The Chosen (DC Marvel Crossover Part Three)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Previously, in The Chosen Four Part Two

The four heroes perched themselves on a rooftop, watching Tombstone's gang unload heavy artillery.

"Remind me who this 'Tombstone' is again?" Batman asked.

"He's as strong as me, and has the durability of the Thing, he's made several bids for power--"

"I'm sorry," Green Arrow cut Spider Man off, "but who's the Thing?"

After a long period of silence Daredevil answered: "......let's just say he's pretty durable.

They all watched for a while, and finally, Green Arrow stood up on the ledge of the roof. "Well, I'm getting pretty sick of waiting." He pulled an electric arrow out of his quiver. "Let's get started." He let the arrow fly, which hit the gas tank of the weapons truck, causing a massive explosion. A thug cursed under his breath, and another shouted: "THE CAPES ARE HERE!"

Daredevil jumped from the rooftop, striking a man in the face. He then burrowed his way through the crowd, trying to get access into Tombstone's headquarters.

Got to stop him. Daredevil thought to himself. Others will meet me after they're done taking out the gangs.

Meanwhile:

Batman and Spider Man swung from the rooftop, kicking more thugs. Spider Man dodged a bullet and webbed up the gun of his enemy. Batman threw a sidekick to the man's ribcage, knocking him out. Batman then howled in pain as he was struck in the back. Some sort of laser. He thought to himself. Feels like someone poured acid on my back after lighting it on fire! Batman turned around, narrowly evading the shots, until a blunt arrow knocked the man out.

"Got you covered, Bats!"

Spider Man, meanwhile, was bowled over by a man in a high tech suit. "WHO'S GOT ME COVERED?!" He shouted.

"Right, Green Arrow said, aiming. "Got it."

Before he could respond however, the man in the suit swung his arm, knocking Green Arrow aside.

"You people are new." The man spoke through his suit. Even with the robotic voice, a Russian accent was audible. "I will kill you now."

Batman flipped over the man's arm, sticking a batarang to the back of his neck. In a volt of electricity, the man collapsed to the ground.

"Who was that?" Batman asked.

"Titanium Man." Spider Man replied. "If Tombstone has HIM under his thumb, we're in serious trouble."

Green Arrow pointed to a group of henchmen. "Hate to break up this bonding time, but it looks like we've got more trouble."

"And we're ready." Spider Man said, bowling into the men.

Meanwhile:

Daredevil searched the room, but found no scent, nothing on his radar. It was as if the room was completely empty. He was about to leave when the overwhelming smell of granite hit his nose.

"Tombstone."

He dove out of the way of a monstrous fist. Throwing a roundhouse kick in the process. Tombstone grunted in anger. "Got some never comin' here hornhead...." Tombstone's fist flew straight into Daredevil's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Cracked ribs....got to get up....he thought to himself. Got to FIGHT. He flung his leg wildly, with a miraculous smack, Tombstone backed away in the aftershock of the blow. Daredevil leapt after Tombstone, tackling him to the ground. "GET OUT OF NEW YORK!" He screamed, throwing a flurry of punches at him. Finally, Tombstone intercepted his blow, and threw an uppercut to his jaw. Broken. He thought. Not much I can do....have to keep fighting. Tombstone towered over him. As Daredevil got on all fours to work his way to standing up, Tombstone brought his foot to his stomach, causing him to puke up blood. Tombstone grabbed Daredevil by the neck, and tossed him out the window. "All units that don't have the **** beaten out of them, get the hell out of here." Tombstone said into his intercom.

Meanwhile:

The trio looks at Daredevil's body.....

"What happened?" Green Arrow said.

"Tombstone happened." Spider Man said. "He beat Daredevil."

"Well, THAT won't do." a voice said.

The trio turned around to see Beyonder.

"YOU again!?" Batman shouted.

"Me." Beyonder laughed. With the snap of his fingers, Daredevil disappeared.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Spider Man shouted.

"He's out of the game. He didn't make it to the next level." Beyonder joked. "So I sent him home. He'll have no recollection of this event....instead, I bring a few new to the table. He'll have taken Daredevil's place and all of you will remember him being here from the start."

"Why?!" Green Arrow asked.

Beyonder chuckled. "Because I can."

In a blinding flash of light, Winter Soldier, Nightwing, and Venom appeared before them.

"Now then." Beyonder said, "Looks like the Chosen Four have become the Chosen Six."

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#1  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

hmm....and the plot thickens!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

I really like where this is going, keep it up I can't wait to read more

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53 said: "Got some never comin' here hornhead...." minor spelling mistake which won't show up coz the word is correct. I think you meant "Got some NERVE comin' here hornhead..." Other than that I am enjoying it. Shame DD got sent home

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackArmor: @batkevin74: @The Poet:

thanks, guys!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: @BlackArmor: @The Poet:

FINALE FOR THE FIRST ARC IS UP here!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

This is action but well built one and I love it.If there is someone to make the artwork,this would became an awesome book.