The Day After

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

*All Rights go to DC, and thier respective owners*  (Except Sha she's mine!)

“ugh..what the hell!” Sha said looking around the area. She was laying in a pile of trash on a barge not to far from a huge city. “Why the hell can’t I just stay dead, where they hell will she send me next Hogwarts!” the loud outburst drew the attention of the barge driver. “Hey what the hell are you doing here!” Sha turned around swiping the onion and banana peels from her shoulder. “uh…Crazy night?” Sha said not really having a logical reason for being there, hell she didn’t even know how she got there. The man came down to the trash bed and eyed the Ninjan up and down.

“Your not from around here are you?” he said with banana tapioca on the side of his lush grey mustche. Sha glanced at him trying to think of a lie, but she couldn’t, so she simply shook her head no. the smell of a cities worth of gargage filled the air around them, and if Sha had a gag reflex she probably would be to busy throwing up whatever she ate, before she died on Ninjeta. “Are you related to Superman?” he asked pointing at the “S”   Sha had in the middle of her chest. “Whose Superman” she asked in utter confusion.

“He’s the protector of this town, if you head on in, your more than likely to see him.” Sha looked back at the huge city. “That city reminds me of Solace City back home”, the wind blew across her face again, however this was the wind of an approaching storm. “awwww hell darling get inside!”. Sha followed behind the man as they both ran into the cabin resting on top of the trash. The barge was smacked around by the huge waves’ Sha feared that if she didn’t act that she and the driver would die at see. “The fact that I can die, while already being dead angers me” she said flying through the window.

Flying down to the base of the barge, Sha picked it up and headed straight for the city. From afar people pointed , Sha had obviously drew there attention; a task she wish she never completed. “That’s not SuperGirl” a Busty woman with a bobcut said , making her way over to the Ninjan. “Hi my name is Cat Grant, I work for the Daily Planet, can I get a Name?” Sha looked at her but then looked at the huge crowd growing around them.

“Make way…make way” a man parted the crowd, he was a wealthy man she could tell by his demenor, he was bald headed but it fit him well. “My name is Lex…Lex Luthor, and I’d be honored to welcome you to Metropolis.” It was then Sha decided to say her first words since she arrived. “Metropolis?”. Lex looked estatic, she figured he wasn’t expecting her to know english. “Why don’t you come with me surely your tired of being peeked upon by these people. “You got that right” Sha said, following nhim to his limo. “to Lexcorp”

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

Nice

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shanana

Yay you read it NOW i'll post in it again!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Constantine

lol ok :D

Golden Age Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Golden Age Sha

“So you want me to do what?” Sha asked slightly skeptical to what the bald man was proposing.   He took a step forward and began pouring a glass full of wine and then stirred it for a bit. “I want you to be Metropolis’s new super hero”. Sha’s eyebrow rose, this was her famous look of confusion. Getting up from the chair and walking around the room Sha took a glance at the huge city, and then responded with. “Well isn’t this “Superman’s city?” Lex seemed to take offense to Sha’s words, but he forgave her because she knew not what she had said. “No my dear…this is my city”.

Sha let out a low scoff, never had she met anyone whom was so full of their self, and then she thought, about Gambler and DC and corrected herself. Seeing that Ziccarra had gone off in her own world, Lex moved closer speaking more clearly trying to make Sha realize the reality of the situation. “You’re from a world that No one here knows… and you don’t even know when you’ll go back, I’m merely asking you to do what you do best, in return you get to stay at my penthouse and indulge in the finest qualities of life”.

Sha’s eyes lit up at the mention of penthouse, although all these promises were right up her alley she couldn’t help but think about what he would get from this. “So let me get this straight… all I have to do, is be a superhero, and I get to live a life of luxury, what’s in it for you?” Sha said letting her curiousness get the best of her. “We’ll see you’d be sponsored by Lex corp. which would give us a lot of good publicity”. Sha frowned her face just a bit and then replied, “What is that tax deductable?” Lex grinned and replied with. “Something like that”.

He opened his office door and then proceeded down the hall followed closely by Sha who was watching everyone watch her. “Why are they all staring at me?” she asked Lex feeling a little uncomfortable. He said nothing continuing his walk down the hall. They came to a door, which apparently a hand needed print, scan to access because he placed his palm on a device in the door opened. The trek to wherever continued, Sha took note to the many people checking the various stocks of LEX corp, and those testing and trying out prototypes.

Finally they came to a case that contained a uniform of some sort; it was a blue Mini skirt, with a white top and red boots. “Ahhhh Miniskirt?” Sha said remincing of her young WAL days, when she was far more revealing. “Fine” Sha said…”I’ll at least try it on”. After a few moments Sha emerged from the bathroom in her brand new uniform. “Ok I can do it!” Sha said smiling and throwing a thumb up. Lex clapped and then lead Sha into another office.

Taking a seat at the man desk he pushed his hands together again, this time looking a bit more serious, those wrinkles that appear on the top of people’s foreheads had Sha’s attention just for the moment. “Not too long ago, we had a scuffle with a planet called “New Krypton”, Superman was banned from Earth, so if you see him, or any of his other family they are to be arrested at once. Sha nodded her head and then rose from her seat. “I suppose you want to see the penthouse first” Lex asked.

“Nah I think I’ll just tour around the city first” Sha said, doing to rotations of the waiste. “Well make sure you use-“ he was cut off as the Ninjan queen took off breaking through the roof, knocking ceiling debris on the floor. “So this is metropolis” Sha said with her keen eyesight glancing out to the huge city.

“Well let’s kick this show in gear!”

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Constantine

again very nice

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Morning_Dew

I'mma need you to say something other than.."nice"

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Marksman

I like it. Very cool. Just lay the smackdown on Luthor's shiny bald head and I'll trot along home happy.

Golden Age Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Golden Age Sha

Sha flew around the gigantic city looking at the sites. “This city seemed so casual; she said flying around in a circle above lexcorp” She stood up still floating in the air glancing down at the city, her hearing wasn’t as adept as her sight so she couldn’t hear someone come up from behind her.   “You knew around here?” Sha turned around quickly to see “the savior” Sha looked him up and down and then gave a smile. “You’re not Kara” He said with a stern tone. “Nope, I’m ZiCCARA” Sha said smiling whilst flying around him. He showed no humor, he just stood with his hands folded piercing at Sha. “You aren’t Krptonian why are you wearing that uniform?”

Sha looked at her uniform and then glanced back at his. “Oh I see you need a lesson, Your “S” stands for Superman, my is stands for Sha”.  Sha knew what he was getting at but the fact that he was a new face in this strange world. “ What’s Sha” Superman asked finally starting to loosen up. “Back in my world, a “Sha” is a Super Human, with alien origins, thus the advanced part.”   “I was born on Planet Ninjeta, as a matter of fact I am the queen of Ninjeta”.

“Oh so you’re a Ninjan, I’ve heard of you” Superman said. Sha stopped in front of him a bit curious. “I’ve never been to Krypton but I heard it was beautiful”. He kind of nodded and then got right down to the point. “Why are you here in Metropolis?” The two began flying high above the city as he was giving Sha a tour. “I sort of just woke up here and Luthor-“She was cut off by Superman he spoke with some aggression and sternness. “Luthor is a Liar, a cheater and a Killer!”

Sha smiled and folded her hands. “Tell me what you really think about him”.   Before Sha could finish speaking, a loud bang came from downtown metropolis. “What the-?”  Sha said flying in pursuit; however Superman had beaten her to the epicenter. A train had been derailed, by a man.  Superman managed to stop the train but he quickly took a blast of kryptonite.  Sha’s eyes cut to the right of him to see a man that happened to be half metal, with a green rock in the middle of his chest. “Ugh” Sha turned to see Superman reduced to one knee.

“Are you ok?” she asked bending down to aid him. “Superman we meet again” the metal man said smiling and getting closer. “The Krptonite…” Superman said laying out on the ground in pain. Sha stood up with her first balled. “Supergirl?” Metallo said firing a blast of kryptonite at her.   The beam hit Sha head on, but when the smoke cleared she was perfectly fine, almost as if damage didn’t affect her.

“WHAT!!!?” he said completely surprised, Sha smirked and then charged the ion energy within her palms. “I got something for you too!” She said hunching over and firing an Ion cannon at Metello knocking him across the plaza.   He struggled to his feet; he was quivering from both pain and fear. “I bet you’ve never seen Supergirl like this!” Sha said spear tackling him through a rock.  “You’ve gotten …stronger”   Metello said struggling to get back to his feet; Sha balled both her fist up and slammed them down on his back, knocking him unconscious.

“You may haul him to jail” She said in a cheery tone, to the police. The news people quickly surrounded her taking pictures and asking questions. “You’re not super girl” a reporter with dark haired commented. Sha smiled and then flew up in the air, “I am now” and with that she flew back to the Plaza to help Superman.

“So that green Rock makes you weak? Sha asked helping Superman up from the ground. “Yeah..it’s-“ he was cut off as a red beam smashed into Sha knocking her a few feet back.   Sha skidded across the pavement but finally came to a stop. “The hell…” When the smoke cleared she was face to face with another “s” Wielder. Supergirl had made her appearance.

NExt: Supergirl Vs Sha
 NExt: Supergirl Vs Sha

eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By eldestrisk

I'm looking forward into this. =)

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#11  Edited By CaptainCockblock

This is pretty cool. Good work!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shanana

Luthor’s words echoed in Sha’s head “IF you see Superman, or any of his family members they‘re to be arrested at once” The Ninjan Queen grimaced as she picked herself up from the ground. Super girl had went back to help Superman; at this point Sha didn’t care cheap shots were never tolerated. “Alright girlie let’s see why they call you the girl of steel!”  Sha bolted from her position with her hands extended forward; she whistled to get Supergirl’s attention and then speared her through a nearby building.   “Super girl you’re under arrest!” Sha said smiling with her hands folded across her chest.

It didn’t take long for the News camera’s to arrive, the dark haired women from before was present too.   Sha smiled back getting caught up in the events happening behind her that she didn’t even see Supergirl’s movements.   When the Kryptonian emerged from the rubble, Sha could see a stream of blood running down the side of her mouth.   Many people in the crowd began to gasp in horror the last time they saw a Kryptonian bleed Doomsday had wrecked havoc.   “Listen this is your last chance, leave or-“ before she could even finish sha felt a huge Kryptonian had coming right across her face, sha had been speed blitzed by Super girl. The Girl of steel was moving So face Sha couldn’t see her, her face was smacked around right and left, with visible bruises growing on her face from the assault.  However this wasn’t the end of Sha, she couldn’t combat Supergirl’s speed but she could blind her. Sha’s eyes flashed a perfect while; finally she let loose a bright ray of light energy from her body which blinded Super girl. “I was BORN to fight!” Sha screamed jumping at Super girl jamming her knee’s into the Kryptonian stomach. When Super girl hunched over, Sha picked her up and power bombed her into the concrete creating a massive creator.

“Wait Stop!” Superman screamed coming between Sha and the downed Super girl. His eyes flashed red, he was trying to protect his cousin, Sha knew this but she was carrying out the law of the law.   “FINE!” Superman yelled and fired his heat vision. Sha repealed with her own Light Vision, the two energies met in the middle of the sources; neither energy seemed to have the jump on one another that is until Sha absorbed the radiation from his.

Her beam hit Superman dead in the chest knocking him back a little ways. Sha walked towards Super girl with her hands on her hips. Sha looked around at the trembling people, none of which looked happy to see her. IT was at that moment that she got a weird feeling about her, leaving both Superman and Super girl where they were she flew away.

“What the hell is my problem” She asked herself while flying back to Lex’s Penthouse. Taking off her uniform, she walked around the house in her Bra and panties. The News didn’t make her seem heroic at all; she fell down face first on her bed and let out a huge sigh.

“That’s a great first impression” Someone said from the darkness of her room. Sha sat up thinking it was Luthor, until she could only see the piercing white eyes from the darkness. “Who are you and what do you want!” she said balling her fist. It was at that moment she began to feel weak; she placed her hands on her head and fell out on the floor.

“Who would have thought something so simple was your weakness” The man moved from the corner, his head Shaped like a bat his dark cowl caused a weakened Sha to cringe. From his cowl his hand extended, to help the Ninjan from the ground.   “Pack your things…you’re not safe here” he said placing the ICE back in his cowl. Sha didn’t understand, if she was already dead how she could not be safe. She didn’t even try to fight it; she simply packed her things and exited the penthouse with him. “Leave your uniform” He said, Luthor can track you with it. He shot his grappling hook grabbing Sha by the waist and then dropped down to his car.

“Listen where are we going!?” Sha finally screamed in anger. Batman glanced back at her and very calmly replied. “Are you done?”

There was nothing she could do being handicapped by the ICE, so she just had to deal with it. “A few days ago, we received a message about your arrival from a man named Mandrake”. Sha shifted uncomfortably in her chair, she had a few run in’s with Mandrake; he was a brute that almost beat her to death. Batman continued; “Just your being here is a threat to Metropolis, on top of that Braniac is here to extract your knowledge from you, I’m taking you to Gotham…where you’ll be out of the lime light. When the Bat mobile pulled into the Bat cave, Superman and Super girl where there with woman, dressed in blue jeans and a blue jeans jacket.

Sha balled her fist up, at the sight of Superman and Supergirl, but there was nothing she could do. Superman spoke with a smile. “Quite a left hook you got there, Ziccarra, this is Kara and Diana and we’ll be looking after you while you’re here”. Sha didn’t understand what was happening but she smiled and went along with it. “Great I went from a penthouse to a cave…”

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Constantine

Swish

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana

Thanks...i guess

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Constantine

no problem :D

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

Sometimes i think you post just to post lol

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Constantine
@Sha said:
" Sometimes i think you post just to post lol "
what do you mean? O_o
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By shanana

Like you don't actually read it. You just post, for the hell of it

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Constantine

I do read them, sometimes skim read but still xP

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Dude cant believe I never saw this before! Great job! ^_^ You better finish it! xP

Sicily Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sicily Boss

Your too kind

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By T.J. Magnum
@Sha: Groovy Shaness !! I wuv this.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Love it.
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sicily Boss said:
" Your too kind "
I know xP Now write woman! xD
Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Morning_Dew

lol. i will i will

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Damn it! >_< I thought you had a post xD

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By shanana

“Uh, Miss Liafador, Mr. Wayne…dinner is served” Alfred said heading back up to the mansion. Sha’s mind was focused on the elaborate cameras Bruce had set up in Gotham. “So you can monitor the whole city, from this little cave?” Sha asked looking Bruce in the face; he gave off a smile and nodded. “Wow, your porn bill must be high!” Sha said smiling sitting at the table. “Later on, I’m going to introduce you to a friend of mine, you’ll be safe with her…” Bruce said eating his meal. Sha looked a bit confused, “I thought you brought me here to keep me “safe” now you’re giving me to someone else”. Sha said with an eyebrow raised. “She isn’t JUST someone else her name is Barbara Gordon; she could use someone like you.” Bruce said stuffing his face full of meatloaf.

“Whatever” Sha said pushing away from the table and heading back to her room she was starting to feel like a child again; and she hated it. Slipping into her night clothes she lay in the bed, and pulled the comforter over herself. “I can beat mandrake…” Sha thought to herself, while she did defeat him in space, she had to use the whole Cortega Force to do so.

Resting her head upon her pillow, she fell deeply into sleep. Her sleep went disturbed as a bright light, shined on the side of her window causing her to slowly awaken.   Wiping her eyes, she slowly went to the window and then raised her eyebrow; it was actually her families’ trademark. In the middle of the dark Gotham sky a huge bat symbol lit the air up. Walking down stair Sha looked on as Alfred sat in front of the fire. “Hey...Jarvis…what’s with the bat symbol?” Alfred gave sha a real blunt look. “Jarvis?” Alfred said confused. “You know…it’s a nickname…Tony Stark’s butler assistant guy’s name is Jarvis...Don’t you read comics?” Sha said with her hands on her waist.

“No, Ms. Nicole-Smith I do not, I prefer a good novel to the likes of fiction picture books” Alfred said cleaning off the table. “Ms...Nicole-Smith?” Sha said looking confused. “The Bat symbol is a tool the Gotham police use to notify Mr. Wayne they need him.”   Sha smirked, and then laughed. “Really..I might have to get one of those” Opening her Sethosphere Sha changed into her red and black uniform with the Yellow “S” in the middle.”

“and where prey tail to you think you’re going?” Alfred said with his arms folded glaring at Sha. “Bruce Might needs help, besides you’re not my daddy, you can’t make me stay!” Sha said opening the windows and flying straight into town. Sha flew directly on top of the Gotham Police department, to where the signal was being flown and landed with a smile on her face. “Who are you?” The commissioner said with an uneasy look. “What do I look like you’re Hero” Sha said sarcastically pointing at her outfit.

“With all due respect Miss…” Lopez. Sha butted in. “That’s not really Superhero..ish, but with all due respect we have a hero.” Sha pointed to the signal and then looked around. “Apparently not…I’ll help until the big bad bat comes” Sha said with a reassuring smile. “Fine” the commissioner said sternly. “Sheesh, what is it with you people, get some color in your lives” Sha remarked moving in closer to hear the job.

“Right now, A women who goes by the name of IVY has all the guards at Arkham doing her bidding, where afraid, she’ll be loose soon…can we count on you to put her down?” Sha gave him a serious look and nodded her head; She jumped off the building and flew away. Moments later she returned. “Hey…umm which way is Arkham..And what exactly is it?” The commissioner face palmed and then pointed north. “It’s a maximum security prison that holds Gotham’s worst criminals”. “It can’t be that Maximum if its prisoners are taking over the guards” Sha said jokingly.

“WILL YOU JUST GET OUT OF HERE!” The commissioner screamed at the Ninjan startling her away.   Moments after she left the commissioner she found herself at the front gate of Arkham. “Wow…such a cheery place” Sha said walking through the doors.

Sha vs IVY NEXT!
 Sha vs IVY NEXT!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

LOL nice xD 

Great job Sha!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By shanana

Thanks! ^_^

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Constantine

v.nice :)

Avatar image for smiles__logan_wilson_
Smiles (Logan Wilson)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Cassie Strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cassie Strong

Thanks guys lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

BUMP! xP

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By shanana

I know i know. I'll post in this....Tommorrow or Sunday lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By shanana

Walking through the threshold of Arkham, the place was no mansion, it was dark and dusty, it was cool and quite frankly it was scary. “I really need to go back to Metropolis, this place is bull”. In one room there was a dead police officer hunched over a table with a knife in his back.   “I better keep my wits about me, or I’ll end up like him” Sha said coming to terms with the fact that she could die…again. She could feel the moist fog kissing her ankles, the feeling sent somewhat of a chill up her legs that connected from her spine causing her body to move in a shudder.

Looking in what appeared to be a library, the room look like it had survived a small fire, but most of the books were in order. As her ocean blue eyes surveyed the room her keen eyesight caught the small page from the New Paper on the floor. “Arkham Architect murders his work crew…” Sha said raising her eyebrows. “This place has been hell since it was created”. From the deepest parts of the asylum she could hear the deafening screech from someone came barreling through the halls.

“Ok…This is getting really creepy” Sha said admittedly scared. Leaving the library she walked down the hall surveying the rooms, none of them looked to be different from the others. There was a screech again this time it was so close to Sha that it made her spin around with her light quick reflex.   She continued breathing a heavy breath, still a bit scared about the whole ordeal. There wasn’t any place like this in Solace City; well there was Zone six but what made zone six so bad was your thoughts. Sha didn’t think anything about this place and she feared for her life…again.

“Don’t be frightened darling…” a voice said seemingly coming from the walls. Sha stopped in her tracks and began looking around; she saw no one, not even with her keen eyesight did anyone become visible. “You my dear, are such a lovely specimen…are you kin to Superman?” she asked coming down from the cleaning sitting on a bunch of vines. Sha pushed backwards a bit taken back by the beautiful green woman sliding down the vines. “My name is-“Sha stopped her right in the middle of her speech. “Your name is Pamela Isley”

Poison Ivy smiled, “Good job Ziccarra, you’ve seemed to have done your homework” The mother of nature responded. A harsh look of shock came upon the face of Sha; she was new to this universe there was no reason for Ivy to know her name. “I’m tired of talk!” Ivy said pushing her hands outward closing the doors with her vines.   “aww hell” Sha said with her eyes turning red ready to engage poison ivy. The goddess of green waved her hands, towards Sha. No sooner than she did so a row of police officers came from beyond the threshold of the cells and began firing upon the Ninjan Queen.

Sha ducked down, pushing her hands on the floor, she let loose a magnetic pulse that caused the bullets to fall down. “You’re going to have to do better than that!” As Sha taunted the botanist a vine wrapped it ‘self around her neck and hoisted her up into the air. Over the years she had learned to strengthen her neck, so that it wasn’t such an ailment to her, but the vine’s sharp thrones cut into her throat cutting the air flow.

Sha struggled to break free of the constricting vines, and at this point she didn’t know if she would be able to. “Oh darling, I would invite you back to my room, but your all hung up” Ivy said laughing. Sha’s eyes bulged from her sockets; a look of strain was visible within her eyes, a low light started at the tip of her red boots finally eclipsing her body turning her into a light beacon. The beacon burned the vines around her neck dropping her to the floor below.   Finally able to breathe Sha took huge breaths trying to regain blood flow. Standing up she turned around and was charged by a police officer.

“I really hate to do this to you but…” Sha extended her hands and fired a sonic burst at the officer; it sent him flying back into the other officers. The force from the wind knocked them out of their spell. That was good, but Now Sha had to find IVY dashing down the hall she almost ran directly into the mouth of a giant venus fly trap. “HOOOOOLY SH!T!” Sha said just barley stopping in front of the trap’s mouth.   Opening her palm she fired a barrage of Light pellets which set the plant on fire.   “Ugh please no more surprises” Sha said venturing deeper into the Asylum

Sha vs Ivy pt II and SNAPPED
 Sha vs Ivy pt II and SNAPPED
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

WOHOO!!! XD Sha's in the asylum!!! Oh oh oh oh is she going to fight Bane!? xP

Anyways, great job! ^_^

shanana