The Chosen (DC Marvel Crossover Part Four)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Previously

FINALE for the first arc!

Then:

Batman, Venom, and Winter Soldier stood on a rooftop overlooking Tombstone's mansion.

"What's the plan again?" Venom asked.

"The plan," Winter Soldier said, sternly," is to get into Tombstone's mansion, and take him out, while Spider Man, Nightwing, and Green Arrow take out his last shipment at the docks."

"You ready for this?" Batman asked.

"Of course I'm ready." Venom replied.

Now:

Tombstone threw a punch to the side of Batman's face. blood seeped through his cowl as he fell to the ground.

"YOU INVADE MY HOME AND THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT?!" Tombstone shouted, "HELL NO!"

Batman legsweeped Tombstone, knocking him to the ground. Venom then shot a web at Tombstone, pulling him towards him and throwing a powerful punch. Tombstone then attacked with a punch to the gut, and and uppercut. He picked up Venom, still recovering, and tossed him out his window.

Batman went for a sneak attack, but Tombstone expected it, and turned around, socking Batman across the jaw, knocking him unconscious. He then turned to face Winter Soldier, who was broken and bloodied. "Looks like it's you and me now, Tombstone muttered. "Let's get started."

Meanwhile:

The battle raged on, as Spider Man webbed up to felons. Green Arrow then plugged up machine guns with a blunt arrow, and shot a man through the shoulder.

"Come on!" He encouraged, "we've got 'em!"

Nightwing tossed himself at one of the henchmen. "We know that, Ollie." he said. "Trouble is," Nightwing said, pointing to a boat, "some of them are getting away...."

"No problem," Spider Man said, "I always have to deal with these kinds of things. He shot a web at the boat, and pulled backwards, letting out a growl. "SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!" He said, as he screamed in pain. "I CAN'T HOLD IT IN PLACE FOREVER!"

Green Arrow turned to Nightwing. "How many are on the boat?" he asked.

"About fifteen." Nightwing answered.

"Think they can make it to the water?"

"Absolutely."

Green Arrow then shot a fiery arrow at the gas tank of the boat, and it erupted into flamed. Spider Man, exhausted, let go of his web.

"Cover...me..." he panted. "I'm in no shape to fight."

"Got you covered, webs." Nightwing said, throwing a roundhouse kick to a man's face.

Green Arrow then shot an arrow into the air, which burst into a net, trapping a few henchmen.

The three turned to face the last remaining henchmen, who pointed their guns at them, ready to fire.

"We can do this the easy way," Green Arrow said, "or the hard way." Green Arrow said. "You want thepain?" Fine by me."

In response, the remaining men dropped their weapons and put their hands over their heads.

"Clever, boys." Nightwing said.

Meanwhile:

Bucky ducked underneath Tombstone's blow and snapped up, throwing an uppercut and sending Tombstone reeling back. He then spun around and hit him with a roundhouse kick. He hit a glass window, cracking part of this.

"I'll be the crime...boss....of New York." Tombstone muttered. "AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME."

As Tombstone ran toward Bucky, he ducked under his blow, and used the leverage to throw him. "DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO STOP ME, DON'T YOU--" Tombstone's shouts were interrupted by a web to the neck. Tombstone let out choking sounds.

"Did you really think....you could get rid of me....that easily?" Venom said.

Seizing his opportunity, Batman tackled Tombstone, punching him in the face. With a final blow, Tombstone was left unconscious.

Epilogue:

Beyonder watched the scenes unfold.

"Interesting...." he noted....."I'll have to do this again, sometime......maybe next time.....Events could transpire in another universe." Beyonder took a moment, pondering his idea.

"Yes...yes I like that idea very much."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited. I didn't want to give away what would be happening in the next arc. If I decide to do another arc, that is. (Still on the fence about it)

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

If I had been an hour earlier I could have see a spoiler! curses! :)

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

This was fun, hope you do another arc

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

This was a good end and I definitely want to see another arc from this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TDK_1997: @BlackArmor: @The Poet: thanks, guys!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers