Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Author's Note

OH MY GOD FINALLY. A chapter I am able to post after like 5 freaking long weeks.

Anyway, I am actually almost done with the first chapter of New Fallout, so if I get everything else done that I need to, expect a chapter by tomorrow.

(Website coming in two weeks)

But for now, want to see other stories and chapters. Click on my Library < Right here

In case you haven't read it Chapter 1

Chapter 2

“I would like for you to explain to me why in the **** you allowed the Tueri family to run against us.” Orage angrily stated. They were in the back of a Rolls-Royce Phantom. It was of year 4036, since car manufacturers started releasing new vehicles early, and it was the Hyper-Extended Wheelbase model. The vehicle’s interior was a beautiful white, with four seats in the rear area facing middle, and the outside a dark blue. The cabin was divided between the rear seating area and the driver’s cabin by a wall with a hidden TV inside it. There was also another TV that was plastered instead of hiding toward the tail of the vehicle. The car mostly drove itself and if there was a driver, cameras pointed in all directions guided him. It was Rolls-Royce most popular model, selling at 10,000 units per month.

“I didn’t allow them. They entered themselves.” Rubrum responded to the statement.

“No. I know you allowed them because of what Donovan told me.” Orage laid back in her seat and folded her arms.

“You need to stop lying to us.” Ouragan spoke up to Rubrum as he watched Orage’s death stare.

“Fine. I may have allowed them to run against us.”

“Why? We have less of chance now that we have a formidable candidate in the running for Falcon Royal Family. This election wouldn’t even be happening if it wasn’t for Parliament.” Orage ranted and held her head between her hands. She was getting a migraine and her leg was malfunctioning.

“Could you please fix it?” She asked Ouragan.

“You don’t think things through Orage. It has always been your tragic flaw. The reason I allowed them is to make the other actual formidable candidates look less promising. All those scandals that the Tueri family is attached to makes everything besides us look like a horrible choice.” Rubrum replied. He collected himself before he started screaming.

“10 minutes till we reach Base Fortis.” Ultron, the AI that accompanied Orage, Ouragan, and Rubrum spoke over the car speaker system.

“Thanks Ultron.” Ouragan said as he analyzed the cybernetic implant in Orage’s leg, trying to figure out what was wrong with it.

“You may want to check if there is a blood vessel stuck in between the mechanisms.” Ultron told Ouragan.

“If there is then I can’t do anything from here. She will have to lay on a Corrector.”

“Check the wine compartment between the two of you. I have a surprise.” Ultron ordered Ouragan.

“Oh, I know what this is.” Rubrum added.

Ouragan opened the small wine cooler in between him and Orage. There was a syringe filled with a clear liquid. Ouragan could tell this was possibly a medical advancement of some sort.

“Ultron, what is it?” He asked as he picked up the syringe and held it in both hands as if it was a gift from God.

“It’s the thing that will replace those Genetic Analyzers and Correctors forever. No longer will you have to lay on that bed and have all your flaws, injuries, and diseases fixed. This is a simple shot that lasts the eternity of intelligent beings.” Ultron stated.

Ouragan injected the fluid into Orage’s left arm. Almost instantaneously, Orage’s skin became smoother and younger. Her eyes seemed to find a new vitality in them and her leg stopped hurting.

“This is a miracle. The people of the Empire need this!” Orage exclaimed as she analyzed her arms. She took her phone out of her pocket and looked at her face in the selfie cam.

“Here, I have two more.” Rubrum opened the wine cooler on his side and gave one to Ouragan.

“We plan on distributing this freely throughout the Empire. All 50 billion intelligent beings that the Falcon Empire touches will have this. We were also planning on helping the Novem Order….. but I guess that’s not happening.” Rubrum appeared to be depressed at the end of that statement.

“Rubrum, we can’t help everyone. The universe is a big place.” Orage tried comforting Rubrum with her words.

“Corvus never thought like that. If only he were here……”

“He is going to get here. Possibly with some new friends too.” Ouragan said.

“According to what information we have been able to gather, Tengah and Cannibal are also alive,” Rubrum unveiled to Ouragan and Orage, “However, there are some other people. They seem to have been subjected to Elder God rule and tyranny.”

“Well then we will help them. Bring them here and have them live their life in a utopia.” Orage replied.

“Wait, how powerful are these other people?” Ouragan asked. He saw an opportunity that would benefit all of them.

“From what I have been able to gather, they all have some sort of power and fighting skill.” Rubrum answered.

“Well, then let’s use them to our advantage once they arrive. Become their friend so that in the case we need them, we have them by our side.” Ouragan presented the opportunity to Orage and Rubrum.

“Good thinking brother.”

“We have arrived at Base Fortis,” Ultron spoke over the car speaker.

The trío of the Royal Family stepped out into the blinding flashes of phones and cameras. Sentinel Private Security forces were holding the crowd of people back.

“Rubrum, what do you have to say about the Tueri’s?” A reporter got passed the forces and held a phone to his face. It was recording.

“Well, we wish them the best of luck in the elections. We hope that, if they win, they will be able to manage an entire empire.” Rubrum didn’t have a sincere tone. A comment with double-intentions, everyone who heard him knew it.

“Well… uhm… yes hopefully they can,” The reporter said before he was dragged back into the crowd by Sentinel guards, “HEY! STOP! LET ME GO!” He struggled as he tried to free their grip. He was held by the wrist and dragged by two Sentinel soldiers.

“Next time don’t try to break the barrier. They exist for a reason, you *ss.” Rubrum spited the reporter.

“Rubrum, calm down.” Ouragan mentally communicated with Rubrum.

“No. The next time the Tueri’s try to send a reporter in order to get a reaction out of me, they better think long and hard about the decision.” Rubrum was fake smiling through a crowd of cameras. Ouragan and Orage were in front of him side by side.

“How did you know that the reporter was sent from them?” Orage asked telepathically.

“Memory traces. I saw Lusus in the reporter’s memories. Unfortunately, I can’t prove that the reporter has been accepting political bribes. That would sentence the Tueri’s to immediate death due to treason. Have one less family running for the Royal Crown.” Rubrum replied.

They continued walking down the path until the crowd of people finally disappeared. Surrounding them were hundreds, possibly thousands, of different spaceships. All of them had the FID (Falcon Industries Defense) logo on their hulls. There were different types, different shapes, and different sizes.

They were walking toward FID Command Ship #9. It created a noticeable shadow over the rest of Fortis base and was the site of all the commotion. The entire Command Ship was over 7,000 feet tall, 5,500 feet wide, and 6,000 feet long. When operational, it could house over 450 million soldiers along with half as many fighter ships. It looked extremely futuristic and was painted in white. It’s shape was rectangular all the way until the front, back, and sides, where the hull met at a rounded edge.

“How long until we can leave for Exercitus?” Ouragan asked Donovan Aquilae. Donovan was the Falcon’s right-hand man. He owed his life to them after Corvus helped him all those many years ago.

Perhaps, as the narrator of these many stories, I will tell you this story some other time. If not, will then you just have to guess.

“Stop breaking the fourth wall.” Rubrum telepathically ordered me.

Yeah I should stop. Interrupts the cohesiveness of the story. But before I stop, trolllolololololololololoolol.

“In about 2 hours. I can hurry them if you need me to.” Donovan held his head up high. He was African-American and, like the rest of the citizens of the Falcon Empire, muscular, handsome, and tall. He was like Rubrum in that regard, but didn’t look like him at all. Rubrum’s hair was a deep black and he had a beard that ran up the side into his hair and bright grey eyes. Rubrum was like Corvus in look with the only difference being Rubrum has darker skin. Meanwhile, Donovan’s bright red hair, green eyes, and beardless face made him look more distinguished and cosmopolitan.

The only possible reason, however, for one appearing more cosmopolitan than the other may be because Donovan was in a full grey suit. Rubrum was going a little rebellious casual with his outfit. Wearing a black Versace shirt with a wolf imprint and G-Star white denim jeans.

“No, that’s perfect.” Ouragan said before he was distracted by two workers out in the distance in front of him. They were trying to lift a 9 ton ship and put it into one of the Command Ship’s compartments.

“We should go help them,” Ouragan looked at his sister, “After all, genetic and cybernetic augments can only go so far.”

“The standard we set for Sapien Super V7 was that each person should be able to lift 5 tons. They can do it on their own.” Orage replied watching them. Specifically, the one on the right interested her.

“But you want to go help them anyway because one of them looks fine. Correct me if I am wrong.” Ouragan crossed his arms and waited for a response.

“You need to stop reading my emotions, *sshole.” Orage playfully punched Ouragan.

“Oh please, I can tell you are having a fantasy.” Ouragan punched her back. They both started laughing.

Orage looked up, “He’s mine.”

“Are you sure about that?” Ouragan bolted toward the two workers.

“No stop!” Orage took off after him.

Rubrum watched and made sure that both of them were at a safe distance. He wanted to speak to Donovan only for he was angry at the fact that Donovan couldn’t keep a secret.

“Donovan. Did you tell Orage and Ouragan about my allowing of the Tueri’s to run for Royal Family?” Rubrum got closer to him.

“Ye.. Yes… Wha…. Why?” Donovan had a feeling of dread.

“Don’t be afraid. I’m glad you told them.”

“Excuse me?” Donovan was dumbfounded.

“I’m glad you told them. It is about time we stop keeping secrets from each other in this family. It’s not like we are against one another. We are against whoever threatens us or the people.” Rubrum’s eyes stared intently at Donovan.

“You are right. Any updates on Corvus?”

“The official report is that there may be some extra powerful people that are with him. Brilliant Ouragan over there came up with the idea that we should befriend these newcomers once they reach this universe.” Rubrum informed Donovan.

“He is correct,” Donovan scratched his chin, “I saw that reporter ambush you.”

“Yes. An idiot of the Tueri’s.”

“Didn’t you have an agreement with them?” Donovan asked.

“Yes. It was to never announce their Rapere’s hatred for them.” Rapere's was Sicarius and Lusus Tueri’s son. He hated his mother and father due to unknown reasons. Rapere ended up working with Rubrum over political matters with Parliament.

“Break that agreement. Show them that you are not to be messed with.” Donovan presented his plan.

“No. That is a dishonorable thing to do.”

“Would Corvus say anything about honor if a family was threatening his position of power?”

Rubrum didn’t answer because he and Donovan knew the answer.

“Walk with me.” Rubrum ordered Rapere Praedam. Rubrum had been awaiting Rapere at the point where he entered that afternoon at around 3:00. It was now 4:00 and night was setting in.

“This is breaking the agreement.” Rapere mentioned as he exited the Mercedes-Maybach Series 1.

“I know.” Rubrum and Rapere walked side by side.

Rapere was a white male of Australian and Asian descent. His appearance was very virile, with the bushy beard, blue eyes, tall and muscular physique, and grey dyed hair, but he was truly a pacifist. He would rather use his words over his threatening appearance. He had a pink tank top that showed his bulging biceps and black cargo pants. Both from Louis Vuitton.

“So are you finally going to stop them from getting that position of power?” Rapere asked sarcastically.

“Could you possibly just explain to me why you hate your own family so much?” Rubrum was getting a little irritated.

Rapere, being observant, could tell Rubrum was annoyed. Another virtue of Rapere, besides a hidden pacifist, is his excellent ability to lie. He has even successfully lied to the entire Falcon Family with their telepathic abilities. However, he would rather not talk about anything dealing with his past.

“I would rather not say or even think about the reasons.” Rapere stated.

“Fair enough,” Rubrum noticed they were already past the crowd. The shadow of the Command Ship was blocking the sunlight from half of the base. Command Ships were usually placed underground. Fortis Base only had 3 while most others had 5 or 6 stored underneath the Earth. Usually the bases are placed near a big body of water, so it is easy to get the Command Ship out. However, sometimes FID had no other choice but to build costly giant metal gates in the ground.

Lusus Tueri screamed and threw her phone off the balcony. She was sitting with her husband, Sicarius at a table in a restaurant. They got the best seats Exercitus. They were sitting in the Million Mile High restuarant in the legendary Tri-Towers. The tallest skyscrapers in the city.

“What happened?” Sicarius asked curious as to why his wife just decided to throw her phone.

Lusus collected herself and continued to look pretty in her white Givenchy dress. She was of Asian descent, had short purple hair, and blue eyes. She was intelligent as she was beautiful.

Sicarius was muscular and strong. He was very intelligent and also handsome. His hair was in a silky black pompadour and his beard was thick but well-kept. He appeared to be the more cosmopolitan version of his son. He had a nice black suit on with gold accents from Armani.

“Check your phone.” Lusus said calmly as she sipped her glass of wine.

Sicarius checked the news. Headlines that read “Rapere with Rubrum. Are the rumors of the supposed rebellious child true?” or “Is Rubrum Rapere’s adoptive father?” or “Rapere and Rubrum. What this means for the Tueri’s family image.” Sicarius was losing his civility with each scroll.

“Now stop scrolling.” Lusus ordered her husband.

They both sat in silence as they stared out into the city view. They started to enjoy the few minutes of peace they had until the air raid sirens started again and the energy shield fired back up around the city.

“We are done for. The people will never vote for us now.” Sicarius broke the silence.

“Doesn’t matter. You know what this means right?” Lusus asked.

“We are free from the shackles of public opinion. Now, we can start to wreak havoc across the universe. By the end of all this, we will be the ones sitting in that throne.” Sicarius said.

“And I know just the person who could start a rebellion,” Lusus leaned in closer to the table, “Do you remember Morbus?”

“Yes, the crazy orc who has always wanted to be free from the,” Sicarius started laughing, “So called tyrannical Falcon Empire.”

“Well, it’s time that we get others to listen to him.”

“How?” Sicarius asked.

“We showcase Rubrum’s violent nature.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop Hope you enjoy this one, Oh and I remember you wanted to read New Fallout. Just want to tell you first chapter should be up tomorrow.

@admirallogic You enjoyed the first chapter. Hope you enjoy this one.

@geth Hai. Hope you like this one.

@batkevin74@impurestcheese@stumpy49er And a few other people I have seen around here.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@kcsshd: Intresting indeed, presumably this is a Marvel Series (albeit one in an alternate universe)

One thing, and it's a minor thing but as a girl who likes cars, sale of an autombile should be measured in units, so it'd be 10,000 units per month

Call me out fir the next installment though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese I wish it was a Marvel series. TBH I couldn't think of an AI name and I just thought of Ultron. (I may have watched Age of Ultron before writing this)

And I didn't know you were a car fanatic. What's your favorite?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@kcsshd: Okay. Always loved the older series of the Landrover Defender, it's definitely the workhorse of the outdoorsman/woman. I'm also partial to the F355 and it's ilk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese I love the Landrover Defender. I wish I had enough money to import a 1987 Land Rover Defender 110.

But anyway, I personally love the Mercedes-Benz G-Class and really any Mercedes-Benz.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcsshd: Not so much a Merc fan, but from what I hear they are nice cars