turns to Roto who had just finished off Prism smiling.

DC counted the fallen foes and his own men. "Wait 7 down weres the eighth? Wheres Harpoon."

SHIKNT

Harpoon appears behind Roto and plunges his "harpoon" deep into Roto. Laughing through the whole ordeal.

Before DC could get to the villain Ordon was behind Harpoon in a matter of seconds and slams his fist straight through Harpoons chest killing him instantly.

The harpoon in Rotos back disappears as Harpoon dies.

DC runs towards Roto and stares at the lifeless corpse of his best friend. Falling to his knees falls down onto his body and the power within him erupts. He picks his friend up and carries him to the infirmary.

The memory fades with the last thing he sees is the lifeless body of his friends corpse lying on a bed.

The final nightmare shows its gruesome face.

The image of a house appears in DC's eyes

Wait thats my house whats going on?

DC tries to move his body away from the house but its moving on its own.

Dont try to struggle Ginju will take good care of your family.

Wait Ginjy no! Please dont do this.

Why not your wife is looking mighty pretty tonight

His body is being controlled by Ginju and he is only allowed to watch.

Ginju opens the door to the main bed room. And places his hand on his wifes mouth.

"Shhhhh, this will not take long."

The woman bites down on Ginjus hand drawing blood. She screams at Ginju "WHEN MY HUSBAND GETS BACK HE IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!"

"Oh hunny dont you recognize me."

The womans eyes widen as she realizes who her attacker is, but in vein. Ginju jumps her and shoves the knife he has in his hand deep into her chest. Pulling it out and stabbing her again and again. Her screams wake the child in the next room.

Hmmm babies are so much more fun when they are quiet

"I SWEAR TO GOD YOU HARM ONE HAIR ON HIS HEAD.."

Youll what kill me HAHAHAHA

Ginju enters the babies room, but this time he turns DC's ability to see what is going on off.

DC strikes the "walls" holding him screaming "GINJU PLEASE STOP THIS STOP IT NOW!"

The cries of the baby were short.

his death was quick, thats the only mercy i will ever show you understand

His face covered in tears he lets out a soul shattering scream. Which happens in the real world too.

Real World

The scream uttered from DC was a combination of his own scream and Cryos sonic howl shattering the instruments and the girl who is controlling the nightmares ear drums. Which ends the dreams immediatly, DC finally regaining consciousness he stares at the woman in front of him.

His bonds burning up from the power he is emitting he is free from his bonds. He can hear the Theodore running for his life.

He steps forth towards the woman who is still sitting in front of him.

He utters " You had no choice right?"

The girl nods and says "Please end this maddness i can no longer take it please end this torment."

DC places his hand on her head " Quick and painless." And in a flash her skull was gone her body slumped over the chair onto the floor.

DC turns towards the door leading out of the lab. But then looks up he can sense where the doctor is he is running to his office.

Make the bastard pay Screams Gambler

DC bends his down and then takes flight up towards the doctors office. Crashing through each floor until he is at the door to Theodore's office.

He opens the door and enters it.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#127  Edited By Spectrum

SUPER FREAK

super freakin good more like:P

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Chameleone

Post Deleted.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Darkchild

Chapter 5:Death/Sacrifice

DC stands over the doctor who is huddled into the corner of the room wimpering like a child.

"P-p-p-please dont kill me." He says

DC smiles "Kill you why shouldnt I, you have made "us" all relive our worst times in our lives, the darkest parts of our lives. TELL ME WHY?"

The doctor gets anger in his eyes and he screams at DC " You destroyed all of what the general and I had accomplished!"

DC stares at the man and Theodore begins to levitate mid air his legs kicking. DC's eyes burn with rage ready for the killing stroke.

He extends his hand and is about to close it into a fist when the doctor pleads again for his life.

"I can bring them back...all the loves you have ever loved. Name it any woman you loved can be yours once again." The doctor says eying DC.

"Woman i have loved? Why? I have loved three women in my life two are dead and one...she believes I am the one who is dead. And to top it off the woman i truly loved is dead, yet still within me INSIDE MY HEAD!!!" DC screams the last part into Theodore's face while pointing at his skull.

DC what are you saying? Walkingstone says

DC lets this go for now

"You are the lowest of scum on this earth, you do not deserve death you shall walk this earth and die a bitter and old man." DC releases the doctor and begins to walk towards the window he slams his fist through it. And is about to exit the building when Theodore takes a gun out from under his mistake.

DC!!

"I know."

DC turns and in a blink of an eye the doctor is within his grasp once more.

"Your mistake not mine."

DC's left arm begins to turn into ice and the ice proceeds up his arm and into his hand. The doctor attempts to scream but his body is overcome by the ice.

DC smiles through the whole process, before dropping the doctor and his body shattering once it hits the floor.

He exits the building through the window and lands down on the ground. He looks around

"WOW! Didnt think this place would be so close to a city." DC says to himself as he gazes at the nearby city not 20 miles from the building he was held in.

"It is beautiful isnt it, the sun captures its beauty." A voice from behind utters before slamming its fist into DC's face.

DC is sent sailing but recovers mid-air.

DC please dont do this your body cannot withstand much more, the cracks cover almost your entire body pleads Walkingstone

"You didnt really think that was going to work did you love?"

No, not at all just felt like something to say.

Women Gambler says

"What are you doing?" DC asks the man from his dreams.

You have grown weak and old. I am here to carry on the fight, but with a little bit more class than you can ever show. You see you did me a favor just now, you made it easier for me to take over this place. This whole cooperation will be mine once I'm finished with you.

"What cooperation?" DC asks as he snaps his fingers, setting off the finely placed charged stones.

The building and the entire complex explodes sending debris everywhere. The dark figure steams with rage.

Nice

" You will pay for that" screams the figure as he charges DC

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Paragon

The anticipation is building!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Incredible. Great work bro. I suggest you get a book deal.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Darkchild

DC bolts towards the figure. His fists charged and he swings both their attacks collide sending a wave of energy outwards sending both flying.

DC hits the ground first and is the first to get back up but he is struck down by the mans fists. Sending him flying 20 miles. Still flying the man grabs DC by the head and drags him against the ground and then tosses him.

DC enters the city flying colliding with multiple buildings toppling all of them before coming to a stop against a pillar of a bridge.

Where in the f#$king city, use it agaisnt him. Screams Gambler before Mael interrupts him No the people theirs no need for innocent bloodshed

BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!

The man is flying straight at DC

DC puts his hands out in front of him and does a hand maneuver fire,darkness, and ice begin to form into a ball in front of him. He controls it into a small ball before flying towards the enemy.

What are you doing?

Didnt i tell you to shut up, im improvising.

DC is inches from the man and vanishes and reappears behind him. "Cya!" DC puts both hands in front of him and lets the blast loose it colliding with the man sending him flying into the air and out of the city.

The man lands hard creating a crator where he lands. He stands and begins to laugh histarically.

" Now thats the power i have been waiting for. Time for me to play." The man raises his hands into the air and creates hundreds of voids.

"Come my minions."

And from the voids appear soldiers all armed to the tooth with weaponry.

Oh shit

DC smiles as the men surround him. "Time we put everything to the test." DC's eyes turn pitch black, his left arm turns into ice, his right arm fire and darkness, and his body begins to twist and contort turning into his beastial form.

Fingers crack in anticipation for the men to attack.

"You guys ready?" He asks the others

When you are.

The dark figure screams for his men to fire. The bullets tearing through the air.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Eternal Chaos

!!!!!!!!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Darkchild

DC charges the first batch of men their bullets tearing through him. But he continues his assault. He makes a large leap and comes crashing down upon the men, unleashing his full control over the powers within him.

He swings his left arm and freezes a dozen men in one swipe then tearing through them like their were nothing but cannon fodder. His bestial side enjoying every bloody moment. He claps his hands and the fire and darkness erupt in a large wave of fire and brimstone scorching and disintegrating all in his path.

He creates an ice sword and a sword of darkness and tears through the next group of men charging him. Tearing each who fell in half with both swords, using them as a large scissor. His body drenched in his enemies blood along with his own.

Gambler shut the f#@$ up.

DC stops his rampage for a moment and takes in a deep breath of air before leaning down and screaming out letting out a fully power sonic howl which tore the men into shreds.

He could see the figure behind the last contingent of men smiling.

DC outstretched his hand and a bubble appeared in his hand he let it fly it stopped in front of a group of men it overwhelmed them. Creating a forcefield around all of them. DC runs past the bubble and closes his outstretched hand, the forcefield closing quickly crushing all it held.

100 left

DC continues his run towards the last of the men. He puts his left hand in front of him and creates an enormous ball of ice and solidifies it. He then charges it with energy before letting it loose on the men in front of him. The explosion is massive, and he continues his run towards the man. Jumping from the cloud of dust and coming down onto where the man stood. but he was no where to be found.

A strong kick to the back sends DC flying again towards the city he lands in the middle of the street. "i swear he wants me to be here for some reason...wait."

DC looks up into the sky. The figure has his hand aimed at the small city a ball of darkness begins to show itself from his palm, it grows massive in size.

"DODGE THIS!!"

Oh NO.

DC raises his hands faster than he has ever moved and from them a forcefield is created that stretches the entire length of the city.

"That bastard he did this on purpose his plan from the beginning." DC looks over to his left and sees a little boy huddled into a corner balling. For a moment DC sees his sons image in the boy.

"NO!!!!" DCs gaze shoots upwards and his eyes glow the forcefield grows in size and power. The dark energy collides with field and a massive explosion is created.

The explosion clears and the man in the air is laughing hysterically.

DC's eyes swell with anger "THIS ENDS NOW"

And DC soars through the sky flying straight for the enemy.

A man in a nearby building sees this and says one thing. "DC?" The mans door reads EC.

As DC exits the forcefield he closes the hole he made when he exits and keeps the forcefield up. His body cracking from the power he needed to use to do such a task.

His body connects with the mans and both are sent hurtling towards the earth.

DC stands arms broken from the fall but he is going to end this.

The man is also extremely damaged from the fall and the power he had to use.

The stand across from each other waiting for the other to react.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Paragon

Bump

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Darkchild

They stood staring at each other what DC thought was hours until DC finally spoke.

"We gonna fight, or are you going to stand their and undress me with your eyes? Your not my type" DC says with a chuckle

The man becomes enraged and his arms charge and before DC can react the man was at his right with a fully charged fist. The fist connected with DC sending him soaring through the air, the man appears next to DC while he is mid-air and continues his assault while in the air.

His fists charge and then the man fires a concentrated blast of dark matter point blank with DC. Sending DC hurtling towards the earth creating a shockwave that shakes the buildings within the forcefield.

City

The man from before who saw DC sits his face placed against the forcefield like a child.

"How can this be, we were all told of your death so long ago." EC says outloud

A human who was saved by DC comes up to EC.

"You know that man?"

EC turns to the man " Yeah but.... not like this." EC turns back to the fight to which DC has gained the upper hand.

DC spins on the ground kicking up dust towards the man and he charges the man. Jumping in the air right before he connects with him and drop kicking him, sending him flying this time.

DC soars next to the man as he flys planting a fully charged fire and darkness blast square in the chest.

The man flies further and lands twisting and turning as he rolls on the floor. DC walks next to the man and looks to him in pity " See that is why, your too foolish and now i will finish this."

"NO I WILL FINISH THIS!!!" The man screams thrusting his arm upward

SHINKT Blood soars from DC's body. He looks down at his stomach, the man had thrust his arm right into him.

"YOU ARE THE FOOL!!!" The man says as he charges his fist and then fires sending DC flying. His limp body hitting the ground and stopping ten feet from the man.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Chameleone

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Darkchild

DC lies where he lands and Arrow finally speaks

That it...thats how its gonna end

Looks like it.

So your gonna let him go on and destroy that city.

DC's eyes widen as he realizes if he falls the forcefield surrounding the city will fall.

"Hell no i will not fail... but having a bit of difficulty getting up"

Then let the bastard come to you Says a womanly voice

"Stone? I needed to hear your voice one last time, i need to tell you something.."

I know sweets, i have always known.

DC smiles then he speaks one last time to the people in his head

"Guys I want you to know..."

We know you wussy just torch his ass Gambler says before DC is allowed to finish.

The man walks over to DC and kicks him in the chest. He leans down "You are pathetic, cant even defend yourself anymore can you. You do not deserve to be killed like a warrior."

The man begins to turn away when he is grabbed by the shirt. DC pulls him down closer.

"In the words of a good friend...F@$K YOU GIT!!!" DC finally lets go of his powers, his metal form finally ceasing. It falls off of him in clumps. Without his metal form protecting him the power within erupts

A scream can be heard from the man as the first wave of power erupts from DC's body burning him. The in a flash an explosion of near nuclear power erupts from DC's body. Vaporizing the mans body.

DC smiles as his body begins to disintigrate. He finally sees his friends again they have been released.

"Dont wait up." he says to them .

"Dont worry we aint gonna wait for your fat ass." Gambler says before soaring upwards.

The only one who does wait is Walkingstone.

DC sees her soul waiting for him he smiles, and the wind picks up blowing the rest of his body into the wind.

He hears one thing before the light envelopes both of them "DADDY!!"

A mushroom cloud can be seen from the forcefield. The power collides with the field but dies down.

From the city one person is the first to exit the city.

EC walks out to where DC fought the man. "Bastard now i gotta do something for you."

Three months later.

Three men arrive in the middle of the desert. EC, a man who is half lizard, and a man that appears out of nowhere with blinding speed.

The half lizard steps forward " You told me to stay behind and keep safe all those years ago and i did. We all though you had died with the others that day. But now we know a pain in the ass like you could not die like that. You needed to die a noble man not a man who was taken so easily." The one known as Cam kneels before a stone slap and the one behind him speaks

"You fought that war and I didn't, before the war the world had died down so I made a life for myself and a family. So unlike yourself with nothing to loose i stayed back because I had everything...Super Freak" Spectrum says with a chuckle and a tear.

EC finally steps forward " Yeah you made your point you were right, we all do move on. And we will" EC steps forth and then gets up they all walk away from the slab.

EC had written one thing on the slab "Child of Darkness No More"

THE END

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Chameleone

Dude, i'm teary eyed.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Chameleone

Jake Malcom says:

"chameleone says:
"Dude, i'm teary eyed."

lol thanks man im glad it hit something.

Spectrums last part made me teary eyed myself lol"

I love you man.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#141  Edited By Jake Malcom

chameleone says:

"Dude, i'm teary eyed."

Spectrums last part made me teary eyed myself lol

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Chameleone

Post Deleted.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Jake Malcom

chameleone says:

"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Dude, i'm teary eyed."

I love you man."

alright two things i never want to hear your say to me lol

love you or master

lmao

i know what you mean i love me too

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Chameleone

Jake Malcom says:

"chameleone says:
"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Dude, i'm teary eyed."

I love you man."

love you or master

lmao

i know what you mean i love me too"

you think i care?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Chameleone

Jake Malcom says:

"chameleone says:
"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Dude, i'm teary eyed."

I love you man."

love you or master

lmao

you think i care?

"

lmao no cause u continue to call me master

but you shouldnt anymore since DC is gone"

dude, you know me more than most of my real life friends

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Jake Malcom

chameleone says:

"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Dude, i'm teary eyed."

I love you man."

love you or master

lmao

you think i care?

"

but you shouldnt anymore since DC is gone

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Chameleone

I'm serious bro.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Jake Malcom

chameleone says:

"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Jake Malcom says:
"chameleone says:
"Dude, i'm teary eyed."

I love you man."

love you or master

lmao

you think i care?

"

but you shouldnt anymore since DC is gone"

dude, you know me more than most of my real life friends

"

lol

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Jake Malcom

chameleone says:

"I'm serious bro."

i know i understood you

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Great work DC. I'm a bit teary. Congratulations.