The Chosen (DC Marvel Crossover: Part One)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Queens, New York: Night:

Don't know what happened Oliver Queen thought, but I wake up this morning and find myself in Queens (ironic, no?) with my own apartment and everyone seems to know me? Something's wrong.

He jumps from rooftop to rooftop, he emerald bow strung onto his back. He finally found what as looking for. If I'm stuck in Dr. Destiny's dream world, or some other stupid nightmare, I might as well make the best of it.

He spotted a man, holding a shotgun to his daughter.

"You're not leaving, Jenna."

"Daddy, I-I wasn't going anywhere, PLEASE!" His daughter pleaded.

"YOU HAVE TO BE INNOCENT!" He shouted.

With the flick of a wrist, Oliver's arrow sailed through the air, sticking the man through the hand. He screamed in pain, as he held his hand. His daughter, realizing this was her chance, darted down the street.

Green Arrow was then dazed when he felt a billy club strike him in the back of his head.

"DAMN!" Green Arrow shouted. "Who did that?" His question was interrupted by a scarlet glove to his face.

"ME!"

Green Arrow spun around, smacking his target with his bow.

"Criminals are resorting to becoming Robin Hood now? The figure snorted. "All new low."

Green Arrow blocked the man's next punch, throwing his knee into the man's stomach.

"You got me all wrong, pally, I ain't no criminal." Green Arrow threw and uppercut, which was blocked by the scarlet man, who connected a roundhouse kick to him. Oliver let out a cough. And who might you be?

"Call me Daredevil."

Manhattan, New York:

Batman swung above the city trying to make sense of what was going on. I had my own house, and five hundred dollars in my bank account. The batcave was here, and many people here know me....what's going on?Some kind of reality warping? Whatever it is, it needs to stop!

Bruce's monologue was interrupted by a man in red and blue, swinging on a web, kicking him to a rooftop.

"You're not another Goblin are you?" The man asked. "Because I've had my fill of Goblins lately, let me tell you."

He landed in a crouching position near Batman, who swung he leg up, connecting to the man's chin, causing him to fall backwards.

"I knew it. You ARE a Goblin." The man said. "Just my luck."

Batman threw a punch to the man, who blocked it and kicked him in the stomach. Ribs are bruised. He thought. Have to find a way to end this--

Batman threw a batarang. "WHO ARE YOU?!" He shouted.

The man flipped out of range of the batarang. "I'm HURT!" he said. A Goblin doesn't know a Spider Man when he sees one?" The batarang swung backwards, knocking Spider Man in the back of the head. Batman then threw a punch to his face. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Through the minds of both Green Arrow and Batman, the same thought rang: "What's going on? And where the Hell am I?"

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53: Good work. Can't wait to see what's next

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: @The Poet: thanks, guys!

This was intended to be a one shot. I was bored so I decided to type this up.

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By UrbanChill

need more now

!

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UrbanChill: hmmm......I was planning on doing JUST this, but now that I think about it, with some reworking, I COULD turn this into a series....

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

great job. Jason Todd and Poison Ivy should join the story. They look like they'd fit in with the team.

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By UrbanChill

I feel as if this plot most def has potential and would turn out great if you really worked hard on it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: @UrbanChill: @The Poet: @batkevin74:

thanks, everyone.

Chapter two is now up here

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By TDK_1997

This looks now really strange with only foghting but this what writers can't do in crossovers and I think this has a lot of potential.With one word:nice!